Welcome to the Nut Hut!

FF gave me dashed crosshairs at CD11! Now I'm totally confused.[/QUOTE]
I thought so! 3 high temps after 6 lower ones generally triggers the crosshairs.....

If my temp keeps going higher will I have o'd on cd15?? Fingers crossed! I feel like a BDing machine!

There is a good chance! GL! Keep DtD for day or two just in case! :happydance:

Yes definitely! :happydance:

You guys all sound so positive!

I am (probably) 9dpo, and of course I tested, but got a :bfn:
Woke up today with sore boobs -without grabbing at them,lol

I swear I'm getting more hopeful by the day, I was going all thru FF and reading a lot of their stuff, and I didn't realize this but "average" bfp is 14dpo - even with "sensitive" tests! I keep seeing these women with bfp on 8-10 dpo, but it's actually rare. They even strongly recommend testing at 18dpo..

I am soooooo angry at my hb. Last cycle I had to explain that women have like 3 days that we need to bd to at least have a chance for a baby. I do not know where they get the mentality that every day is ok for concieving. This cycle I reminded him about these 3 days. My hb has been working very hard I know and he works on a shift basis. Today he has to go for night shift so he usually sleeps for an hour or so before he goes. I told him I would wake him up personally at 7pm. I went to wake him and he is still very sleepy I told him how could he be sleepy if I left homeat about 2.30pm he said he would go to sleep! instead he watched a football match and went to sleep at 5pm. Soooo for football he has the energy for me no.! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr If I could I would honestly diy bd but obviously for biological reasons I need him. MEN MEN MEN:growlmad::trouble:

I am soooooo angry at my hb. Last cycle I had to explain that women have like 3 days that we need to bd to at least have a chance for a baby. I do not know where they get the mentality that every day is ok for concieving. This cycle I reminded him about these 3 days. My hb has been working very hard I know and he works on a shift basis. Today he has to go for night shift so he usually sleeps for an hour or so before he goes. I told him I would wake him up personally at 7pm. I went to wake him and he is still very sleepy I told him how could he be sleepy if I left homeat about 2.30pm he said he would go to sleep! instead he watched a football match and went to sleep at 5pm. Soooo for football he has the energy for me no.! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr If I could I would honestly diy bd but obviously for biological reasons I need him. MEN MEN MEN:growlmad::trouble:
That sucks! Love the little icon with the bat...lol

I had come up with some crazy idea that (for some reason I spoke out loud) that if he hurried up and "collected" his :spermy: I would use a baby med syringe and squirt it in me, :haha: thinking I could do it with so much force it would HAVE to make it up there, :rofl:

I know, the sperm can't love outside the body for more than a couple minutes, if that... Just sometimes my obsessive nuttiness comes out :blush:

He responded : "What?!" And just laughed...

The first time I did a head stand on the bed after, he thought that was funny, so now I wait for him to leave the room (he smokes a cigarette after)....even though I always have to pee after, I hold it as long as I can.
Can't wait to get my bfp already and be in my 2nd trimester.

If I O'd there, then it probably won't happen this month. We'll have to see what I get tomorrow morning.

If I O'd there, then it probably won't happen this month. We'll have to see what I get tomorrow morning.
Well, it shows you DTD 2 days before, and day after... I would say you are well covered!! A lot of sperm live 72 hours! A few longer...

plus, if you actually o'd ;ate on CD11, then doing the deed the next day could STILL make it possible, in addition to the spermies left from a couple days prior!! FX and :dust: Also on FF, on one of the features (pregnancy monitor maybe?? I forget) it shows a 4 day block chart labeled " - 2days, -1 day, o day, oday +1.......and marks when you DTD then gives you a rating. I am marked at the 2 day before, the day of, and day after..... but, with these pos OPKs and the fact that I continued to have EWCM for a few days after my O date (although MUCH less.... I had literall globs last friday, sorry TMI), we still DTD every other day, so 3 times in the 6 days following O...just in case. But now my cm dried up finally around last wednesday or so, and the cm is now only a little, and creamy (ah! I know TMI) ...but FF said that was an early pg sign for 27.8% of women at my DPO.... :shrug:

I think you are covered, if it doesn't happen, it's not from anything you did or didn't do - it's just that it didn't happen. So don't blame yourself hun. I hope that came out right - I know that I definitely covered my bases, even if I o'd a little later, but every fertilized egg doesn't implant, for whatever reason. It sucks (trust me I know!) , but it's like we are all doing all we can, and then have to sit back and hope it sticks!!

Well, I am happy to not be in the wait alone.... the sucky thing is I've been "in the wait" since the last time all of you were!!! I hate these long cycles!!
This graphic is perfect :bike: Ha! My "cycle" literally squashing me and my chance!! It's like losing a chance.... If I only get my AF every other month, then I can only even possibly get pregnant like 6 times out of the year!!! I feel like my chances are cut in half or something....
:hugs: just hang in there....
These mood swings are getting pretty bad with me. I was weepy again last night, but I had this feeling last night and this morning like this was going to be my month...but now I'm back down and feel like it's not going to happen. My body can'y make up it's mind, I can't make up my mind, and I'm sick of crying!!! :muaha:

I wish I could relax and do the whole NTNP thing, but now that it's in my head, I can't pretend I'm not thinking about it!!

Yeah thanks Angel Wings. I never did get the EWCM so I'm not sure what that means. Had a few strings of EWCM this morning, but I had to go looking for it. The pregnancy monitor says Good.

