Welcome to the Nut Hut!

FTMommy...I just noticed you got married on 5/12/12 :D
My DH and I married on 5/5/12 :D

I played around with my chart this morning and it almost always gives me today as O day :D

Well AF has FINALLy shown her ugly head this morning. Im just glad something has come and we can get started with our 4th cycle. I have always been so regular 33 day cycles exactly and now this last one was 42 days, hope I go back to 33 days those long ones stink!! I only had the 7 day ovulation tests last month so this month im doing the 25 day tests so I can be sure EXACTLY when I ovulate and hope for the best!!

FTMommy- I bought the big box this month to. Look how many negatives I got until a positive. I was getting worried, but looks like I am going to O later than normal to. Since BC my cycles are wonky. I guess OPKS help track. Sorry dear. :hugs: Hoping this is your lucky cycle!!! I use clearblue digitals with the smileys. I can't figure out the other ones. They aren't a clear of a Positive OPK.

confetti, your temps look great! If they stay up tomorrow, it looks like you O'd on Sun.

Angel, I cried reading that! OMG, can't believe that you even tried that "home made" experiment!!!! :)

I freaked out this morning, my temps went up, but they were supposed to go down today, I always O on CD13, and they should be lowest this morning, but ..... :wacko::shrug: I don't know what this means, it can be either way....I could have O'd yesterday, but than I never got EWCM (or bding covered it up)....i think it was sort of stretchy last night, but just a small amount, but not this morning....
and if I am still waiting to O, this morning's temp looks totally weird, can't imagine that they will be so high that this one can stay among lower ones....

Aaaaa, loosing my mind over this!
:dohh: which one? When I asked my cat and he licked my saliva or the mad scientist that created a mini bomb? :rofl:

As for o with only a little ewcm - the same thing happened to me this cycle the "first" time I got crosshairs. I only had very little cm... After 5 days ( I think) my temps dipped a bit, stayed down, then I started getting a LOT of ewcm, and had almost a full degree temp spike! Got a new set of crosshairs! Through google, it seems I geared up to
Ovulate, but it didn't actually happen. With the second set of crosshairs I got, on cd 29, I had all the signs, and my temp has been up for 11 days straight.

I would just keep :sex: every other day, if possible, that way you can't miss fertile days.

FTmommy: darn! :hugs: at least you have an answer, even though it's not the one you want, and yes long cycles are annoying! :growlmad:

I woke up crampy today, which is scary, but my temp is still good... Now I'm biting my nails for tomorrows temp...

My crazy chart :
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/408a67/thumb.png

Confetti- Your chart looks good! Keep BDing.

Angelwings your wonky cycle actually looks promising. When are you going to test again?!?!? I really hope you get a BFP. Some body needs one for us ladies!!!

I also read somewhere. I'll try to find the link that you should BD every day. Only BD every other day if you are 100% sure your partner has low male sperm count. They said its always better to BD every day to better be covered unless low sperm count. So now I am really confused. Thoughts ladies? :shrug:

My temp went up a little more today, so hopefully I O'd yesterday or today. I don't have my crosshairs. Maybe they will give them to me tomorrow! I hope. I am going to try to BD again tonight to be sure. I had to literally JUMP my man last night. He was tired and not feeling it, but I was not about to let this get away. So I tried before he took a shower and he was not having it, thus having to pee. After dinner and once my stepson went to bed (he was exhausted) we were watching football and I just started. He wasn't quite into it, but then he got into it! I was so glad I got him to. Men, they just don't get it. If we miss a day it could cost our whole month. I'm like sorry baby, If I could take your sperm and let you sleep I would!!! Ha ha :haha:

Nut case here.... we are all wearing off on each other!!!

How long are we typically suppose to get positive OPKS? 1-3 days? On average ladies?? I know some of us are different. Just curious.

Ok, now my kitten is all over me. However, IDK how to read into that since he is only 3 months old or so, and only had him about 5 weeks.... I'm on my lap top for a change, and he was sitting on the other couch, about to take a nap, and then jumped over to me. I started petting him, and then turned to type, now he is all in my way, and keeps pawing at my face (not using his nails) and head butting me.

Arggghh!!! I'm starting to think this just isn't happening this month though - I just have this feeling of impending doom - like :witch: showing up, totally uninvited!

The last couple days I have been incredibly anxious!! Literally. I keep finding myself pacing in the kitchen, not sure what to do - I feel like I'm waiting for something - which obviously I'm waiting for a BFP, but besides that, I still just feel antsy, it's hard to explain. It's mixed with a bit of depression as I'm just losing hope with all this. The MC, the long cycle, one ovary - I just feel depressed.

How long are we typically suppose to get positive OPKS? 1-3 days? On average ladies?? I know some of us are different. Just curious.

It depends on the sensitivity of your test... with OPKs, for accuracy, a higher sensitivity is better....

But yes, from what I read, 1-3 days is about average. Don't know why I had so many....Guess my ovary was being stingy with the egg!

:help:

My Ovulation Chart

:help:

Idk I gave up on OPKs lol. I tried them this month, got a few that were almost positive, and one that I think was positive but not really sure. Anyways I said screw it.

