Welcome to the Nut Hut!

It didn't turn out fine last time. :cry: But I am hopeful this time works! :happydance:

Super cute bumpy!!!!!

Ladies, what do Braxton hicks feel like? I've had a few different "feelings" over the last few days, and don't know what to make of them.

I woke up some time last night and remember just barely having little light cramps. And then just now I was shopping at Target, and I felt this on and off pressure. It was pretty uncomfortable, but maybe it was because I had a cookie and a cupcake for lunch...

Also, do you girls experience waking up in the morning with a rock hard belly, that gets soft as soon as you start moving around?

Sorta like period cramps, the closer to your due date, the stronger they get.
My belly gets rock hard randomly throughout the day. That's when I feel around to figure out if he's still transverse. Next time when your belly is hard, feel around and you might get a sense if his position...Braxton Hicks, stronger ones, can make your belly hard. Mine gets hard cuz bubs will roll his entire body to the front, I can usually make out his head under my right ribs and his butt under my left ribs, but it usually feels like his spine is pushing out, sorta like if I was cradling him , facing me. He only tolerates a minute of me feeling around, then he'll "sink" back in, lol.....sometimes he's so "in" that I get instant heartburn and have a hard time breathing and getting comfortable....that happens at least once a day. In the mornings when I wake up he's very active, every single morning. Idk if he's the cause if me getting up or not, but sometimes I think he must be cuz it can feel like he's doing jumping jacks :haha:

It didn't turn out fine last time. :cry: But I am hopeful this time works! :happydance:

:hugs:
I know hun, it didn't turn out well for me the time before this, but now everything is perfectly healthy. Over 90% of couples that go thru a MC go on to have a healthy pregnancy.

Wugz, Ive had the light period cramping with no hardness to my belly so it was either baby growing or light braxton hicks, a little uncomfortable but nothing too serious. Just happy to know my body is starting to prepare!

ok guys TMI alert!!!!!!!!!!!....

with my first I only breastfed for the first few weeks because it just seemed like my milk wasn't coming in at all and she was constantly hungry. so I was in the shower before work this morning and noticed my nipples were completely crusted over. I of course googled what I should do and it said to try and pick at it and keep it washed and cleaned so nothing gets clogged?? So I did and the crustyness is all gone and as I was doing that I could see so much colostrum (I'm guessing) coming through. This NEVER happened with my first. My boobs barely even leaked with my first after the baby and now Im only 27 weeks and theres something there. Hoping breast feeding will go better this time around! Anyone experience this??

My breasts leaked too plus sometimes I felt like a burning sensation.

Unfortunately I am giving up on breastfeeding.Nick chokes most of the time cause of my flow. He already has loads of gas and whenever he is awake he is so cranky except when he has done a poo so I do not want to increase the stress.

My boobs have never leaked milk till after birth. I formula fed both my boys from the get go, and will be with this one, though I am considering the boob for the first couple days for the colostrum. But formula will be given too. With my oldest, my boobs got HUGE, and it HURT when the milk let down...seemed like it took forever to stop leaking. With my youngest, they seemed to just know they most likely weren't gonna be used, and the leaking wasn't as heavy and lasted only about 10 days, at most. I've read that for some pregnant women past 24 weeks, any simulation can cause milk to come out, but it's never happened to me. My boobs don't seem quite as swollen as they were 6 weeks ago, or maybe it's that my belly has now outgrown them lol

So I am totally naive about how this whole breastfeading thing is going to go... of course I say I want to, and want to continue pumping even when I go back to work after 6 or 8 weeks.... but how practical is that?

Is formula just a ton easier, or what? I was going to invest in the super breast pump thingy, but if I'm only going to breast feed until I go back to work, do I need that??

I want to give it a try, but I also want to be realistic about having a full time job, a new born, a husband, a life....

I've been having pain on my right side where the ectopic was so I'm kind of worried now. But then I was reading about other people getting preg after ectopic and they said they had those same pains and everything was just fine. I'm thinking maybe that area is just more sensitive after it has been disrupted and surgery and everything. OH and I saw a rainbow today and I said, "oh look a rainbow! That might be a good omen that our baby will live this time!" he looked at me like I'm crazy and I realized he had never heard the term "rainbow baby" before... and if he had he would probably think it is some famous drag queen or something hahaha. I didn't even bother explaining it to him lol. I'm worried, but I'm being very hopeful. I get blood drawn tomorrow and Thursday to make sure my levels are normal this time. I really can't wait to get a scan done though, I wanna see that little bean hanging out in the right spot! [-o< Oh and I also got a cheapie walmart preg test today (the last one on the shelf!) just to make sure, since my other line was so faint.

Wugz, Ive had the light period cramping with no hardness to my belly so it was either baby growing or light braxton hicks, a little uncomfortable but nothing too serious. Just happy to know my body is starting to prepare!

ok guys TMI alert!!!!!!!!!!!....

with my first I only breastfed for the first few weeks because it just seemed like my milk wasn't coming in at all and she was constantly hungry. so I was in the shower before work this morning and noticed my nipples were completely crusted over. I of course googled what I should do and it said to try and pick at it and keep it washed and cleaned so nothing gets clogged?? So I did and the crustyness is all gone and as I was doing that I could see so much colostrum (I'm guessing) coming through. This NEVER happened with my first. My boobs barely even leaked with my first after the baby and now Im only 27 weeks and theres something there. Hoping breast feeding will go better this time around! Anyone experience this??

