Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Holy crap!! I stepped on the scales this morning and I've LOST 30 pounds!!! I weigh less than I did the day I found out I was pregnant.

That's awesome! Good job!:thumbup:
btw I hear that breastfeeding burns calories?

Yeah it seems to. I have to drink a LOT of water too or I just feel parched. Good thing my bladder doesn't always feel full anymore!

Evan is 2 weeks old today too!

Holy crap!! I stepped on the scales this morning and I've LOST 30 pounds!!! I weigh less than I did the day I found out I was pregnant.
Yeah, I saw that on fb, congrats!! Idk if you remember, buy I had mentioned that although I'm on the small aside, I randomly gained a good chunk of weight the year before becoming pregnant with my youngest- I lost half the weight before I became pregnant, and by the time he was born i had only gained like 10 lbs, my weight all shifted, so right after having him, I weighed less than before I got pregnant. Within a month I was back to my "normal" weight! I'm hoping something similar happens - this time I had gained about 16 lbs before getting pregnant, hoping I get back to normal or real close to it, but who knows?

Thats great Anake!

Dont you hate the way our bodies try and trick us Nazz, when is AF due for you!??

Thats great Anake!

Dont you hate the way our bodies try and trick us Nazz, when is AF due for you!??

mmm It's hard to say since this is only my second month off the pill, but I was only taking it for 2 months before coming off it. Last cycle was only 3 weeks long (shortest cycle I have EVER HAD! even without charting I know this) but FF says I am due on Monday, so in a week. I am like 8 dpo now, so I COULD test in 2 days, I will be 10 dpo which is when I go my bfp last time... but I will probably just wait until like 12 dpo to be safe. I said I was going to wait until AF comes, but then I realized I have no clue when that will be. Last time I came off the pill my cycles were all over the place and it could be a 5 week cycle. :shrug:

OMG awesome!!!!!! Hoping it's that easy for the rest of us to shed the pounds!!!!!!!

Great Anake I am the same as pre pregnancy also. I will start a real diet on 2 months time when I stop breastfeeding exclusively. Got Nick weighef today and he is 3.2kgs now!

Confetti your prof pic is so cute!

I had a dream last night that I got AF; I know it's silly, but that convinced me I'm out this month!

This past week Ive started having period like cramps everyday. It comes and goes throughout the day and its not painful at all just that very achy feeling in my lower back and lower abdomen. My belly does not get hard during this time so I dont think its braxton hicks. Just wondering if anyone else has had this?

This past week Ive started having period like cramps everyday. It comes and goes throughout the day and its not painful at all just that very achy feeling in my lower back and lower abdomen. My belly does not get hard during this time so I dont think its braxton hicks. Just wondering if anyone else has had this?
It happened so far once, it was real bad for like an hour, since then I think it happened one other time but only for a couple minutes. I still think it's Braxton Hicks, but since we still have a couple months they aren't strong enough to make your belly hard...if I remember correctly, I didn't really get the hard feeling till much later.

Nazz- the month I got my bfp was the only month I had a dream of getting a bfn, lol, so who knows?

Angel- I know I had BFP and pregnancy dreams every month except the one I got my BFP lol. So maybe this is another backwards dream thing idk. But whenever I twist to crack my back my right ovary area hurts (where I had my ectopic/abdominal) so now I'm afraid if I am preg if it is another one... But I saw other ladies who had ectopics saying that theirs started hurting in their next pregnancy and was not another ectopic. [-o< Who knows, I think I'm about 10 dpo now? Maybe a couple days less if my dates are off, but I think I'm going to test either Sat or Sun. Just waiting... :coffee:

Eeeeeeek FX times a million Nazz!!!!

My friend had an eptopic 5 or 6 years ago and went on to have 3 healthy pregnancies after that. You're going to be a mom soon, I just know it!

Tomorrow starts 3rd Tri for me, and of COURSE I start it off being a psycho worrier, right? So yesterday I didn't feel as much movement as usual. I've gotten used to pretty regular and hard kicks, I can usually count to 10 in under a few minutes no problem. And then yesterday, the kicks were lighter, and I could maybe only get to 3 or 4! So this morning I woke up all worried, played phone tag with the Dr. all day. They told me to lay down mid day for an hour and let them know how many kicks I got. So I went out to my car during my lunch break and laid in the back seat for about 45 minutes and only felt like 4 or 5 very light kicks again. Called the Dr., he said he that 4 or 5 kicks in an hour at 28 weeks is nothing to worry about. Shortly after that, I started feeling the normal, harder consistent kicks again.

I just don't know what's normal?? Half the websites online say everything is fine and the other half say go to the ER immediately?!

Angel & FT Mommy, how consistent are your kicks right now?

Good luck Wugz, I know I'm going to be finding something to worry about the whole pregnancy if I ever get there lol.

babies can have lull periods where they don't seem to move much. I know with Evan I would poke my stomach or drink something really cold and he'd move within a few minutes. I think if you haven't felt bubs move all day then I'd be worried. Toward the end there's less room in there too so they don't move around as much.

He definitely made up for it last night... I had some of those intensely hard alien movements I've heard moms talk about. (And then of course I worry if that's normal...)

I'd like to think I'll stop worrying when this baby is finally born, but I'm guessing that won't be the case!!!:blush:

Wugz my little guy is the same way! Last night he was crazy kicking but a couple days ago I had to get out my Doppler to listen to the heartbeat just to make sure because he was so silent in there!

Ok ladies I need a HUGE favor! Can you pleaseeee friend me on Facebook (Ashley Kinkaid) it might help to put in Waterville ohio to so you get the right one. Then on my page you'll see a princess picture of my daughter all you have to do is click on the picture and like it. I never enter these things because I hate bothering people about it but I entered my daughter then 20 minutes later my friend entered her daughter and now she keeps taking all of my daughters vote!! Lol I'm totally getting to into this but every little but counts! I would appreciate it so much!!

Thank you!!

I'll do it FT!

So I had another dream last night, this time my underwear was all wet so I went to the bathroom to check if AF came and it was just CM. Then when I wiped there was a little bit of blood like when I had implantation bleeding. When I woke up I was actually a little wet so I went and checked, just CM, but no blood. I'm thinking these dreams don't really mean anything lol, just my inner fears and desires maybe?

Something I did just notice though that I hadn't thought about before is that the past few mornings I've been waking up extremely hot to the point that I have to get out from under the covers. Then once I'm out of the covers for about 15 minutes or so I'm cold and have to go back under. I asked OH if he was hot yesterday morning and he said no he was cold. I realized if I had been temping my temp would be very high right now. According to FF I'm due for AF on Monday so I think my temp would have started to drop by now. IDK maybe I'm just a nut lol.

Wugz, don't worry. They have lazy days too. I have days where he never stops, and days where he'll move around in the morning, them barely at all till night time...yesterday he was a very active little boy. I literally felt him bouncing off my bladder! I was peeing about 6 times/hour....
I'm starting to worry about his size. I think he's gonna be the biggest yet. In in the last month I have REALLY popped out,, and when he rolls forward, i can feel him crown to rump, and he's long! Plus last scan he was big, and at the doc I'm measuring a full week ahead. I'm almost as big as when I delivered my youngest, and atoll have 11 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->