Still no AF, but every morning the past three when I wake up and go to the bathroom and get ready I start getting these AF like cramps, except worse. Today it was so bad I had to squat on the ground and hold my stomach. I keep feeling like it's going to come, but then it doesn't. Normally I only get cramps the day before and that's it so idk what's going on. If there is a baby in there he/she sure isn't a morning person lol. I can tell OH is kind of scared that there's no AF yet, he wan'ts a baby, but you know it's one of the scariest things for a man to go through. And I don't think he totally comprehends it all, but there is no way he will until it happens. So excited/scared to test on Thursday if no AF by then... fxfx

I tested this morning, 11dpo(probably) and again, I think I see the tiniest little line with frer.... I also noticed something odd.... You know how you can see a dent like place where the test line is? Well there was a dent, but it was at the very tip of the window...not towards the center...nowhere near the control. I tried to take a pic, but I either get a glare or a shadow, and no matter what that weird dent won't show on a picture... I looked and there is no dent where the test line should be. There us either a very faint pinkish line, or there is nothing. Every other bfn I've seen, I can see the strip where it would be positive.

That is strange. Definitely test tomorrow!

I'm not sure why, but I'm in an extremely good mood right now.....Might be because I'm watching Michael Buble, but I haven't felt this good in weeks!

I played around with my chart this morning and it almost always gives me today as O day :D

Congrats to you!! How cool! We have been together 4 years total, cant believe we have been married for 7 months already, its flying by!!

Well AF has FINALLy shown her ugly head this morning. Im just glad something has come and we can get started with our 4th cycle. I have always been so regular 33 day cycles exactly and now this last one was 42 days, hope I go back to 33 days those long ones stink!! I only had the 7 day ovulation tests last month so this month im doing the 25 day tests so I can be sure EXACTLY when I ovulate and hope for the best!!

FTMommy- I bought the big box this month to. Look how many negatives I got until a positive. I was getting worried, but looks like I am going to O later than normal to. Since BC my cycles are wonky. I guess OPKS help track. Sorry dear. :hugs: Hoping this is your lucky cycle!!! I use clearblue digitals with the smileys. I can't figure out the other ones. They aren't a clear of a Positive OPK.

I am definitely going to go with digital this month too, no more guessing games this last month put me over the edge LoL!

Yes, the smileys are easy! I LOVE them. I got one yesterday and today. I will try to BD again tonight to be covered! Then see if I am still positive the next few days or watch for a continued temp spike!!! Crossing ym fingers. Really wanting my BFP for Xmas!!!!

Congrats to you!! How cool! We have been together 4 years total, cant believe we have been married for 7 months already, its flying by!!

We've been together 9 years (10 in March). Got a pretty late start on everything. Michael was finishing school and we were both living in different cities.

I just messed with ff, and if I take away that 98.7 temp, my crosshairs change, and have me o'ing last wednesday. :growlmad:
IF I did o last wednesday, then I don't feel fully covered. We dtd last monday, and missed wednesday, but dtd last thursday.... :shrug:
I think I need to make an appt. I can't take this anymore! :wacko: I'm losing it! This is so ridiculous!

I did just go on ff and did a chart overlay, with people that had a long cycle, late o, and a pos hpt after 15 days but a neg hpt before then, to rule out people who just happened to test late...

Found one chart that was almost identical to mine, didn't get a positive til 18dpo, our temps were different, but rose and dipped almost exactly the same, so our pattern was so close... They even had an "m" looking spot, and a real high temp that marked her o on cd 29 like me, as well as a couple days if same temps, followed by another small rise...

Maybe we both o'd later...

Oh, and we bd'd around the same times too!

My wonky chart

I swear if you ladies lap me again, I will pull my hair out!
:hissy:

My mood is definitely bad today. And these waterworks haven't left. For some reason I cried when I found the chart like mine.
I cried last night watching gossip girl( it's my vice, I'm hooked on that show and only one episode left! Boo!)

My DH has had to work really late the last 3 nights, so if my egg came out recently, we are screwed. Ha! Screwed for not screwing! Sorry, lame dirty joke...

I swear if you ladies lap me again, I will pull my hair out!
:hissy:

My mood is definitely bad today. And these waterworks haven't left. For some reason I cried when I found the chart like mine.
I cried last night watching gossip girl( it's my vice, I'm hooked on that show and only one episode left! Boo!)

My DH has had to work really late the last 3 nights, so if my egg came out recently, we are screwed. Ha! Screwed for not screwing! Sorry, lame dirty joke...

Breathe girl breathe!

I might lap you. I'm almost certain I O'd last night. It was the weirdest feeling that I can't recall ever having. Geo is still sitting on me at times today and she's being a little brat around the tree giving me the "I'm innocent not doing anything, but I will when you look away" look.

That is strange. Definitely test tomorrow!

I'm not sure why, but I'm in an extremely good mood right now.....Might be because I'm watching Michael Buble, but I haven't felt this good in weeks!
I was in a GREAT mood around my o date, along with increased libido. Guess that sorta goes hand in hand, especially ttc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->