Having some weird lower abdomen stuff today and I'm craving chocolate chip cookie dough....doesn't help there's some in the freezer lol I'm probably just imagining it.

Had a great birthday but got a BFN today :( Not sure whats going on with my body Im NEVER late not even a day and today makes it a week. UGH! Frustrated....

Had a great birthday but got a BFN today :( Not sure whats going on with my body Im NEVER late not even a day and today makes it a week. UGH! Frustrated....
That's strange! I understand the frustration ! I used to have identical cycles myself and it's been a crapshoot since I stopped bc pills in may(and I was only on them about 2 yrs), then the mc... Starting to think I'm stressed from the mc and wanting a baby so badly that I'm delaying my ovulation. OH does say I have a stubborn mind,lol. Well I think my body must be trying to show my mind who's boss. Basically telling me to take my previously regular cycles and shove it !

Initially I figured since I got pregnant on accident while having wonky cycles, then it should be easy if I "tried". Ha! So much for that!

FT mommy- are you going to call your doc? Is there anything in your chart that indicates you MAY have o'd later?

Well I think all of your charts look better than mine at least... I have the chart from hell!

I think agnus castus has stabilised my hormones a bit. I know they say it should take a while to work but there def is a diff from my last cycles.plus my acne has subsided.

Well I also was taking the BCP last cycle, only for that cycle, and came off this cycle when we decided to try... so my hormones might be going crazy. That's another reason I'm not going to go crazy if my AF is late, even though it's never late whenever I stop BC, but you never know.

My OH plays video games until the wee hours of the morning and then is always super tired when he gets up for work and is always almost late... so annoying, he could just be bding with me and then go to sleep :growlmad:... don't get me wrong, I love video games too, but he is addicted for sure. I'm just addicted to wanting a baby, is that so bad?! lolol

Anyways AF hasn't shown so if she doesn't show tomorrow then officially late. I think I'm going to wait to test on Thursday morning if no AF by then so I can get a good test. And I'm going out of town on Thursday to go hang out with the family for awhile so I'd like to know before that... Although I don't know if I would tell them yet or not because I don't want to break the news so early if it turns out ectopic or chemical or MC or whatever. I will probably go to the doc first.

My cat has been extremely weird today. She's been super cuddly (which is weird) and she's been sitting on me a lot today (again, weird). It's probably my imagination lol

FT mommy- are you going to call your doc? Is there anything in your chart that indicates you MAY have o'd later?

Oh, and happy bday! Mine is the 26th. Hopefully I will be the designated driver! :winkwink: ( we meet up with my bff and her husband every year on my bday, and on hers, for dinner and.cocktails)

My cat has been extremely weird today. She's been super cuddly (which is weird) and she's been sitting on me a lot today (again, weird). It's probably my imagination lol
Don't know if you remember, by my cat was acting weird the DAY after my alleged o... He likes to sleep in our bed, and is generally a good cat, but that day was like nothing he had ever done, ever, to anyone! He is not a lap cat and was purring so loud and going out if his way to get in my lap. He's fat and didn't fit,lol, but I tried to adjust, he still was hanging over each side of me,lol. He had another moment of weirdbess a few days ago. I was lying on the couch, he was lying by my feet. He got up and curled up on my chest - now he does this every night for about 5 min when I go to bed, never any other time, and this was the very first time he did this to me during the day, on the couch... Not as significant as the other day, which literally was nothing like him, but still odd...

I hope he is sending something and not preparing to "comfort me". He did NOT due this with my mc pregnancy, but he did lay on the bed with me for the 3 hours I screamed in agonizing pain....

Hope he's not picking up on that. Either a total fluke, or maybe this is the real thing, and he feels protective or something...

Ugh, I'm reading signs in my cat now! Please hide the tea leaves and the tarot cards before I'm committed!

Ft Mommy maybe you ovulated later than you thought fingers crossed for you xx.
Nazz good luck.
Angel hope those tests decide to give you 2 lines!
Anake I think animals know when something is going on so hopefully this time itbis a baby your cat is sensing.

Today my temp got up I think if my temp stays up ff will give me crosshairs yesterday.

hi everybody! Wasn't here 'cause I had really busy weekend, had a wedding party yesterday, and I have sciatica pain in my lower back, so I can hardly move, but even though, we manage to BD these 3 days (even this morning before DH went to work :) )

I have soooo much to read here ....

Here I am, with FF saying our chance of conception this month is "high" and we had perfectly timed BD, chart was looking perfect.... And then today my temp dips so low that FF takes away my crosshairs. I am so upset. What does that mean? We'll BD again tonight but that's probably our last chance, since DH leaves on business tomorrow for the rest of the week. I thought this was my month.:nope:

:witch: arrived today, boooo!!! On to the next cycle, I have no idea what to think now that I was so late this last cycle. Im debating on either not doing anything this next cycle as far as ovulation tests and whatnot and trying to "relax" about the whole thing or if I should go all out and try some new things! LOL Hopefully the witch doesnt stay long so I can get this cycle going!!

I'm sorry ftmommy :( what a bummer. This happened to me in the summer except AF was like 3 weeks late or something, and I had spotting in between that I thought was implantation. I figured I was one of those people that had low HCG levels that couldn't be detected on a HPT... Keep trying though, you'll get that sticky!

:hugs: sorry FTmommy that stinks.

My chart took a big dip today and my crosshairs disappeared. Maybe this is the O I thought was coming :D Need to try and convince DH to BD tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->