Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Got my crosshairs back.... It's crazy how FF can have you thinking that you haven't Oed one day and the next day you are magically 6DPO... But I'll take it!

LOL well at least now you only have to wait 8 days instead of 14 for the TWW :D That's some dip there too! hmmm

I just hope my temps cooperate enough to give me my crosshairs! I had dashed ones, but that low dip took them away.

Yeah the dip was weird. I noticed I had a dip on my last chart at the same DPO, but not as deep. Maybe this is just my pattern of having a Secondary Estrogen surge? Or fallback rise? Is that the same thing?

Maybe implantation dip! I hear some woman get it and others don't. Look through chart galleries similar to yours. I do all the time!!! Hoping I O'd Today or last night. Gonna try to BD again tonight, but OH is really tired. I might be covered since i have a lot. What do you ladies think? SHould I still try or will I be covered enough. Fingers crossed! Praying temp spikes tomorrow :)

You look covered to me Tigger!

Well Im officially on CD 2 ughh HATE starting over :growlmad: Isnt it crazy how when we all met and started talking we were semi on the same schedule and now my cycle just started some of us are waiting for O, some of us are in the TWW and some of us can be testing anytime now. Oh the joys of being women :wacko: I think I was so upset this month because I could tell DH was a little upset that it was a no go too, its hard but to see him upset makes me sad because I can tell he really wants it. He just bought me the conception pack with 25 ovulation tests 10 preggo tests and then a container of evening primrose oil, guess its worth it shot! If my cycle is as long as this last month I wont be able to test until Jan 21st, YIKES that seems far!! But my normal cycles are 33 so that would be around Jan. 11th...guess we will see!! PLEASE, SOMEONE GET THEIR BFP THIS MONTH!!! :happydance:

I feel ya FTmommy! I'm STILL waiting!

After my wonky 9/23 cycle, once I started on 11/2, I thought I would snap right back to 28 day cycles...but here I am twiddling my thumbs, cd freakin 41, (possibly)12dpo, still :bfn:

So, just holding out hope that my chart will follow in the footsteps of others that o'd late... For some reason there were a bunch of cd 29 o'rs that got bfn's until 15-18dpo... Argh! Ff is telling me to wait til next wednesday to test!

FTMommy, I was thinking the same thing! We are all at such different places.

Too bad its not like in real life when you spend a lot of time with the same women and your cycles sync up (or is that a myth??)!

Too bad its not like in real life when you spend a lot of time with the same women and your cycles sync up (or is that a myth??)!

I don't think it's a myth. I work with 5 other women and we've all sync'd up. It's nasty once a month lol.

Same all my co-workers of mine are within 3-5 days of each other!

I don't think it's a myth. I work with 5 other women and we've all sync'd up. It's nasty once a month lol.
It totally happens! I used to be real close to a few girls at my old job, and my body was so clock work, that these other girls started rotating towards mine... I think it has something to do with pheromones...

Now, online friends, THAT would be crazy! Maybe my body was holding out for you guys,lol! Now we're waiting... FT mommy's body must have been trying so hard! It's still possible for everyone to get their :bfp: real close together!

I'm still feeling down, I just thought I would have tested positive by now... This cycle is already passing the length of my last cycle!

Never had it... EVER! Until today!!!!! Just discovered (TMI).... how exciting.... except for one tiny little fact that I AM ALREADY 6DPO!!!! Why does EVERYTHING about my cycle have to conflict with everything else!??!

Never had it... EVER! Until today!!!!! Just discovered (TMI).... how exciting.... except for one tiny little fact that I AM ALREADY 6DPO!!!! Why does EVERYTHING about my cycle have to conflict with everything else!??!

You might be ovulating now instead of when FF said you did. Enter all the info and see what happens. I didn't get my crosshairs last month till CD19

Are you doing ovulation tests at all?? I would BD just to be sure. Hubby bought me the evening primrose oil and thats supposed to make you have a lot of EWCM which I guess makes everything easier in making babies LoL, hope so!! I would say thats good news though Wugz!

I tried another OPK today and now I'm not getting a line at all. I must have ovulated already. Maybe the original O date I got was the correct one.

That stinks Anake, did you have your BDing covered? I just ordered from there so Im hoping mine come in right away I ordered the 25 O tests so Im hoping to use them all and get an accurate date this month

See I'm a little confused. I think I have EWCM, but then I don't know. Is that bad. I got 2 days of Positive OPKS (I took two yesterday even, both positive smileys). Now today Negative with the temp dip. I really hope I have enough CM for baby making. I just get so frustrated when I look through the chart galleries and some people BD on time, Get Positive OPKS and everything looks AMAZING and NOTHING BFN. Oh how frustrating out bodies can be. Like then you see charts with barely ANY BDing and they are preggers. Our bodies must be messed up.

Can someone post a pic or a link of EWCM....I only see a little in undies/TP. So do I not have enough?!?!?!? Oh NOOOOO :(

I know what you mean Tigger. My best girl friend is TTC right now too. She will be testing Monday morning. This was her first month using OPK's got two positives plus used preseed and BD the nights leading up to O the nights of O and the nights after. Shes so excited to test and is non stop talking about being pregnant and whats shes going to do and how shes going to tell people, I am excited for her I just dont want to see her be let down because we all know sometimes it just doesnt work. I want to say "dont get too excited people do things right every month and still get BFN's" but I know that sounds mean and the last thing I want to do is rain on her parade, I just dont want to see her get her hopes up so easily :shrug:

That stinks Anake, did you have your BDing covered? I just ordered from there so Im hoping mine come in right away I ordered the 25 O tests so Im hoping to use them all and get an accurate date this month

I think so. I believe it gave it to me on CD10 or 11 so it's possible. If that's the case I'm on 6dpo. I feel like hell today. Feels like I'm getting a cold and my stomach is turning. I had some tuna earlier for lunch with no problem, but after an hour I could smell the leftover bowl from the living room. Not sure what to think here.

Tigger - I fond these pictures really helpful for all the different types of CM

https://www.babycenter.com/101_what-cervical-mucus-looks-like-through-your-cycle_10351429.bc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->