Welcome to the Nut Hut!

ohh and iv been having like a weird fluttering in my lower abdomen aswell :wacko: anybody else had this before?x

I have been so vigilant about BDing this time around, and OF COURSE we don't BD last night and I temp this morning and get a big jump. Grrrr. Two questions:

1. I usually temp around 5:45-6:00am but slept in a little this morning and didn't temp until 7:00. What is your girls range of temping times in the AM and how much do you think it effects temp?

2. If this was really O (guess we won't know until I get a couple more high temps) and it would have been CD 13, but we didn't actually BD CD 13, but DID BD CD 10, 11, and 12... Still a good shot?

Ugh. What a way to start the weekend! STRESSED!

I try to temp at 6 am just like you. but sometimes it happens and wake late. I think as long as you have just woken up it should be fine but I have to google a bit cause I am curious too.
tigger- even if you o'd yesterday, I think you are covered. :dust:

From what I understand, as I wake up at different times, the main thing is to TRY to take it at the same time, AND after 5 hrs of sleep. Sooo... If it wad only a couple hrs, but you got the same amount of sleep, you should be ok. I did read somewhere that for every hour you deduct or add .1
I can't remember which way it went, I think add .1 for each hour earlier, subtract .1 for each hour later, but I am not sure.

I have insomnia, and go thru bouts of bad sleep, so I'm only putting so much weight on whatt ff says - however, last friday my temp was 97.7 and saturday went to 98.7! A full degree

Angel Wings did you test? Any BFP???!!!!

Well, STILL positive opk's! But :bfn: on hpt - however my o date was changed, so I am only 8dpo right now. I still take tests "just in case" lol... I want to see the first real line, then see a nice dark :bfp:!
The moment that happens I will post it here! Fx and dust to you o'ers!

Sticky dust for those of us in the whatever wait! Hehe

I can't help but feel depressed about these long cycles. Normally I would be happy, but it's frustrating when ttc. If I get the :witch: before I get pregnant, I'm definitely going to the doc! Well I guess I'm going to the doc either way!

FF finally gave me crosshairs, but I think they're wrong! CD20?!?! I had a positive opk on cd 17 (I think) and O cramps on like cd 13, 14, and 18. On top of that I did not have 3 higher temps after cd 20! But I did after cd 17! I think FF is trolling me, and I'm only 7 dpo if this is when is I O'd... but whatever I don't even care I just want to be pregnant this month! Pleeeeaaaaase!!! :brat:
Charting still has a margin of error of 3 days! Poas.com has info on that

ohh and iv been having like a weird fluttering in my lower abdomen aswell :wacko: anybody else had this before?x
Yes! I had the same flutter earlier this week! The next day I had an extremely sharp painful jab on my right side, but lower than my ovary, and not THAT far to the right...i know implantation can be more to one side than another. With my mc
my beans were on the left - that's the side where my ovary and tube were removed...i have some scar tissue on my uterus there. I had other probs too- sch and an enlarged yolk sac. I'm hoping that sharp pain to the right may have been the start of implantation??

Arghh.... I'm setting myself up for disappointment with all this "hope"

Yes! I had the same flutter earlier this week! The next day I had an extremely sharp painful jab on my right side, but lower than my ovary, and not THAT far to the right...i know implantation can be more to one side than another. With my mc
my beans were on the left - that's the side where my ovary and tube were removed...i have some scar tissue on my uterus there. I had other probs too- sch and an enlarged yolk sac. I'm hoping that sharp pain to the right may have been the start of implantation??

well hopefully it is implantation pains for you :thumbup: ye i keep setting myself up for disappointment every cycle, hopefully sometime soon all this hope isnt gonna lead to disapointment but joy :winkwink: x

well hopefully it is implantation pains for you :thumbup: ye i keep setting myself up for disappointment every cycle, hopefully sometime soon all this hope isnt gonna lead to disapointment but joy :winkwink: x
:hugs:
I really hope this is everyone's month!
:dust:

I'm praying this is everyone's month too! :happydance: I keep thinking about how fun it would be to get a BFP a few days before X-mas (I think that's when I'll be testing) and then running out to get DH a 'world's best dad' shirt or mug or something to wrap up and let him open it as an early gift to give him the news! Probably jinxing myself by even saying that...

I got that fluttering feeling quite a bit ago, but it lasted ALL day. Now I keep having cramping, light headed, nausea usually whenever I'm in the car, and I threw up yesterday morning. I've been soooo tired my OH is getting annoyed with it and telling me I'm just being lazy, but it's like I can't get myself to be more than half awake. Yesterday my cramping felt like it was in my tube which kind of scared me, but I guess I'll play it out and see what happens. Don't want to think about any of it too much as I probably am not even pregnant. If the witch doesn't come this week then I'll test, but I'm sure she will. Praying she won't though.

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/408a67

If you want to see my crazy chart!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/408a67/thumb.png

Dang, I'm trying to get my chart to show...

I got that fluttering feeling quite a bit ago, but it lasted ALL day. Now I keep having cramping, light headed, nausea usually whenever I'm in the car, and I threw up yesterday morning. I've been soooo tired my OH is getting annoyed with it and telling me I'm just being lazy, but it's like I can't get myself to be more than half awake. Yesterday my cramping felt like it was in my tube which kind of scared me, but I guess I'll play it out and see what happens. Don't want to think about any of it too much as I probably am not even pregnant. If the witch doesn't come this week then I'll test, but I'm sure she will. Praying she won't though.
ugh, I know the feeling! :hugs:

I have zero AF signs, and pg signs come and go. I don't know what to make of myself! I'm hoping I can even get pg! AND keep it !

This is SO frustrating!

I know about the whole getting pg and keeping it worry... That's the one thing I'm scared of getting pregnant is if this one will stay... I don't want to go through that again. And of course OH is convinced he can't have kids. Today I jokingly told him I'm going to rip his balls off (harsh I know) and he was like "I don't care I have no use for them anyways," which doesn't make sense to me, how could we mc if his junk didn't work, but whatever hopefully he's wrong! He has a little bit of hope since I haven't gotten AF yet, but really I just can't wait to test again... Praying the witch leaves me alone this month and I have a little bean in there instead! Since my O was so late I don't know when to test though... I was going to test on the 10th, the last possible day AF should come, but now that seems too early. I'm going to have to wait until after AF was supposed to come and go to get a good test result I think. SO the tww has turned into the three ww...

So I just looked up on FF "charts like mine" so I did the same O day as mine (at least the O day according to FF) and I added Negative HPT before a Positive HPT... most of these people didn't get a positive until cd 30 (or 10 dpo) a few a little earlier, a few a little later, so I guess I will wait till cd 30 to test if no AF which is really only a few more days. I think I can do it! lol
:dust::dust::dust:

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/408a67

If you want to see my crazy chart!

That is a wacky chart. I'd go nuts!
:wacko: I am going nuts! At first I thought I o'd on the 22nd, had a temp rise the next day, a dip 5dpo, thought implantation, then it states pretty low,, went below coverline and I thought AF...then made a huge spike on dec 1st! Since then, I've stayed up more than before.

Anyone know how long implantation lasts? I know imp. Usually occurs 6-12dpo, but I mean how long from when it starts to burrow til it is fully implanted....

I saw somewhere that it can take 2 full days til implantation is "complete", I don't know if that's common, or just possible... Then, on average, it takes 2 days to register on blood test , and another1-4 days to get a pos hpt!
Plus if you look at hcg charts, the ranges are so wild! I think an "acceptable" low range of normal for 3 wks post conception is like 27 mIU..... OR, you could have 27 in a week! It's all over the place!

I think it sucks being a woman! (and no I'm not a tomboy) so much crap goes on in our body....

Oh, quick side note! When I opened my dollar store hpt today, they accidentally put 2 tests in there instead of one! I know it's just a buck, but the way I tear through sticks it actually made me happy,lol!

Tomorrow, I'm going to try REALLY HARD to not test... I'm getting superstitious now and starting to think testing everyday is like "a watched pot never boils".... I gotta stop trying so hard,lol. Fx and hope to get through in the morning and not test!

From what I've read the "it takes 6-12 days for implantation" means that is how long it takes for implantation to COMPLETE not START. So 6-12 dpo you should have already completed implantation. Confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->