Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Geo's on my hip again :D
Oh I hope this is a sign!!
I hope so too... For both of us :D

That's sorta what Nugget attempted, but he was slung over both legs...like just hanging there. It totally stunned me. Not once in his 3 years has he laid in ANYONE'S lap - not even my.fiance, who up to about 6 months ago was his "favorite"....weird...now that I think of it, he didn't start laying on my chest til about 6 months ago, right before I was pg with my mc....
And I became his favorite since then...

Oh, AGAIN my 6 yr old, out of nowhere, said " I really think you are preg-a-nant" either this kid has a 6th sense or what I've been marking as "bloating" is actually weight gain :haha:

Just went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was a spot of light brown... So I guess either AF is coming or IB :shrug: I really hope it's IB, I don't want to be out!!! I would be so upset :cry: I'm already getting upset thinking about it. Plus my nipples are sore which I know can be an either way sign, but that always happens before AF (except usually the boobs are sore, not just the nips). Everyone pray to the baby making gods tonight for all of us and say "hell no to aunt flow" for me!!!

Just went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was a spot of light brown... So I guess either AF is coming or IB :shrug: I really hope it's IB, I don't want to be out!!! I would be so upset :cry: I'm already getting upset thinking about it. Plus my nipples are sore which I know can be an either way sign, but that always happens before AF (except usually the boobs are sore, not just the nips). Everyone pray to the baby making gods tonight for all of us and say "hell no to aunt flow" for me!!!
I'm saying that for everyone.... I'm 12dpo.... I can only be "dpo" for so long before something happens! :hugs: brown doesn't count you out! Not yet! Did you have a temp dip?

You can look at my chart- my temp dipped down 2 days ago, went up a little bit yesterday, and then up back to what it was today. Soo Idk if a dip 2 days ago counts...

No :witch: no :witch:

Nazz you are not out yet! Ft Mommy it sucks to be cd2 again but hopefully the coming festive days we will all be so busy that we wont see the time go by HOPEFULLY.

yesterday I was invited at a friends house for drinks. Right infront of me there was the wife of a friend of ours 8 months preg. I just wished I had her bump.
Today 4dpo and still feeling blehhhhh.

confetti your temps look great! and I also got my O day, as I expected, and even I am confused with my chart, I am happy, because we managed to BD right on time....now I only have to pray and hope that we did it!

Nazz, can't wait for you to test, maybe that dip was implantation? And hope that brown is IB :)

Angel, my 9yr old doesn't predict stuff, but he would really be happy if he would finally got a "stepsis'" :) so he talks about that all the time, making me nervous even more ..... good thing i don't havve cat, I would obsess over that too :)

FT, head up, confetti is right, these holiday days will keep you busy!

Fingers crossed ladies! My temp spiked!!! Dh didn't get home til 1am so we didn't bd last night but I hope I'm covered :) now temp needs to stay up!!!

Yay Tigger!!!

Nazz - FX for IB!!!!

I am 7 DPO today and symptom spotting like cray cray!!! I usually don't do this!

So question for you ladies... how long/consistent does a "symptom" have to last before you consider it a symptom?

For example, last night, I noticed some twinges of boob pain, and a twinge of nipple pain, probably only noticed it for 10 minutes. And then noticed another twinge with an itch on the same boob this morning... which seems like nothing I'm sure, but I never have that, so I really noticed it... can I even consider it anything if it was that short???

Wow my boobs have been sore since yesterday during ovulation.N I am an A cup!

TMI Alert!

I had to wear one of my period pads last night because I was VERY moist down there! Never experienced that before. Still no crosshairs on my chart yet :( So either I'm now fertile (going to BD tonight just in case!) or this is an early PG sign.

Played with FF a bit over the next 3 days and if I get higher temps I'll get today as my O day :D

hows everyone getting on? been busy busy busy with christmas stuff for past couple of days, finally come to the end of my 2WW, AF was due lastnight/this morn but nothing yet! gonna wait a few more days before testing though! fingers crossed :thumbup: x

got my fingers crossed for you hun :winkwink: x

So before I went to bed last night I went to the bathroom and again a little bit of brown on the TP so I put a panty liner in as I figured the old AF was coming, but there was nothing on it when I woke up! I'm still in! OH tried to get me to test this morning, but I told him I'm too scared and I'm going to do it tomorrow. Hopefully I don't chicken out again, and hopefully AF doesn't come before that. I'm not having any symptoms the past couple days though except the occasional cramping and sore nips. And I had another temp drop today. I hate waiting!!! I just wish that when you get pregnant your nails turn blue or something so there is no question!

got my fingers crossed for you hun :winkwink: x

Yay Wannabe!!!! Let us know before you test! So exciting!

WHAT?! I just put in my temp drop on FF and it moved my cross hairs to cd 24, which would mean I'm only 8 dpo... WTF... Fertility Fiend is more like it... Driving me crazy!!! We didn't even BD except 2 days before that and a day after UGGGH! I guess I'm probably out...

So before I went to bed last night I went to the bathroom and again a little bit of brown on the TP so I put a panty liner in as I figured the old AF was coming, but there was nothing on it when I woke up! I'm still in! OH tried to get me to test this morning, but I told him I'm too scared and I'm going to do it tomorrow. Hopefully I don't chicken out again, and hopefully AF doesn't come before that. I'm not having any symptoms the past couple days though except the occasional cramping and sore nips. And I had another temp drop today. I hate waiting!!! I just wish that when you get pregnant your nails turn blue or something so there is no question!

Hmm...that big temp dip doesn't look good :(

WHAT?! I just put in my temp drop on FF and it moved my cross hairs to cd 24, which would mean I'm only 8 dpo... WTF... Fertility Fiend is more like it... Driving me crazy!!! We didn't even BD except 2 days before that and a day after UGGGH! I guess I'm probably out...

OH NO!!! Finger crossed for you dear! Let's hope it doesn't stay down. Stay away :witch:

All of us need :bfp: SOON!!! ahhhh I hate the TWW. Going to try to remain calm.

Yeah right, who am I kidding!

Blah, I don't even see how I could have O'd on cd 24 when I only have 26-28 day cycles and I had a positive OPK on cd 17... FF is making me nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->