Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Blah, I don't even see how I could have O'd on cd 24 when I only have 26-28 day cycles and I had a positive OPK on cd 17... FF is making me nuts.

The lines are dashed, so it's only approximating. You may have ovulated when you had a + OPK. I wouldn't give up just yet :)

I just wish I'd get mine

I am getting lots of lotiony like cm. I always wear a pantyliner cause I am quite active down there. Around ov I usually have ewcm without poking around I just feel very wet down there and when I check I am soaked. This cycle I did not have loads just one day and I had to take the expectorant as I said before. feeling so out already.

I have seen loads of charts on ff and most of them get a positive on 10 to 12 dpo so I decided that I will test on saturday I know I will be just 7dpo but that will at least curb my addiction for a day or two and at 10dpo usually I start spottin 2 days before af sooo fingers crossed.

I have been smelling everything a bit fishy today. I was cooking pasta and smelt fish even yesterday.

Blah, I don't even see how I could have O'd on cd 24 when I only have 26-28 day cycles and I had a positive OPK on cd 17... FF is making me nuts.
Well, stress can delay ovulation....

Many pages back, I posted a link about LH surges, in Canada they did a study, and out of these 100 women, ALL of them had TWO surges. Like 75 released an egg on the first surge, 12 women released on the 2nd surge - 5 of these 12 released an egg in BOTH surges !
6 women had THREE surges, but only produced an egg on one of the surges, and 7 didn't release any egg. I'll try to find the link later unless someone can recall where on this thread I posted it... The brown spotting @ 8dpo can be a good thing, maybe implantation!

@ confetti, your chart looks really great! Fx and :dust:

As for symptoms (whoever asked) I don't think there really is a time limit. Especially in the 2ww..... Hormones are cranking up, and I think that's why they come and go.

Ladies,

I feel really crampy! I'm afraid AF will come soon. Last cycle was 24days. I am CD19 today and looks like I will have O'd on CD18 if my temp stays up for 3 days and I get crosshairs. I hope my progesterone is high enough to build for an eggy to attach. Little worried. :( If not this cycle I am going to try the B6 supplements to help! Just wanting so bad. I feel crampy like AF is coming tho. UGH UGH! Boobs are a little sore still tho! I usually don't get that.

hows everyone getting on? been busy busy busy with christmas stuff for past couple of days, finally come to the end of my 2WW, AF was due lastnight/this morn but nothing yet! gonna wait a few more days before testing though! fingers crossed :thumbup: x
I have been a mess! This wait is killing me! But I can proudly say I did NOT poas today! :blush: however I am out of tests...lol, but I had to go to the pharmacy today and managed to NOT buy more tests!

Keep your chin up Mum89! Same to you Nazz!

:dust:

Angelwings, what CD are you?
Ugh!

I'm on CD 42! Should be 13dpo....

:growlmad: long cycles suck!

I tried to post this earlier, but I'm not seeing it......

But when I woke up this morning, my thermometer was missing! Still is, too! I keep it tucked under my mattress, with half sticking out, so when I wake up, I just reach my hand.down and grab it....

No one else has used it. I'm thinking my spunky, energetic kitten might have gotten to it and maybe batted at it all over the house or something! I'm not mad I have to buy another, it's the fact I missed a temp! Grrrrr.....

Ladies,

I feel really crampy! I'm afraid AF will come soon. Last cycle was 24days. I am CD19 today and looks like I will have O'd on CD18 if my temp stays up for 3 days and I get crosshairs. I hope my progesterone is high enough to build for an eggy to attach. Little worried. :( If not this cycle I am going to try the B6 supplements to help! Just wanting so bad. I feel crampy like AF is coming tho. UGH UGH! Boobs are a little sore still tho! I usually don't get that.
Tigger, just remember our mission statement as certified nut hutters!

Just say NO
To Aunt Flo!
:af:

Same to you others, like nazz and mum89!

I think that :witch: deserves a nice old fashioned beat down! We need to incapacitate her for the next 9 months! Grab your pitchforks and torches ladies! We got ourselves a :witch: trying to move in amongst us! :trouble:

hows everyone getting on? been busy busy busy with christmas stuff for past couple of days, finally come to the end of my 2WW, AF was due lastnight/this morn but nothing yet! gonna wait a few more days before testing though! fingers crossed :thumbup: x
I have been a mess! This wait is killing me! But I can proudly say I did NOT poas today! :blush: however I am out of tests...lol, but I had to go to the pharmacy today and managed to NOT buy more tests!

