Welcome to the Nut Hut!

My bday is the day after Christmas-which I know he'll be here by then! Can't wait to celebrate! :wine: :cake: :wine:

Yes happy birthday FT!!!! Angel I know you'll beat me! I've got nothing going on over here!

I have an appointment tomorrow, can't wait to see if any progress has been made.

Hung out with some friends last night who just had a baby, and the girl goes to the same hospital as I do and said she got a sweep at 39 weeks, and went into labor that day. I was excited to hear my doctor's office offers them that soon, I thought most wouldn't do it until after the due date? Anyone had one? Thoughts?

Thanks ladies!! :) it was a great birthday! Guess I was wrong on the date angel, maybe tomorrow? I feel like it's gotta be soon!! So weird to see ' 6 days left' on your ticker!

Have my first pelvic exam on Tuesday, hoping for some good news. Every day is another day closer to meeting him, I just really hope it's before Christmas!!

Idk if my doc will do a sweep or not. Since my cervix isn't budging, it hasn't come up. He did say last week that if I'm at least 2 cm dilated this week, he'd admit me and start pitocin. Otherwise he's giving me to one week past due date. Which I REALLY hope doesn't happen. I have been getting Braxton Hicks finally, but pretty mild for the most part. TMI, but a couple times in the last week I've wondered if a bit of fluid has leaked out. Both times it was just after peeing. I'd get a wet sensation, go back in the bathroom, and (sorry) my underwear was sorta wet. No Smell, just damp enough to change them. One time it was slightly milky, i mean slightly - like watered down skim milk.... Weird...

No progress on the old cervix today! Still only a half cm.

Today was pretty crazy. Went in for my appointment, and as he does EVERY appointment, baby decides to stop moving just in time for the nurse to take his heart rate, even though he was moving like crazy all day. His resting heart rate is lower than the average baby, but they've told me that's OK, it really has no implications, it's just his normal (like 110-120). So when they catch him sleeping, it seems soooooooo low! So they sent me over to L&D for monitoring for a couple of hours, which terrified me. They ended up sending me home after only a half hour, because once he work up, the heartbeat was 130-150 the whole time, like I knew it would be!

I was showing contractions 3-4 minutes apart the whole time. How can I be having so many regular contractions but not be dilated at all!??!!? So frustrating!

I was at L&D today too. Went to my OB appointment had really high blood pressure so got sent straight to the hospital, they did blood work and my platelets were low so I was there for 6 hours being monitored and tested. I have to go to the lab tomorrow to do more blood work then my OB wants to see me again on Thursday. If platelets get too low they will induce me right away. So officially on bed rest now... Hope he comes soon!!

Oh my gosh FT! You could have your baby by the end of the week! Keep us posted!!!!!!

Sigh. 1 cm dilated and 0% effaced. I'm scheduled for induction next Wednesday at 5pm. Unless, of course, I start labor on my own. His head is still not engaged. He's still not vertex either. My doc is hoping contractions will maneuver him into position , I hope they don't so I can get my c.section ;)
This Friday is Friday the 13th, I'm thinking it will be then.

Well I walked 2 miles last night, and was dilated 1 cm today, so I'm about to go for another 2 mile walk. I REALLY don't want to wait till Wednesday! Even then it would technically be Thursday, cuz I go in at 5 pm, to get a "cervix ripening gel", then have to just lay there for 12 hours, THEN start pitocin....So technically actual induction is Thursday at 5 am. I'm ready NOW!!

Ugh I wish I could get out there and walk, but it's in the negatives in Illinois!!! Maybe I'll go power walk around the mall this weekend...

Well I walked 2 1/2 miles, and lost part of my plug after, which I got all excited about, cuz I lost my plug with my other boys and immediately was in labor. Well everything is different with this guy! I've had mild contractions, very sporadic.

sounds some babies are on their way!!

But not fast enough! Lol! Ugh, I'm just REALLY uncomfortable and flat out miserable. I really thought he'd be here by now. Sometimes I wonder if he even wants to come out, lol. I'm 36 hours from my due date, and his head is STILL not engaged AT ALL. On one hand, I'm still clinging to the hope that he won't be in a good position and they'll need to do a section, but on the other hand, I'm not progressing BECAUSE his head's not in the right position....with no pressure on my cervix, it means I'm not dilating . At least I know I don't have more than one week TOPS. I'm glad my doc scheduled the induction to be prepared, instead of waiting a week THEN scheduling or straight admitting me. That way I at least know if it doesn't happen on it's own, them I'm DEFINITELY gonna have things started Wednesday. Better than being totally clueless - I think. Crazy - by this time next week I'll have my baby in myarms! Better than in my ribcage, that's for sure !!

Wugz/FT - ANY thing new yet??!

And where is nazz and tassie?? It makes me very anxious when our preggos don't check in! Tassie should be well into 2nd tri right?? And nazz hasn't posted in at least a week! Wish they'd stop in!

Nothing new here :( all my blood work came back better than before so that's good now it's just more waiting. I've started red rasberry tea leaf capsules today and I'm gonna start walking tomorrow hope it helps!! Have an ultrasound scheduled for next Thursday to check his weight he's looking at 9 lbs already, yikes!!

Nothing new here either. :growlmad:
Other than my discomfort going up by the hour! I'll get a contraction and be like finally! Only for nothing else to happen!
I looked up my bishop score - a "guide" to the likelihood of successful induction. If I were to be induced with no further progress than I have right now, I score a 4, which is not good. An 8 out of 13 or higher is "recommended"
I have thus feeling I'm going to be one extreme our the other- either this labor will be as horrendous, or God forbid, WORSE than my second - or it will go smoothly/or not progress and end up in quick cesarean....

Can't believe my THIRD kid is gonna stay in longer than my first 2! My ticker us gonna change to "everybody's waiting for you" lol

Never heard of the bishop score! My doc says he wouldn't talk about inducing until 41+3 :( He's gotta come before that…. that would almost be 2014!!!!

Been having some creamy, lotiony-like discharge today…. haven't see that since we were TTC… is that normal? I've obviously had discharge this whole pregnancy but it's never looked like this. We DTD last night, but I don't think it's :spermy:…. that's usually just clear. :shrug:

Ate a whole pineapple last night… didn't send me into labor but it did make my tongue hurt! Must be the acid. I'm eating another one today! :wacko::wacko:

I've been having the exact same discharge the last couple weeks. Apparently it's totally normal. I just had my grop B strep test and another round if cultures done, and I have zero infections, though I have been wondering if some if it is amniotic fluid leaking? Mine will kinda leak out, like i FEEL it ,, and that's when I get it, I read at full term the fluid is milky

My boobs are starting to get slightly sensitive- mostly my nips - hoping that's Sign milk is coming

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->