Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Evan is in a cluster feed stage...omg I need sleep!

was a little stupid today and lifted way more weight than I should have. Pretty sore right now :(

Take care if yourself Rose! Have you given any thought to supplement feed with formula?

Well ladies.... :bfp: this morning!!! Very faint though so i may go get another test to be sure. We only bd 3 times this whole month too! I was not expecting it! Unfortunately OHdoesn't seem tooooooo excited. He said he is happy but he is scared, i guess because of last time. I'm more scared than excited right now too so i guess i can't blame him.

Omgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!!

:bfp::wohoo::bfp:

So So Soooooo happy for you Nazz!!!!! Yay!

:happydance::happydance:

I think I attached a photo of it? Not sure if it worked...

Attachments

• CAM00227_opt.jpg
    CAM00227_opt.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 9
Hahaha well I'm glad someone is excited enough wugs!!!!!! Its still sinking in over here lol. Didnt expect it to happen our first month back in the game!

Omg!!!!!!! Congrats Nazz!! Fingers crossed for you guys, you deserve a little peanut, so happy for you !!! :happydance:

Thanks, I'm really hoping this one is in the right spot AND sticky!

I was going to get a new tattoo soon in memory of our loss, but I guess I'm going to have to hold off on that lol. I don't think you're supposed to get tattoos when pregnant!

So pregnant ladies/moms you need to help me out with something here... So a pregnancy is supposed to last 40 weeks, but they say 9 months? 40 weeks = 10 months so I'm very confused right now. And if it is 40 weeks, how do they split up the trimesters if it isn't 3+3+3? Is it 3+3+4? :wacko:

I can't wait to go to my doctor and see if my HCG is doubling this time :D

I think I attached a photo of it? Not sure if it worked...
Omg! Yea! Congrats!! See! I had a feeling something was up, you were tired, and had the "opposite" dream....those were my first symptoms!
:dance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance:

Sticky dust!! :dust: :dust:

And PLEASE get a new doc!!

:blue: :pink: :blue: :pink:

Maybe you'll have the first girl peanut!! How exciting!!!

:thumbup: SO happy for you!!!

Well ladies.... :bfp: this morning!!! Very faint though so i may go get another test to be sure. We only bd 3 times this whole month too! I was not expecting it! Unfortunately OHdoesn't seem tooooooo excited. He said he is happy but he is scared, i guess because of last time. I'm more scared than excited right now too so i guess i can't blame him.

Trust me hun, it's very normal, expected actually, to be scared! I was terrified my whole first trimester! It wasn't till after my NT scan that I finally believed everything was ok! I just KNOW this will be your sticky bean!!

Hey you should also check out the "bfp before the would have been due date thread! Nothing compares to my fellow nut hutters , of course but that thread is filled with women getting bfp's/ having babies after MC's, so they can all relate to exactly how you feel right now.

Just remember (easier said than done, I know) stress isn't good for your bean! Maybe we'll
get another cluster of bfp's, and star and Pdubs will get their:bfp: too!

:D

Ok, here's my bump pics now , my last ones were at 17.weeks and then I believe 23 weeks, despite 6 weeks apart, I pretty much looked the same...I actually thought my later one looked a little smaller than my first one, lol...but I've really popped these last couple weeks!! :)

2013-09-29 16.50.40-2.jpg

2013-09-29 16.49.07-1.jpg

:happydance:Holy Crap!!! That's awesome!!!!

Thanks, I'm really hoping this one is in the right spot AND sticky!

I was going to get a new tattoo soon in memory of our loss, but I guess I'm going to have to hold off on that lol. I don't think you're supposed to get tattoos when pregnant!

So pregnant ladies/moms you need to help me out with something here... So a pregnancy is supposed to last 40 weeks, but they say 9 months? 40 weeks = 10 months so I'm very confused right now. And if it is 40 weeks, how do they split up the trimesters if it isn't 3+3+3? Is it 3+3+4? :wacko:

I can't wait to go to my doctor and see if my HCG is doubling this time :D

Yes welcome to the bizzaro world of pregnancy math. 40 weeks starts from the first day of your last menstrual period.

Yeah they split it up by weeks
1st trimester is week 1-13
2nd : week 14 - 27
3rd: week 28 - 40

Angle you look so big!! But you look good lol!

ok, I'm never going to remember that week split up thing...

Angel cute bump!

Nazz everything will turn out fine have faith and take care of yourself.

Super cute bumpy!!!!!

Ladies, what do Braxton hicks feel like? I've had a few different "feelings" over the last few days, and don't know what to make of them.

I woke up some time last night and remember just barely having little light cramps. And then just now I was shopping at Target, and I felt this on and off pressure. It was pretty uncomfortable, but maybe it was because I had a cookie and a cupcake for lunch...

Also, do you girls experience waking up in the morning with a rock hard belly, that gets soft as soon as you start moving around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->