• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the Nut Hut!

There's such a wide range of "normal" for most milestones anyhow....
Wugz, you're starting to sound like I did in first tri! What if what if....and ii wad also told by the great ladies here to stay AWAY FROM GOOGLE :haha:

Hope everyone is doing well! :D

OK here is my CRAZY question of the day (warning, this one sounds really dumb):

I held my BFF's 1 month old newborn for about an hour today. Afterwords, my side was kind of sore! I can't hurt my baby by holding another baby, correct?!?!:wacko:

No, you can't. Just towards the ends here, it's rally easy to over do it, pull muscles, things that normally wouldn't strain you or tire you out will...you're fine!! And so is baby!!

Not to mention - one month?? I know people (Jason for instance) that had a mother get pregnant when they were only 3-5 months old, meaning that mom was holding much bigger babies at the end of her second pregnancy.

Thanks, yeah I knew it couldn't be bad, but I couldn't figure out why it made my bumpie a little sore! Then I pictured him in there, getting squished by this other baby, and coming out with some kind of divot in his head. My brain loves to over analyze...

What's everyone doing for turkey day??? We're hosting dinner tonight for my parents and DH's dad, tomorrow we're off to celebrate with extended family #1 and friday we'll celebrate with extended family #2! I kind of want to take advantage of some of these Black Friday deals for baby, but I don't know if I can deal with the crowds!

Ugh I hate crowds! I've been VERY uncomfortable and restless today...doc appt was good, all new cultures = strep B test negative ..... I'm "term" so it's a waiting game. Idk if today us an off day, or I'm just getting close ...

We're just j gonna stop by my mom's tomorrow, and maybe Jason's mom's later. It's pretty laid back this year

Ugh I hate crowds! I've been VERY uncomfortable and restless today...doc appt was good, all new cultures = strep B test negative ..... I'm "term" so it's a waiting game. Idk if today us an off day, or I'm just getting close ...

We're just j gonna stop by my mom's tomorrow, and maybe Jason's mom's later. It's pretty laid back this year

Angel we will soon see your baby pics soon!!

Wugz it is normal to worry you will alwaus worry even afterwards. I worried loads cause the waterpark where my waters broke was on d news a bit after I gave birth because the water was contaminated with e coli Thanks God bubs was fine.

Nick is growing so fast THANKS GOD lol I am looking forward for d crawling stage I love trouble hehe. He is focusing on things to grab plus he is cooing and laughing loads now. He is also teething i know it is early but his gums are super white and he needs a bib now cause he is salivating a lot and he could eat his fist until he gets sick if he could!!

OK I swear Evan is teething already too!! He's super cranky, always chewing on something, his cheeks are warm and he's drooling like a faucet.

Hey guys! I'm glad everyones babies are doing cool things lol. I just got back today from Thanksgiving holiday. Do they do Thanksgiving in Canada? I'm sure that's a stupid question...

I'm at the end of this semester and I'm finally out of the first trimester (right?). We have our genetic scan thingy on Tuesday so I'm a little nervous about that, but excited to see the baby actually looking like a baby and have you guys do some skull nub theory. I'm scared they're going to do the ultrasound and tell the me the baby is dead or something.

So when I was home for the holiday my parents told me I'm getting fat... :blush: it was really hard for me to not tell them, but we're telling them soon enough.

Hey guys! I'm glad everyones babies are doing cool things lol. I just got back today from Thanksgiving holiday. Do they do Thanksgiving in Canada? I'm sure that's a stupid question...

I'm at the end of this semester and I'm finally out of the first trimester (right?). We have our genetic scan thingy on Tuesday so I'm a little nervous about that, but excited to see the baby actually looking like a baby and have you guys do some skull nub theory. I'm scared they're going to do the ultrasound and tell the me the baby is dead or something.

So when I was home for the holiday my parents told me I'm getting fat... :blush: it was really hard for me to not tell them, but we're telling them soon enough.

Yea for nub theory! Make sure they very the right shot! Youwant a perfect profile, and preferably without the legs in it, which can be difficult to get...you'll LOVE the scan! I'm sure everything will go perfectly and you'll be able to stop worrying!! I know 98% of my worries wereover after my NT scan. You're ALMOST out of first tri! But yeah, you'll totally be able to tell what you're looking at, and bubs will be moving around, it's SO cute! I loved it. We were all giggling almost the whole time, tech included - Tristonis quite the ham when he's got a "camera" on him! :D

Can't wait to see pics!!

