• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the Nut Hut!

I feel like these steps are out of order... It should be dilation and THEN contractions!

Oh wow, yeah, 90s are real. But actually, it is contractions THEN dilate. The contraction pushes the baby down, and the pressure dilated the cervix.

Technically, yeah, you could have the baby whenever! But at 1/2 cm, you could contract off and on for awhile too. It really could go either way!

Wow, the way things are looking, you and ft might have you're baby before me!!

Well I'm glad to know that these contractions might actually be helping me dilate! At least they aren't just here for my enjoyment:dohh:

They seemed to have calmed now after I've been up and cleaning all morning. *panic over*

Ok someone just posted this and I CRIED.MY.EYE.OUT.

You have to watch!

https://thestir.cafemom.com/baby/164477/dad_takes_breathtaking_video_of

Hi ladies. It has been a long time...

Just wanted to pop in to say congrats to all of you. I see you are all expecting or have LO's now. Pretty awesome!

AFM, had to step away during our break (5-6 months) because it was pretty hard on me. We did go back to ttc and after a few more months got a bfp but lost the LO. I am on recovery cycle 2 so hopefully there will be a bfp in sight one day soon.

Take care and again, congrats!!

Just wanted to pop in to say congrats to all of you. I see you are all expecting or have LO's now. Pretty awesome!

AFM, had to step away during our break (5-6 months) because it was pretty hard on me. We did go back to ttc and after a few more months got a bfp but lost the LO. I am on recovery cycle 2 so hopefully there will be a bfp in sight one day soon.

Wow ! Nice to see you! I'm so sorry about your loss :hugs:
I know how hard that is. You should check out this other thread I go on here, it's called "the bfp before the would of been due date"
I know it should say "have" instead of "of" but that's the way it's spelled in the thread. I'm not as close to the ladies there as on this thread, for one thing there's a lot of people on that one! But it's a great thread and everyone, unfortunately, shares the experience of MC.....everyone is different, but personally it usually helps me to talk about things like that. Especially on an online forum where it's technically typing and not "talking". There's a big mix of people, done have already had their rainbow, some are preggo, some ttc...... That thread and this one are pretty much the only ones I even go on!

:dust: hope you get your bfp soon!!

So sorry for your loss :( Sending tons and tons of baby dust your way!!!:dust:

Thx ladies.

I reread my post and realized it sounded a bit focused on my loss. I came to congratulate you guys. I think it is awesome you are all still together and got bfps!

Don't apologize!!! It's so good to hear from you!!

Angel Wings you're full term!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wugz- I know! Lol, sorta scary but exciting! Everytime I walk post the pack n play in our bedroom, I half expect to see a baby! :haha:

I was at a friend's house last night and there were some people from work I haven't seen in awhile, this one guy said "hey, you could have the baby on your drive home!"
I said don't say that!! Lol.

Tonight we're going to dinner and to see catching fire for our anniversary, which is technically next Saturday, but the boys are off of school and visiting their cousins till Tuesday, so we're celebrating tonight, plus I figured next Saturday is just too close. And I'm dying to see the movie # lol! We're trying to figure where to eat at, we usually try to go somewhere relatively nice for our anniversary, but I don't have dressy maternity clothes....I have pretty nice outfits, of course, but not $50/plate dinner style nice...if you know what I mean...plus who wants to be dressed up at the movies, not to mention I know my left foot will probably blow up any nice, fancy heel I own, and I don't want to ruin any nice shoes! So we're probably just gonna go to a regular restaurant - like Outback or something. Then there's the issue of my giants playing the cowboys (HUGE rivalry for anyone that doesn't watch NFL), so normally we'd go to a sports bar, but Jason won't drink. I keep telling him I really don't mind (and I mean it- I don't mind at all), but he says he only likes to drink if I am (Awwww...lol). Oh well, my bday is the day after Christmas, and we plan on getting pretty smashed for it this year :haha: !

Thx ladies.

I reread my post and realized it sounded a bit focused on my loss. I came to congratulate you guys. I think it is awesome you are all still together and got bfps!

Aww, hun, don't apologize! And you didn't come off that way anyhow! Even if you had, I doubt anyone would mind! It just stuck out for me cuz I can relate - I think we all were just trying to be supportive.

But, stop saying "you guys" - you're one of us too! There from the beginning! Just cuz you took a break doesn't put you in a separate group! If only tigger would show up, we'd have everyone that wad here since the beginning of the Nut Hut™ !

I wonder what's going on with pdubs and tassie? I think tassie would be about half way thru her pregnancy - does that seem right? And 2nd try - it's been FOREVER since she stopped by!

Wugz - I keep meaning to ask you, but did you have any friends from FL go to your baby shower? The only reason I ask is at my son's school picnic awhile back, I wad talking to the parents of my son's friend, and she said they had just been to Illinois for a baby shower, and that the mother liked Disney stuff, and I thought about you (cuz your avatar)....I know it's a long shot, but ya never know! It can be a small world sometimes! Hmm...now I'm not sure if she said Illinois...could have been Indiana or Ohio....:dohh: baby brain!

How crazy would it be if we had our babies on the same day?!!? It's possible! With you only 6 days behind me and 1/2 cm dilated, and ft mommy having a big baby that is measuring about the same size if mine even though her EDD is 2 weeks behind mine I don't think she'll be making it till her due date!

Thx ladies.

Hey girl! nice to see you again. So sorry for your loss :hugs:

Don't apologize! you went thru something very traumatic for you. Just know we're always around for ya!

Evan is 11 weeks old today!

He's passed out on my shoulder right now. It's the only way I can get him to nap during the day lately. He'll sleep in his crib no problem at night, but not during the day. Makes it hard to do stuff around the house.

Evan hit a miilestone yesterday! He rolled over!!

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_20131124_123217_zps8370b474.jpg

Thanks ladies!

It's good to see you all again and know you are doing well.

Angel that would be crazy! But totally possible that they will be born super close together! I still think its crazy we all got those BPFs one after the other.

Haha and no, I didn't have any Florida friends at my shower, but THAT would be super insane!

Yay for hitting milestones, Anake!!!!!!

So a question about milestones, if your baby is born 3 weeks early, would you expect all of his milestones to be delayed then? I can already tell I'll be the mother worried that my kiddo isn't laughing or smiling on time!!!

Yes you should adjust for the early time. I think Evan was born a week late so he's running at a 12-13 week rate right now.

I have to ask my doctor if he's gaining too much weight though. He has such chubby cheeks and he's chunky...I just don't want him to go through life overweight like I did. I'm probably just being paranoid. The poor baby screams when he's hungry and I can't just not feed him!

Yay Angel for being full term!!! Im excited for Thanksgiving this week, family will be over the majority of the week which will make it fly by then next week is my 36 week appointment where some decisions will be made if little man is still growing at this rate! Such an exciting time!!

Wugz...anymore contractions or news?? How exciting! With my first my water broke so I never got the whole waiting around thing for contractions. good luck!!

Anake he is so cute, chubby babies are the best babies!! I wouldnt worry too much about weight until he starts crawling/walking. Its crazy how much baby weight they lose when they start moving around constantly.

B Michaelson, soo happy you stopped in to say hi!! Its so good to hear from you, I wish you nothing but the best :hugs:

Sry for your loss B Mich we are always here for u.

Wugz yes if bubs is bir early you should expect him to hit his milestones a bit later. Nick started laughing back at us with littles ooos and aaaaahs this week his adjusted age is 7weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->