Welcome to the Nut Hut!

I hear ya with the phone errors! Some, like "of/if " "or/our/out" get used interchangeably on my phone and I get tired of fixing it. Did you see the link I put up for that site? www.damnyouautocorrect.com
It's hilarious!

OMG I wish my OPK's would get here!! Feeling like O is getting close.

Well ladies I dont have a computer at home so normally I am only on during the week but I will tryand get online on my phone Sunday to let you know the results of when I test!! Today is 5 days late for AF woohoo!! Hoping it stays away all weekend and Sunday brings a BFP...will update you guys as soon as possible!!!

I admire you if it was me I would have tested at 12dpo xxxxxx good luck :dust:

Today temp went up a bit. Managed to bd :sex: yesterday but today it is quite impossible as hb comes from work at 2pm and goes back again at 5pm so he will need to rest. Will bd tomm just in case.

I have been so vigilant about BDing this time around, and OF COURSE we don't BD last night and I temp this morning and get a big jump. Grrrr. Two questions:

1. I usually temp around 5:45-6:00am but slept in a little this morning and didn't temp until 7:00. What is your girls range of temping times in the AM and how much do you think it effects temp?

2. If this was really O (guess we won't know until I get a couple more high temps) and it would have been CD 13, but we didn't actually BD CD 13, but DID BD CD 10, 11, and 12... Still a good shot?

Ugh. What a way to start the weekend! STRESSED!

I have been so vigilant about BDing this time around, and OF COURSE we don't BD last night and I temp this morning and get a big jump. Grrrr. Two questions:

1. I usually temp around 5:45-6:00am but slept in a little this morning and didn't temp until 7:00. What is your girls range of temping times in the AM and how much do you think it effects temp?

2. If this was really O (guess we won't know until I get a couple more high temps) and it would have been CD 13, but we didn't actually BD CD 13, but DID BD CD 10, 11, and 12... Still a good shot?

I try to temp at 6 am just like you. but sometimes it happens and wake late. I think as long as you have just woken up it should be fine but I have to google a bit cause I am curious too.

So I'm officially beyond nuts today. After my temp rise today, I kept thinking about how all my signs and symptoms had me thinking on CD 12 I was definitely Oing. I had pain, a dip, etc... So I was really expecting a big temp rise on CD 13... So much so that I woke up and temped at 4:45 instead of my usual 6:00 and then got my usual run-of-the-mill temp. But now I'm reading stuff online telling me that if you temp that much earlier than you need to adjust your temp with the FF corrector! I did this, and now it's giving me a temp that I like much better and makes way more sense on my chart. I don't know how accurate it is but I'm taking it! Anyone else use the temp adjuster??? Or just me:wacko:

I think you O'd on CD12!!! Let's see...keep BDing to be safe. I am hoping I o soon. I keep dipping down. Hoping for a BIG Spike soon :) Talk about stressing. I hear ya chica!

FF finally gave me crosshairs, but I think they're wrong! CD20?!?! I had a positive opk on cd 17 (I think) and O cramps on like cd 13, 14, and 18. On top of that I did not have 3 higher temps after cd 20! But I did after cd 17! I think FF is trolling me, and I'm only 7 dpo if this is when is I O'd... but whatever I don't even care I just want to be pregnant this month! Pleeeeaaaaase!!! :brat:

My chart is really confusing me this month. I had the classic chart last month, but this one is all over the place. Confetti, yours is looking good!

Those of you in the TWW, updates!!

FF finally gave me crosshairs, but I think they're wrong! CD20?!?! I had a positive opk on cd 17 (I think) and O cramps on like cd 13, 14, and 18. On top of that I did not have 3 higher temps after cd 20! But I did after cd 17! I think FF is trolling me, and I'm only 7 dpo if this is when is I O'd... but whatever I don't even care I just want to be pregnant this month! Pleeeeaaaaase!!! :brat:

Wow that dip at 4dpo is amazing!!

Have not tested yet! Waiting until tomorrow, today is my birthdayy so I dont want to take the risk of getting a BFN and putting a damper on the day. Hubby surprised me with flowers some ugg boots breakfast in bed and a nice back massage! Cant let anything ruin this day ;) will test first thing tomorrow morning and update you guys right away...6 days late today woo hoo!!

Any news ladies? 9DPO and iv just been so light headed and faint for the past couple of days and iv been so emotional its ridiculous :wacko: my man doesnt want me to read into things too much cause he knows il be really disapointed if i start AF this month so thought id share with you guys :winkwink: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->