Rose & confetti - my oldest was only 12 weeks when he got his first tooth! Crazy !.my youngest was the opposite - I think he was 7 months when he got his, but he then started cutting 2 and sometimes 4 teeth at a time, the pour guy! He wasn't too bad with the drooling though. My oldest, however, drooled buckets! He had to sport a bib non stop - and often needed the bib changed almost as much as his diaper, :haha:

Ever try giving him frozen waffles to gnaw on? My oldest loved that! Downside is you have to keep a close eye to make sure they don't work a chunk off. Can't wait to start seeing some toothy smile pics!

as soon as he has one tooth up and down breastfeeding is over lol.

Nazz cant wait to see ur scan!

Do they do Thanksgiving in Canada? I'm sure that's a stupid question...

Of course we do!!! Ours is just at the beginning of October. Personally I think the timing of ours makes more sense because it coincides with the harvest...what's still growing at the end of November?....nothing!....well except maybe ice wine :) (only bugging ya;))

My parents came up to watch Evan today while Michael and I went to see Catching Fire. She totally agrees with me that Evan is teething! Yay I'm not crazy lol. He sat there munching on my finger for a good 20 minutes and I could totally feel hard spots on his gums.

I took the week off work for Thanksgiving so I havent been on much! Glad to see everyones doing good, yay for you Nazz first trimester already done that flew by! Angel any baby yet?? I feel like you will be next to go!!

I go to the doctor on Thursday, Im gonna ask him if its ok to take off work now. It literally takes everything in me to get up in the mornings and get myself ready and my 4 year old ready. I broke down crying this morning (im sure it had nothing to do with my hormones :haha:) because it took forever just to shower and its so hard to even bend over I just want to be at home relaxing and not working 40 hours a week.

If bubs is still on his track for measuring he would be measuring 40 weeks this week, I have my appointment Thursday morning so we will see if he wants to make an induction date or not. I just want my baby boy out!! But healthy of course :)

I took the week off work for Thanksgiving so I havent been on much! Glad to see everyones doing good, yay for you Nazz first trimester already done that flew by! Angel any baby yet?? I feel like you will be next to go!!

I go to the doctor on Thursday, Im gonna ask him if its ok to take off work now. It literally takes everything in me to get up in the mornings and get myself ready and my 4 year old ready. I broke down crying this morning (im sure it had nothing to do with my hormones :haha:) because it took forever just to shower and its so hard to even bend over I just want to be at home relaxing and not working 40 hours a week.

If bubs is still on his track for measuring he would be measuring 40 weeks this week, I have my appointment Thursday morning so we will see if he wants to make an induction date or not. I just want my baby boy out!! But healthy of course :)

I can relate! This past week I've gotten VERY VERY uncomfortable, I'm super tired all the time, and ready for this to be OVER!! Just like most preggos at this stage! Finally started getting mild contractions Saturday night. Lasted about 3 hours. Everyone keeps saying I'm
to pop! I agree with them! I wonder if I'll be dilated this Wednesday at my appt...last week they said it was up to me if I wanted to be "checked", and I declined since 1- cuz I HATE that and 2- I wasn't even having Braxton Hicks really, so I didn't see the point....
Jason, my kids, and my parents have all picked "the day", I say the 6th, just cuz of a dream I had :haha:

I am so with you FT Mom!! After 5 days off it was HORRIBLE going back to work today. Nothing fits, I'm uncomfortable, and I'm not able to keep up with my 18 first graders anymore. It's exhausting. Come on babies, we're ready for you!

Went on a long walk yesterday, and I plan on bouncing on my exercise ball every night. We'll see if that has helped the old cervix along when they check me a week from today!

Alright guys, any guesses? Seeing the baby today moving around and everything was so awesome! Unfortunately they could not do our genetic testing because the baby is upside down sitting on its head so they couldn't do the head and neck measurements. They even had me walk around and roll on each side of my stomach to try and make it move lol. The tech said they looked normal though, she just couldn't get an exact measurement. I'm not too worried I guess... :wacko:

Alright guys, boy or girl?

Attachments

• CAM00794.jpg
    CAM00794.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 3
  • CAM00795.jpg
    CAM00795.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts