• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the Nut Hut!

I had lots of Braxton hicks but they did not hurt my tummy just went rock hard lasted for about 20/40sec I noticed them most when I was resting.

I get a rock hard tummy from time to time but that's it.

My friend just gave birth last week and she said she never had BH. There were even a few ultrasounds weeks before she had the baby where they told her she was having BH and she said she couldn't tell? I don't know how you wouldn't know but maybe some women just don't? :shrug:

I wrote down my hospital bag checklist this weekend! Next weekend I might attempt to put it together!

Is a blood pressure of 118/84 normal??? Mine is usually super low, like 90/50 and I was just looking over my results from my last appointment and realized it seemed high!?

Why am I paranoid that no one at my doctor's office knows what they're doing? Obviously they'd let me know if there was a concern (right?)

I get a rock hard tummy from time to time but that's it.

My friend just gave birth last week and she said she never had BH. There were even a few ultrasounds weeks before she had the baby where they told her she was having BH and she said she couldn't tell? I don't know how you wouldn't know but maybe some women just don't? :shrug:

I wrote down my hospital bag checklist this weekend! Next weekend I might attempt to put it together!

Yeah i looked it up, some women don't feel them, I thought everyone did, and I did with my last 2....but this pregnancy had been SO different.

I wouldn't say my belly gets hard(though it does, lol), but it's cuz he'll roll forward and press out, that's when I can tell where his head is, and sometimes shoulder or butt. :)

Yes 118/84 is totally normal. I know what ya mean though, cuz mine is usually low too. Pregnancy can mess with blood pressure. You're fine :)

Hey ladies!
Sorry I've been MIA lately. I see some of you are close to having your babies! Can't wait to see the photos :)

Evan is 8 weeks old today!!!

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/Nov12013_zps8259dc80.jpg

Hello everyone! My fiancé and i have been TTC for about a year now. I got off of the depo shot almost a year ago and my periods are still irregular, so I really can't tell when I'm ovulating and how long my cycle is.
Now here is the real question/concern. I have had sore breasts for 3 weeks now, starting only a week after my previous period, and I just thought it was my period coming on, BUT I've never had sore breasts for this long. I took a urine pregnancy test at the hospital a couple weeks ago and it came out negative, so I didn't worry about it, but than I realized it could have been too early to test for pregnancy. Since I don't know when to expect my next period, I don't know when and if I will miss my period. Any advice?!?

I would start using the fertility friend app/site and start charting and using opk's.....
It's normal for cycles to be all over the place for awhile, after BC......

Until you get an idea of your pattern, try to bd every other day whenever possible. But charting will give you an idea of any pattern you may have

I would start using the fertility friend app/site and start charting and using opk's.....
It's normal for cycles to be all over the place for awhile, after BC......

Until you get an idea of your pattern, try to bd every other day whenever possible. But charting will give you an idea of any pattern you may have

Thank you, I'll look into it :thumbup:

Sooo cute Anake. I have been assessing Nicks development lately and he has not smiled properly yet. Doc told us to adjust his age re milestones so he is 4weeks adjusted age. He is starting to feed a bit less frequently and he is staying on his own more. Today I managed to do all the cleaning plus we are going to do some muffins with Wayne. I can see a bit of light at the end of the tunnel.

I do get braxton hicks, a lot actually! I never got them with my first or at least i never noticed them. But this time they come and go and only last about 30-40 seconds, I read that if you move your position they will stop.

YoungAndTTC- Definitely start using an app or tracking your cycles somehow, even if they are irregular its good to know when you had a period, for how long and when you ovulated. I also suggest buying cheap ovulation tests so you know when to baby dance...its all about the timing!!

Timing and either a lot of luck, or patience! What was that YouTube video, the one that showed what :spermy: had to go thru by scaling it up to human size? Thegreat human race or something?

Sooo cute Anake. I have been assessing Nicks development lately and he has not smiled properly yet. Doc told us to adjust his age re milestones so he is 4weeks adjusted age. He is starting to feed a bit less frequently and he is staying on his own more. Today I managed to do all the cleaning plus we are going to do some muffins with Wayne. I can see a bit of light at the end of the tunnel.

Right, he was supposed to be due after Evan. Amazing how different babies are when they're early. I saw a baby that was born at 32 weeks and was 8 weeks old and she was SOOOOOO tiny!! Made Evan look huge!

Evan is a big boy! :) and of course a total cutie! I LOVE the Halloween pic you posted on fb!

I want to try to get my doc to check Triston's position this Wednesday, instead of 2 weeks from now, like he said he was going to do....I'm 99.99% positive he's still transverse. Only 3% of babies are transverse at 34 weeks, and 90% of those babies will not turn, most are simply too big to get their head around the pelvic crest and ligaments. Since he said he was going to do what he could with diagnostic codes to get my cesarean approved. But if baby is breech, then he would have no problem. And an external version at this age, in transverse lie, is not likely to work and has too many risks. I also read that an anterior placenta can make the external version risky, since it's in the way of the area they need to manipulate. So IF my doc recommends one I will refuse. I doubt he'll "recommend" it anyways, though he might "offer" it. No thanks! The one bad thing is that I read that even with a c section, the transverse position is the toughest. I think it may require a larger incision. Now that he's getting bigger/stronger, I'm actually in a bit of pain throughout the day. His head/shoulders are constantly rubbing against my rib cage.

Have any of you thought about having a photographer take some hospital pictures? I found this website https://brittanygphotography.com/blog/?p=1597 and absolutely fell in love I wish I would have done it with my first too! I love the story it tells, especially the last picture with the doctor walking away...gave me the chills! But one of my best friends is a photographer and has agreed to do this for me, I'm so excited!!

we didn't do a lot of photos in the hospital. My mom took a few, but she was too busy rubbing my back while I was having a contraction.

SO I got my uiltrasound last night because he was measuring a little big and it turns out I have a ton of extra fluid AND he is measuring 35 weeks already and Im only 32 weeeks! They also said he is already 6lbs, sooo Ive got a big baby on my hands! I go back in another 2 weeks for an ultrasound to keep checking his weight and growth the doctor says she doubts I make it to my due date though. I do not want to be induced or have a C section though so I hope everything goes ok. She said she is a little concerned with my extra fluid because it tends to make your water break a little early so hopefully not too early!!

My Hb took some photos at the hospital.

I hope baby stays in Ft he will be soooo cute all chubby!

I'm dying for another scan! Just haven't had the time to book a 4 D one STILL. My last 2 scans they said I had "a good amount of amniotic fluid " - I wonder if that's "good" ad in "what you should have" or "wow! That's quite a good amount!" As in extra.

My water didn't break on it's own with either boys, not even my second when I went from 3cm to 9 1/2 in 45 minutes. But this pregnancy is SO different. I found out the rib pain I'm having is.called chondrocryitis(sp?) And basically is the inflammation of rib cartilage. It really sucks. It's so sore and tender and has a burning stinging sensation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->