Welcome to the Nut Hut!

And really gross:haha:

I never seem to have anywhere near the amount of CM pictured!

And really gross:haha:

I never seem to have anywhere near the amount of CM pictured!

NEITHER do I. When I check most of what was is already dried up on my underwear. Althought during the last few days I have felt "Wet" down there. So maybe just inside I am and not enough actually comes out. Is that bad?!?!? Should I be dripping with this stuff. I have no idea. :shrug:

DH says I felt extra wet, thats a bonus maybe! Maybe I don't have EWCM then..... :( Sad

I don't think it's supposed to be dripping out. I usually just have a couple of times during the day when I'll feel some wet sensation and I'll go check it out. And I usually just see a wet spot in my undies so I call that watery? I guess? Sometimes I can definitely tell if its creamy. But EWCM.... Doesn't really happen for me.

I don't think it's supposed to be dripping out. I usually just have a couple of times during the day when I'll feel some wet sensation and I'll go check it out. And I usually just see a wet spot in my undies so I call that watery? I guess? Sometimes I can definitely tell if its creamy. But EWCM.... Doesn't really happen for me.

me neither. I'll only see it on toilet paper or if I go in to get it

Okay, me too! I see creamy more often then any....well at least I guess right

I don't even get creamy like it showed there....I get a little, but nothing that looks like that

Oh No, me either. Not THAT much. I think it is exaggerated just a bit. I want to call them up and ask....."Is that really CM"....ha ha or did you shove a spoon up there to get that much. LOL

CRAZY HERE

The only time I've ever had a lot of ewcm was last cycle when I had started on BCP again (oddly enough) the last week or week and a half of that cycle ewcm was just oozing out of me everywhere (sorry lol, but it's true) I was having to wear panty liners it was so bad. Never had that much before and haven't again. This cycle I barely had any cm, period, at all.

kitten is making bread on me right now. another thing she never does!
She laid down on my hip, but wouldn't let me pet her.

I am so friggin thirsty, cannot stop drinking water.... Woke up in the middle of the night last night with an insanely dry mouth.... Dehydrated? or has anyone ever heard of super thirst as a pre-preg symptom?

Same here, I can't get that dry feeling to go away. And I feel completely wiped out. I might go to bed early tonight.

Tigger - I fond these pictures really helpful for all the different types of CM

https://www.babycenter.com/101_what-cervical-mucus-looks-like-through-your-cycle_10351429.bc
Imagine (tmi sirens here ) that first pic, of ewcm, and multiply that by like 20, that's what happened to me in nov 30th just when I wiped! It scared me!

Now that I've seen creamy and sticky, I'm not so sure I get either...and idk but I feel a little sick.... Something about it on the finger was nauseating...

I am so friggin thirsty, cannot stop drinking water.... Woke up in the middle of the night last night with an insanely dry mouth.... Dehydrated? or has anyone ever heard of super thirst as a pre-preg symptom?

Idk! But that happened to me at like 2dpo, then again the last 2 nights. I kept waking up very thirsty. I keep a water bottle by my bed for my morning thyroid med, but the room temp water wouldn't do.... I have been wondering if thats a sign too, if so, it didn't happen to me before

We all have weird and similar symptoms! 6 months ago, I would have known. I always did before the test. Now, the mc not only stole my babies, but stole my own body knowledge :trouble: I can't tell if I'm making too much of things or what! All I know is that if this doesn't end up as a baby, it's going to be one hell of a :witch: and I will be on a war path!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/408a67/thumb.png

Don't forget our mission as nut hutters!

Just say no
to Aunt Flo!
:af:

Lol, I had to edit this, my phone put "yo aunt flo" :rofl:

For.some reason that really gave me the giggles. "Yo! Aunt Flo! I need to have a little chat!" :trouble: :bodyb: :trouble:

:rofl:

So , I saw my primary care doc today, and she was far from optimistic about me having a baby. She went on and on about health risks, and that I would be high risk, which I already know that...

I don't mind her medical opinion, but it was almost like she was trying to talk me out of it...

See, besides all my back issues, i have to have a c section and it's supposed to be with general anesthesia because my spine is cork screwed from scoliosis. So I can't get an epidural. To look at me, you can't tell - it's such a tight twisting it can only be seen on x ray, but it's caused me to have a lot of problems. I also have congenital narrowing of the spinal canal, which adds to the risk. Both doctor's are worried what sort of physical condition I'd be in once I'm big. But that's my decision. I live with pain everyday if my life, and.at least this would be for a purpose - at least when I'm stuck in bed cuz my back is locked up, it won't be so scary to my 6 yr old, who doesn't have xray/mri vision to see my damage....
It just sort of bummed me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"