Welcome to the Nut Hut!

My chart has me puzzled. It looks nothing like my chart last month. I'm almost thinking I'm not going to ovulate this month :( Unless that dip at CD6 was my O and FF doesn't detect it. I guess we'll see in the next 5-7 days. I didn't O until CD19 last month (if I did at all).

Are you positive you o'd last cycle? Maybe it's didn't cuz you ARE going to o...

Just don't stress the ff thing too much....

I still think that bding as much as possible is the way to go. That way you aren't putting all your eggs in one basket so to speak.

Oh and mine doesn't resemble last mon th's at all!
Last month, other than a long cycle, it was almost perfect.

This month I've had 2 temp shifts - so I'm hoping it not being like last month is a good thing. In one of the tutorials they say that charting can be most trusted after like 6 months....then you can get better averages. Plus the extra stress from trying so hard to conceive is probably messing us all up!

Oh and mine doesn't resemble last mon th's at all!
Last month, other than a long cycle, it was almost perfect.

This month I've had 2 temp shifts - so I'm hoping it not being like last month is a good thing. In one of the tutorials they say that charting can be most trusted after like 6 months....then you can get better averages. Plus the extra stress from trying so hard to conceive is probably messing us all up!

Yeah that's a good point. Crossing my fingers!

Oh my God - I obviously forgot about last month's temp debacle ...... Just looked at the previous chart and it is WAY crazy!!! I also had a cold just before halloween that might have effected things, IDK.... by comparison, THIS cycle looks almost normal!

My chart is called "tri-phasic" because I had a second thermal shift. Looks like I "geared up" to ovulate, then didn't..... But after the big rise last week, I'm 90% sure I ovulated. AND my temps are looking much better than last cycle, and much better than my first temp shift... so FX and :dust:

I'm becoming seriously obsessed about having my rainbow baby. I look at pregnant women with envy, but when I see a little baby, it's all I can do not to cry STILL. Just when I think I'm better, I have a setback. It's so horrible. I just feel really depressed I guess....

I am going slowly crazy.....

I just looked closer at your chart, and I would say either you O'd CD 9, or not yet.... I think the only thing messing things up for you is that you had a couple high temps while on AF.... I bet if, just to see, you altered those temps, if it would mark the cd 9?? Or maybe it's waiting for a few more temps elevated since you didn't have 3 in a row that went up or stayed the same...that one went down, but just a tad....

If you are consistent with temp taking, and weren't sick to cause those high temps, you may just have an estrogen/progesterone imbalance. But don't fret too much - from what I have read things like that are easily corrected with meds, nothing invasive. sending you some ovulation vibes and :dust: !!

:flower:

:hugs:

:flower:

Grrrr charts I think I didnt ovulate still as my temp did not rise today. Fortunately my hb will be home 2 day so I will def :sex:

Strange thing is my bbs feel warm, bigger and kind of lumpy like when I used to breastfeed.

That is strange, sure you didn't O on cd 10 where that little dip is??

I'm going crazy wishing I could test already! It's so hard not to think about all this crap 24/7!

That is strange, sure you didn't O on cd 10 where that little dip is??

I'm going crazy wishing I could test already! It's so hard not to think about all this crap 24/7!

When temp began to slowly rise at cd11 I thought so too but today it got stuck pffff.

Ft mommy it is testing time!!!!!! Good luck!!!!

Well I think all of your charts look better than mine at least... I have the chart from hell!

Grrrr charts I think I didnt ovulate still as my temp did not rise today. Fortunately my hb will be home 2 day so I will def :sex:

Strange thing is my bbs feel warm, bigger and kind of lumpy like when I used to breastfeed.

Well, last cycle it said you ovulated after just a .2 spike.... which you have now.... I bet if tomorrow is also high they might hit you with the crosshairs!:thumbup:

Well I think all of your charts look better than mine at least... I have the chart from hell!

I think agnus castus has stabilised my hormones a bit. I know they say it should take a while to work but there def is a diff from my last cycles.plus my acne has subsided.

I got my crosshairs today! I O-ed way earlier than expected, so I'm going to have to say I officially love B6! If my cycle is still 26 days, then my LP would have gone from 9 days to 14 days exactly. Yay B6!:happydance:

Hmmmm do much for me to read!

No o yet... Ugh temp all over. No spike yet. Trying to stay consistent on BDing. I started to get better cm so maybe I'll I late. Just hope my phase will be long enough.

What dpo are you angel wings? Any tests done?

Ftmommy did u have a good birthday? Your dh sounded precious. I want new uggs. Did u get any bfp's today???

I'll write more later. Leaving a short trip now. Time to drive in the snow....ugh

FF gave me dashed crosshairs at CD11! Now I'm totally confused.

If my temp keeps going higher will I have o'd on cd15?? Fingers crossed! I feel like a BDing machine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->