Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Anybody with previous babies have a breech baby at 20 weeks? my little guy is, my doctor didnt seem to concerned since its obviously still early...just never had that with my daughter!

My bubs has been in the same general position since my 12 week NT scan. Head under my right ribs, butt in my lower abs, knees under my left ribs, and I know he still is cuz everyday I push around to find his head. But yeah, it's totally normal. My doc said he would check sometime between 28-32 weeks. Most babies turn by 32. I want a c section, so I'm hoping he stays where he is! I'm trying to encourage that by doing the opposite of what I read on how to flip a breech baby....from what I read, the head on right with the butt lower is one of the hardest to change (yea!), because as his butt sinks into my pelvic cavity, his head goes up, and he gets too big to get his head back down into the pelvic cavity...
Not impossible though. Here's hoping! (for me)

see and I throw a wrench into that theory..that's exactly how my little guy was sitting. He's head down now at 37 weeks. Turned around 35 weeks.

see and I throw a wrench into that theory..that's exactly how my little guy was sitting. He's head down now at 37 weeks. Turned around 35 weeks.
Shush! ;)
I know it's a slim shot, but I'm hanging onto it...:haha:
Seriously though they said specifically that position (including the head on right vs same thing but head on left) is just the most difficult to turn...but I think it was like 70% of those babies still will turn...
So i figure if he holds the position for the next 8 weeks or so, my chances are about 1/3.

Ore hopefully when my Ob/gyn gets my old records he'll agree with my old doc about needing a cesarean regardless. So keep your fx for me for BOTH to happen, just to insure my sanity....if I have to switch docs I will, but I really don't want to, cuz I like this guy.

:)

So I started collecting recipes for make ahead freezer meals that I can just throw in the slow cooker. Going to make a mess this weekend lol

mmmm lasagne is good for freezing you can prepare some crepes and bolognese sauce for freezing. Than you can use the crepesinstead of lasagne sheets an voila it is ready in no time plus if you want you can fill the crepes with veg cheese etc and use the sauce with pasta and you have 2 recipies instead of one. I always have some homemade pizza dough frozen and pie dough.

My hb wil be home for 3 weeks after the birth so i will let him cook so that he can get out of my way for a bit lol.

so disappointed with our scan we went for our appt and the doc that was there did not know how to use the 3d machine. We saw bubs he had his hands in front of his face so no photo. She could not even tell us the the weight of bubs grrr.

We paid for a normal ultrasound. I will ask my gynea to book me a free us at our hospital.

Ok my cat won't leave me alone today. She constantly wants on my lap and up on my shoulder. She hasn't left my side all day. Wonder if she senses labor is close. She usually follows me around, but today she's insisting that she stays right beside me. I went to the bathroom and closed the door and she went bananas because she was on the outside. Hmmm...interesting. Maybe there's a reason I called in sick today. I couldn't sleep a wink last night and had some random cramping.

Rose this waiting I bet is driving you nuts!! have you tried a hot curry yet?!

Ok my cat won't leave me alone today. She constantly wants on my lap and up on my shoulder. She hasn't left my side all day. Wonder if she senses labor is close. She usually follows me around, but today she's insisting that she stays right beside me. I went to the bathroom and closed the door and she went bananas because she was on the outside. Hmmm...interesting. Maybe there's a reason I called in sick today. I couldn't sleep a wink last night and had some random cramping.
I'm sure she's picking up on changes. Remember right before your bfp you posted that pic of her on your knee?

My cat is like that too, but just pregnancy related, not labor related lol. He started his antics about 4 days before my bfp. I think it wad the day before that super faint possible line at 8 dpo that I got...but his behavior is getting worse as my pregnancy progresses. He follows me into the bathroom all the time. I think that's just weird. Do they think because they pick out corners to have kittens that maybe we're about to produce a litter in there? :rofl:

He used to sleep part of the night at the foot of ourbed but now he sleeps by my head or
MY feet...good thing we have a king size...I now sleep in the middle so nugget has room for his self appointed guard detail. He must keep watch all night, whenever I wake up to pee he's looking at me...and once I'm up for the day he crashes out hard on the couch...lol...
And omg the non stop trance like kneading he does! He used to knead when he was a baby, but only in my hair. Now he kneads my hair and also all over the bed, and gets a funny look in his eye and purrs like crazy...if (God forbid) anyone else feeds him, he'll meow at me until I go check out his (full) dishes, but won't relent until I -get this- "pretend" to pour water and even put a couple pieces of kibble in his feeding cup,, rattle it around and literally add 2 pieces of kibble to his bowl! :haha: only then well he look satisfied and start eating...
What a nut. My youngest is a "mommy boy" and now my cat is too, though before I wad pregnant he had a slight preference to Jason...they were nap buddies. Now he only lays on my side off the bed.

Awful quiet today around here! I'm SO tired, and still haven't made dinner...
I've spent all day changing schools for the boys and open houses and playing musical cars in the parking lots. I just wanna go to bed

Same here. My hips hurt so bad during the night that I haven't slept well at all. SO glad mat leave started today!!

So jealous! I want an early maternity leave :haha: Although DH and I have talked and I think after the baby is born I may stay home. I haven't decide 100 percent yet, I just hate missing out on so much with my daughter sending her to daycare everyday and if i could watch a few kids at my house I could be making more money doing that than what I am now! I just feel like I am never going to get this time back with my kids being young and growing up so fast, I want to spend it with them!

We will see!!

Tomorrow is our diaper party :thumbup: Hoping a lot of people show up so we can be covered for awhile! With our daughter we didnt have to buy any diapers for the whole first year!

Hopefully I will be stay at home mum until this little one is 3. Obviously my hb will have to do a bit more of xtra work but it will be less tiring for him than staying up with bubs after a night shift for me to go to work like we did with our son.

Day 1 of mat leave and I have a freezer cooking marathon going :)

So far I've done 4 breakfast casseroles. Making filling for breakfast burritos next. Might make biscuits today too.

Making mini pizzas with english muffins for lunches.

Suppers will include slow cooker recipes: Chicken alfredo, BBQ pork ribs, Orange chicken, beef stew.

Michael made turkey/spicy pork meat balls last week. So we're good to go for awhile :)

LOL now watch me go into labor today!! That would be my luck!

Anake you are so organized!!!! That's such a good idea to start on some freezer meals. Too bad I am a horrible cook!!

No one is really a horrible cook ;) You just need practice and confidence! I just go with flavours that go together. I guess it helps that I've been cooking since I was about 5 years old (helped my dad).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->