I had some crusty bits, but yeah warm wet cloths and lanolin keep them moist. I'm also taking the donperidone prescription and it has REALLY helped! (sounds like a champagne!).

Heartburn is really amping up....got it bad with my other pregnancies too. First I was chewing the occasional Tums, then it was the max strength Tums everyday, now it's at minimum twice a day (max strength), and at times I have too take 2 at the same time...last night it was tall bad, and this is sorta funny, but definitely TMI but at this point I think we've learned enough if each other, lol...

Well my heartburn was in really high gear, and during our "bed time" :haha: :blush: I was basically, well not basically I was actually going down on him, he was laying down, I was sorta on my knees on the bed, but leaning over was making the heartburn even worse....I could feel acid coming up my throat...then I gagged, just a little, and threw up a tiny bit in my mouth! It wasn't exactly a good time to stop, ya know, so I kept going, but I had to swallow that acid puke, which made me gag again, then my stomach lurched so hard I honestly thought I was gonna puke right on him! I had to stop a second and sit back up. Lol. The timing couldn't have been worse, and I didn't want to say"sorry but I almost puked all over you".:haha:
This morning when I woke up I was SO nauseated. And hot. I just laid in bed with the air on 71 and my ceiling fan and a little bed side fan blowing on me....just laid there for like a half hour, trying not to puke...it was awful

Nazz I think the rainbow is definitely a sign!!!!! :flower::flower::flower:

:brat: My MIL is driving my NUTS!!!

She comes over when it's really inconvenient, wants to know why I'm still in my pajamas (she comes between 8-9am), always wants Evan to be awake when she's here, questions how often I breast feed, and thinks our house isn't clean enough.

She smokes and gets all upset when I ask her to wash her hands and not smoke right before coming into the house. She thinks I'm singling her out...yeah I am!! YOU SMOKE LADY! I ask everyone to wash their hands when they come in. Evan is already fighting a cold. I've already told her I'm not taking Evan to her house because it stinks like cigarettes. She doesn't think it smells at all.

I swear she's trying to sabotage me with my weight loss too. She always shows up with cakes, cookies, rice crispy squares...I mean it's fine, but it's a little excessive.

Today I was feeding Evan when they left to go grocery shopping and 3 hours later I was feeding him again and she got all huffy saying I shouldn't be feeding him that often. My baby is hungry!! I'm not going to let him starve and scream uncontrollably. She walked out of the house basically having an adult version of a temper tantrum.

I swear this woman is acting like a child. My husband sees it, but doesn't know how to handle his mom. I swear the woman has undiagnosed bipolar disorder because she flips out over the smallest little thing.

Sorry needed to vent :cry:

Hey guys, FTMommy just messaged me on FB... apparently the admins deactivated her BnB account for asking people to vote for her daughter on FB and she wanted me to let you all know she's going to be banned for a couple weeks or so. I didn't even know that was a no-no. :shrug:

Oh and Anake, I know all about MILs and I'm not even married or have a kid yet LOL! :dohh:

The lab lady just called me and said that my hormones look good! :yipee::headspin::wohoo::headspin::yipee: HCG is 178 and progesterone I think was 21!!! They aren't repeating the progesterone because it looks fine! Now I just have to worry that I double tomorrow :wacko:. But last time I remember my progesterone was really low, and HCG was lower than this too I think. I'll have to look back in the thread and see. I'm getting excited... :happydance:

So I just looked back, last time my HCG was in the 40s and then went into the 90s at the second test and my progesterone went from 6 to 13. So I guess I'm looking a lot better than last time so far :thumbup: The lady said it will be a bad sign if my HCG rises too little or too much. I don't really understand the too much thing though but whatever. :happydance: I'm happy enough for now!

Yea nazz!! I was 221 at 16 dpo...so if you were 178 yesterday at 15dpo, that's awesome! I think my progesterone was 17...they never repeated that on me either.

Sounds good for sure! :happydance:

I truly believe everything will be ok!

Rose: I've been lucky in the MIL dept. Both with my ex and my current. Actually I still have a great relationship with my ex's mother! But I still understand, my mom went through hell with my father's mom...
It got so bad that towards the end my dad didn't even speak to his mother, and I remember being a teenager, I couldn't even stand the Lady!

What you said reminds me if that show "everybody lives Raymond"
Lol

Not laughing at your misery, just that it's such a common issue. I personally would lose my patience quickly, and end up saying something I may regret...people who have never seen my buttons pushed are always shocked the first time they do, lol. I'm a really nice person, till you Piss me off, lol. Then I'm not able to hold back....

Sorry you have to put up with all that :flower:

Yay Nazz!!!!!

I just got back from a prenatal. Doppler showed a range of FHB from 108 all the way up to 150 in a couple of minutes. The 108 kind of freaks me out. Obviously my nurse practitioner didn't show any concern over it, but of course I can't stop worrying about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->