Welcome to the Nut Hut!

If you search through FF pregnancy charts, you'll see that all CMs have been observed before a BFP, so I don't know if one happens more than the others or what, but I definitely wouldn't count myself out if I did or didn't notice CM! :thumbup:

Do any of you ladies know what kind of CM you should have if pregnant after Ovulation?

Dry, Sticky, Creamy, Etc? I know after Ovulation you normally Dry up! Is there a clue there?!?!?
I've seen some women say it went creamy, others said it stayed ewcm, so I think it's different for everyone.

Last month after o mine was creamy forever, then AF.
But not creamy like in that photo..."my" creamy does resemble like a milky lotion, but not a glob. Then again, I look via TP, not my finger. I typically have creamy leading up to Af, and then like a day.before go dry...

This cycle I went from gobs of ewcm, to watery, to bone dry (at least as far as my underwear and tp)... I've been bone dry almost a week ...so that's different for me. Today I had the milky lotion/creamy...but it was thinner than lotion (when I have creamy it's always thinner )... But normally my "dry" time is just before and after AF. One day before, and like 5 days or so after...

I'm hoping this odd dry week after o is a good thing - just because it's not the norm for me.

If you search through FF pregnancy charts, you'll see that all CMs have been observed before a BFP, so I don't know if one happens more than the others or what, but I definitely wouldn't count myself out if I did or didn't notice CM! :thumbup:
I agree 100%! Especially given the uniqueness of every woman...

Like you, I saw pg charts with varying cm. I'd say if you have something different than usual, then that may be good...

Help help. NEVER had a dip like this before at 5dpo when I wiped felt like there was liads of cm and cause of the dip I just thought grrrr it is ewcm and I ov late. It was just lots of lotiony cm.

Cant wait till tomn to temp!

Nazz did u test? Angel?

Help help. NEVER had a dip like this before at 5dpo when I wiped felt like there was liads of cm and cause of the dip I just thought grrrr it is ewcm and I ov late. It was just lots of lotiony cm.

Cant wait till tomn to temp!

Nazz did u test? Angel?

I.did not test today for the first time in a long time!

If your temp goes up again, then the dip is a good sign, tri-phasic charts were 127% more likely to result in pregnancy ! When mine dipped, it only went up a little, they took my crosshairs away, adjusted them to 9 days later...and now they've stayed up! (grr...still very mad about my thermometer missing and me losing a temp! I.just bought a new one.

Confetti that dip looks beautiful compared to all my millions of dips! I'd say either O or Implantation or something, but I'm no expert as I just started all this ttc madness.

I'm testing in the morning with fmu, getting nervous...

I am shocked cause usually my temp is quite steady once it goes up. Googled a lot and it is not very common to implant at 5dpo. Going to wait a few days if my temp shoots up than I will test.

Angel hope u find ur thermometer.

A little more brown spotting tonight... I hardly ever spot before AF and if I do it always starts right before she comes full blown and it's always pink/red... Nothing like this before, hopefully it's a good sign. Really nervous now about POAS, better go to bed so I don't stress about nothing.

Confetti, I had a giant dip at 4dpo, and I'm calling it a fallback rise. I got one last cycle too, they are super common and don't indicate PG one way or the other. It'll go back up tomorrow!

Had a small dip today at 8 DPO, still above the coverline though. I think I'll call it an implantation dip... Regardless of it being true!! :happydance:

Well... BFN of course, and the bleeding is more now and red... :( Guess I'm out. Just hoping the bleeding doesn't stop and go giving me false hope.

Sorry Nazz :( Have you considered taking any supplements to lengthen your LP? I had a 9 day LP last cycle too and started taking B6 to work on it, seems to be working so far! Super cheap and easy.

TMI ahead
Today I had loads of lotiony cm (I had to change the pantyliner cause it felt wet) but than in the afternoon I wiped and there was snot like cm. I have had ovulation like pains so I am soooooooo confused. I cant bd today as dh is working late and tomm he has o be up very early so the max I can bd is tomm.:cry:

It is very unusual for me to ovulate on cd17 I wish I had opks right now. I am obsessing I have sensitive nips and today my stomach began making the most loudest of noises I had to eat which is very unusual for me also.

Confetti - If it truly is a "fallback rise" or "Secondary Estrogen Surge" then you'll get symptoms like it's O again, EWCM, etc, because of the estrogen levels that brought down your temp. I had the same concerns with my drop. Have you BDed in the last 3 or so days just in case? I am BARELY covered if my second dip was my real O, since DH was out of town during that time :( FX that your first rise was the real one!!!

Confetti - If it truly is a "fallback rise" or "Secondary Estrogen Surge" then you'll get symptoms like it's O again, EWCM, etc, because of the estrogen levels that brought down your temp. I had the same concerns with my drop. Have you BDed in the last 3 or so days just in case? I am BARELY covered if my second dip was my real O, since DH was out of town during that time :( FX that your first rise was the real one!!!

no we havent bd since the 10th hb was super busy a friend of his passed away and ha had a lot of xtra work.

We will see GOOD LUCK

Sorry Nazz :hugs: this month was really depressing for me, I had the same thing with the brown before the AF, ugh!

Well CD 4 and AF is gone, probably start using my O tests mid next week, really hoping my cycles goes back to 33 days instead of the 42 but I guess we shall see!

Maybe we will get some BFP's this weekend or early next week...Angel, WannaBe??

:hugs: sorry Nazz that stinks :(

I'm pretty sure I O'd in the last couple of days. So here's hoping. I won't test till Christmas Eve though (if I can handle it that long!) I was a little drier last night and this morning, but most of yesterday and the night before I thought I was pee'ing myself CM was coming out a lot. Never did get a positive OPK so maybe they don't work for me (too bad because I bought 50 of them!). Nips are REALLY sore today

Ugh, woke up to a thick blanket of SNOW this morning and it's still coming down. No worse sound than realizing at 4:45am that there's a snow plow outside and knowing there's enough snow on the ground to need one! I didn't get up because I didn't want to mess up my temp lol.

aww so sorry Nazz4 :hugs: really was hoping and praying for you hun, fingers crossed for this new cycle, AF hasnt showed up for me yet, really wanted to test tomorrow if i hadnt started but OH made me promise not to test until monday :wacko: x

So sorry nazz! :hugs:
My temp is 98.6 today, boobs still sore , mostly when I wake up. Still irritated I missed a temp yesterday. Also, ff gave my today temp as a white dot, even though I took it right on time! Wth?

Oh well, I know it should be blue, guess thats what matters.

Confetti, did your temp go back up?

Rose, if your opk only turns positive at like 100 mIU, then it's possible to miss it, especially if your surge is short and your egg comes right out... Were you testing once a day or twice?

Thanks guys! Actually I used to take B complex pills for other reasons, but they started to make me throw up because they smell and taste so bad... but maybe I'll try again. Ready to start this cycle, I think we're going to try BD every other day... I want to try the "sperm meets egg plan" but I don't feel like doing the OPK BS again lol... we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->