Keep your chin up Mum89! Same to you Nazz!

:dust:

haha ye iv only got 1 left in the house so wanna use it wisely :winkwink: plus im so nervous this cycle, for some reason OH said to me today "i think this is the month" hes so excited cause he really as a gut feeling that i am and he never usually mentions anything about possible pregnancies because he doesnt like getting my hopes up, dont wanna let him down :wacko: sounds silly i know but true. and thanks hun same to you angel wings :thumbup: x

Thanks, I think we all need to keep our chins up! Maybe if we all think we're pregnant hard enough it will happen! lol Screw science!

And if stress makes O late, than my O should have been late every damn cycle lol!

I know what you mean about not wanting to let your man down... Mine wants this just as much if not more than I do! And I know if I'm not pregnant he's going to think it's because of his testicle thing (even though in reality it would probably be because he won't BD with me enough :haha:) but I don't want him feeling like it's his fault or feeling down about it. He's very sensitive when it comes to being manly, and you know not being able to conceive makes men feel less manly... and even though this is only our first time ttc I know it will really get to him. He's already upset that I haven't gotten "accidentally" pregnant while we were ntnp.

I'm nervous about testing to say the least... I have 2 tests so if tomorrows is negative and AF doesn't come while I'm out of town then I will take the second when I come home after xmas. Is anyone else going to test this week?

I have to wait til Wednesday at least!!! That will most likely be 8DPO and I'll cave

Thanks, I think we all need to keep our chins up! Maybe if we all think we're pregnant hard enough it will happen! lol Screw science!

And if stress makes O late, than my O should have been late every damn cycle lol!

I know what you mean about not wanting to let your man down... Mine wants this just as much if not more than I do! And I know if I'm not pregnant he's going to think it's because of his testicle thing (even though in reality it would probably be because he won't BD with me enough :haha:) but I don't want him feeling like it's his fault or feeling down about it. He's very sensitive when it comes to being manly, and you know not being able to conceive makes men feel less manly... and even though this is only our first time ttc I know it will really get to him. He's already upset that I haven't gotten "accidentally" pregnant while we were ntnp.

I'm nervous about testing to say the least... I have 2 tests so if tomorrows is negative and AF doesn't come while I'm out of town then I will take the second when I come home after xmas. Is anyone else going to test this week?

I still haven't gotten my O date yet, but I think I'll be testing on Christmas Day if not Boxing Day (Dec 26). That would be CD30 and CD31. Hopefully we did it this month! I won't be crushed, but it will be disappointing if we don't do it. My doctor said if I'm not pregnant by the end of February then come see her.

SAY NO TO :af:!!!

haha angel wings love it :haha: haha iv got my pitch fork at the ready hehe! :thumbup:

well iv seriously got my fingers crossed for you that you get your BFP tomorrow, i think il only be able to hold out until sat then probably test :winkwink: well i previously TTC for 2 and a half years with my ex husband :wacko: and as my current partner is fully aware of it and were on our 4th cycle i think hes worried that history is going to repeat itself :dohh: and he possibly feels a bit of added presure as he knows how long iv been wanting a baby, i just think everything happens for a reason and its gonna happen when it happens, hopefully soon lol :winkwink: x

I almost bought baby christmas decorations today, but decided not to so I don't jinx it!

I want to buy something baby for the hubby but don't want to jinx it either. I am really hoping for a BFP by Xmas for the Surprise/Gift!!! He would be sooooo happy :)

Do any of you ladies know what kind of CM you should have if pregnant after Ovulation?

Dry, Sticky, Creamy, Etc? I know after Ovulation you normally Dry up! Is there a clue there?!?!?

Do any of you ladies know what kind of CM you should have if pregnant after Ovulation?

Dry, Sticky, Creamy, Etc? I know after Ovulation you normally Dry up! Is there a clue there?!?!?

Good question...I'd like to know that too.

FF has not given me an O date, but today I'm extremely moist down there. It's unusually abundant.

I thought if you're pregnant your cm can be lotiony or creamy and might be yellowish... but I know some people don't get that since everyones body is different.

Thanks for all the good luck guys! fxfxfxfx :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->