Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Here I am, with FF saying our chance of conception this month is "high" and we had perfectly timed BD, chart was looking perfect.... And then today my temp dips so low that FF takes away my crosshairs. I am so upset. What does that mean? We'll BD again tonight but that's probably our last chance, since DH leaves on business tomorrow for the rest of the week. I thought this was my month.:nope:
Maybe it will go back up tomorrow
:hugs: as they say, you aren't out til the :witch: sings! Some pregnancy charts are triphasic anyways...fx!

:flower: Ftmommy, I'm sorry! :hugs:

Maybe you well be able to conceive on christmas!

Thanks ladies. Big bummer :shrug: Has anyone else been this late and I guess AF hasnt completley shown up yet, when I wipe there is brown discharge so Im just assuming by tomorrow morning AF will be here? Definitely a weird month for me, Ive never had this happen before.

Thanks ladies. Big bummer :shrug: Has anyone else been this late and I guess AF hasnt completley shown up yet, when I wipe there is brown discharge so Im just assuming by tomorrow morning AF will be here? Definitely a weird month for me, Ive never had this happen before.

I had that happen when I was preggy with my son. Fingers crossed af does not show tomm.

Managed to bd today. Last month had a day witb some great ewcm but this month I had to take the expectorant to have some good cm. If temp is up tomm than I might be 2dpo.

I had that happen when I was preggy with my son. Fingers crossed af does not show tomm.

Yeah, brown is good. If it goes away then you're still in :flower: FX for you!

Nazz, you have a similar drop on 4 DPO as me... what do you make of it??? FF took away my crosshairs when I entered my temp today, but you have crosshairs... is that because your temp went back up to normal?

Nazz, you have a similar drop on 4 DPO as me... what do you make of it??? FF took away my crosshairs when I entered my temp today, but you have crosshairs... is that because your temp went back up to normal?

Yeah I lost mine today too, but when I put in a normal temp tomorrow it puts them back where they were. Is 4dpo too early for implantation?

I read something that said they don't have "concrete" evidence that the dip is an actual"implantation" dip...
It's a theory. They studied a whole bunch of charts, and the "dip" was found on both pg and non pg charts....

It also did say that although not necessarily caused by implantation, if your chart dips down then goes back up, especially if it goes up higher than the day before the dip, that these "tri-phasic" charts were 127% more likely to end in pregnancy!

So, even though 4dpo may be a bit early, if it goes back up, it's definitely a good thing!

I don't recall where I read it, but I was googling things about implantation dips and read a lot.

That's why if you put a temp in for tomorrow, that is where it was before the dip, they give you the crosshairs back.
I need to learn about cervical position/firmness,etc...

Before just recently, I never have it much thought, but I'm not sure if when the day I checked it seemed soft, but I have nothing to compare it to. As for if it's high or low, I definitely don't know !

I've read that 4 DPO is probably too soon for implantation. I can't wait to go to sleep so I can wake up and temp! I'm hoping for a big old number!!!! My DH thinks I'm crazy. After I temped and saw this big dip I went out to find him in the kitchen to tell him and just immediately started crying. He pretends to understand how BBT works but obviously doesn't, since he told me to just take it again! He tries :)

nice thing is that he is trying :), but I can understand how annoyed you must feel....

I hate that I couldn't take temps properly these two days!

nice thing is that he is trying :), but I can understand how annoyed you must feel....

I hate that I couldn't take temps properly these two days!

Mine gets the whole temp when you wake up, but he can't seem to remember I'm not supposed to move or talk. My parents won this cruise for 4, and had taken my boys with them. Well yesterday was their day to come home, and my phone ringing woke me up, but of course I didn't answer the phone, I grabbed my thermometer and stuck it in my mouth. Well, DF grabs my phone and starts saying "babe, babe....hey jenn, Jenn! Babe your mom is on the phone, babe your mom!" He was looking at the caller id, idk why he didn't answer, I just grunted since the thermometer was in my mouth...
Finally it beeped, I pull it out and was kinda annoyed (we've been over this so much) and said" I am not supposed to move or talk til I take my temp. " ( I woke up on my left side, facing away from him, so between my back to him and me making a grunt sound he thought I was being bitchy,lol - he didn't say that, but I could tell)

Then he apologized and said he forgot " I " was.so anal about that! Hello! I didn't invent BBT! Lol

But he DOES understand what the temps mean and stuff.

So, today is CD 39, 10dpo(probably)

And of course, :bfn:

This is day 2 of waking up to sore bb's. The soreness diminishes as the day goes on though....they are also now SLIGHTLY tender to the touch.

I only have one test left. I keep saying I'll wait, and I REALLY thought I was going to wait...but since my boobs were hurting, I caved, thinking maybe I'll see a faint line...which of course I think I always see a faint line :haha:

FT mommy- maybe you o'd late, and you're having a bit of IB!

If you are implanting now, that's why your hpt is negative!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/408a67/thumb.png

Does this link take you to my chart?

Haha! That hilarious! God, now I'm terrified someone will call me early in the morning and ruin my BBT! I'll add it to my list of TTC worries :thumbup:

thanks angel......i just adjusted them, but just for the record they were flat these two days even though i woke up at different times.....

and what's up with that phone in the morning, last week it happened to me like 3 times....i never picked it up, since i had the thermometer in my mouth, like you, but still!!!!

Maybe Angel! I sure hope so, this month has been full of ups and downs...I either want AF to show fully and get this show on the road or for something to show on an HPT. MY mother in law asked me AGAIN last night when we are going to start trying for another one. She literally asks me everytime she sees me and I dont think she even realizes how much she has asked me, I dont ever give her a straight answer I just always say "who knows, maybe soon!" when I really want to say "IM TRYING OK, SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESNT WORK!!" LoL ugh, vent over!

We need some BFP's soons!! Hoping by the end of the week AF will show up in full force or I will get some other symptoms of being Pregnant.

Maybe Angel! I sure hope so, this month has been full of ups and downs...I either want AF to show fully and get this show on the road or for something to show on an HPT. MY mother in law asked me AGAIN last night when we are going to start trying for another one. She literally asks me everytime she sees me and I dont think she even realizes how much she has asked me, I dont ever give her a straight answer I just always say "who knows, maybe soon!" when I really want to say "IM TRYING OK, SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESNT WORK!!" LoL ugh, vent over!

We need some BFP's soons!! Hoping by the end of the week AF will show up in full force or I will get some other symptoms of being Pregnant.

Holy crap that sounds like my mother in law!! The only two people that know we're trying is my mom and my best friend.

We haven't told anyone that we're TTC, and I like it that way... although DH didn't realize that telling his best friend that I'm "off the pill" is just about the same as telling someone your TTC.... nice work :dohh:

Ha ha!!

Ok my first ever positive opk!! Ladies what should I do? Bd tonight based on chart or did I miss it?? Confused.

Ok seriously...she NEVER does this
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/GeoLap.jpg

aw how cute is that!!! I really do think animals sense stuff, my cat is the biggest cuddle bug anyway so he never really gives me any signs haha .

So update, this afternoon the brown spotting is GONE! there is now nothing there when I wipe not even a little bit :headspin: Im going crazy, what does this mean?? UGH Im so sick of waiting for answers. If AF still doesnt show by Friday I need to make a doctors appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->