Welcome to the Nut Hut!

I got another dip in my chart yesterday and it went up a little bit today... I thought it going down meant AF coming, but she hasn't come. What do all these damn dips mean!? gahh I need to stop thinking about all this haha!

My cat is very good about the decorations, but we've held off on the tree, the kitten is VERY energetic and plays with EVERYTHING.... I'm thinking we will have limited tree decor. Hoping he doesn't decide to chew the lights!

My OPK/HPT kit FINALLY showed up!
Tried one of the OPK's and I got a very faint line. So either I've already O'd or I haven't yet. Weird.

Had to laugh because on the package it says Made in Canada, but yet I bought it from a US store.

Anake finally they have arrived.

I feel like the Sahara desert right now woke up soooo thirsty mouth dry drank loads today but still thirsty and loads of gas which I am not very proud of. :blush:

I feel like the Sahara desert right now woke up soooo thirsty mouth dry drank loads today but still thirsty and loads of gas which I am not very proud of. :blush:

Yeah thanks, Now to see if they actually work for me.

lol You might have already O'd since you're already cd 16! How is everyone feeling tonight? I took a 6 hour nap!!! WTF???

lol You might have already O'd since you're already cd 16! How is everyone feeling tonight? I took a 6 hour nap!!! WTF???

Yeah I passed out for an hour just now. DH woke me up. I feel like I'm getting a wicked cold.

I may have O'd already, but last cycle I got my crosshairs on CD18.

I fell asleep at 8! My soon and I were watching cartoons and next thing I know, it's 847, he was ready for bed, and he likes to fall asleep next to me or my OH in our bed, then we move him.... I fell right back to sleep! I normally don't go to bed til like 2 am. Now I'm up, it's 1230 and now that I had a 4 hr nap, idk when I'll go back to bed! I have to be up early tomorrow too. Figures. I have a doc appt, so I have to be up in enough time to get kids ready for school, take a shower, etc, and be out the door by 745. (not an ob/gyn doc, my regular doc)

@rose- figures! I'd say there is a good chance you already o'd....

I have been extremely thirsty about a week ago, then yesterday and today. I wanted to mark "drinking" on ff, but then didn't cuz I didn't know if it meant alcohol,lol.. I figured it should say "thirsty"

Got my crosshairs back.... It's crazy how FF can have you thinking that you haven't Oed one day and the next day you are magically 6DPO... But I'll take it!

I really didn t want to symptom spot but I feel really sick feel like throwing up alk day. maybe it is just a bug.

Got my crosshairs back.... It's crazy how FF can have you thinking that you haven't Oed one day and the next day you are magically 6DPO... But I'll take it!

LOL well at least now you only have to wait 8 days instead of 14 for the TWW :D That's some dip there too! hmmm

I just hope my temps cooperate enough to give me my crosshairs! I had dashed ones, but that low dip took them away.

I really didn t want to symptom spot but I feel really sick feel like throwing up alk day. maybe it is just a bug.

That's a big symptom though!!!! I would definitely be spotting that! Haha I would LOVE to feel really sick right around 14 DPO....

LOL well at least now you only have to wait 8 days instead of 14 for the TWW :D That's some dip there too! hmmm

I just hope my temps cooperate enough to give me my crosshairs! I had dashed ones, but that low dip took them away.

Yeah the dip was weird. I noticed I had a dip on my last chart at the same DPO, but not as deep. Maybe this is just my pattern of having a Secondary Estrogen surge? Or fallback rise? Is that the same thing?

Yeah the dip was weird. I noticed I had a dip on my last chart at the same DPO, but not as deep. Maybe this is just my pattern of have a Secondary Estrogen surge? Or fallback rise? Is that the same thing?

I don't know that, but I'd be interested to hear anyone's answer :)

Yeah the dip was weird. I noticed I had a dip on my last chart at the same DPO, but not as deep. Maybe this is just my pattern of having a Secondary Estrogen surge? Or fallback rise? Is that the same thing?

Maybe implantation dip! I hear some woman get it and others don't. Look through chart galleries similar to yours. I do all the time!!! Hoping I O'd Today or last night. Gonna try to BD again tonight, but OH is really tired. I might be covered since i have a lot. What do you ladies think? SHould I still try or will I be covered enough. Fingers crossed! Praying temp spikes tomorrow :)

Maybe implantation dip! I hear some woman get it and others don't. Look through chart galleries similar to yours. I do all the time!!! Hoping I O'd Today or last night. Gonna try to BD again tonight, but OH is really tired. I might be covered since i have a lot. What do you ladies think? SHould I still try or will I be covered enough. Fingers crossed! Praying temp spikes tomorrow :)

You're probably covered :D

Still no AF this morning... OH wanted me to test today, but then I had to explain to him the DPO thing and the FMU thing lol... boys are so naive when it comes to this stuff! I think I might chicken out tomorrow though too, I won't test any later than Friday though for sure. Because I need to know before I go out of town and want to get drunk haha. Although if it's negative and no AF then I will still be worrying so I guess it really doesn't matter.

Been trying to look at charts like mine on FF but nothing seems to have that double dip after O like mine does. Well specifically with a more than 1.5 degree dip... I wish I had a ttc expert with me at all times instead of the internet. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->