Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Guys, my temp is not rising very quick! I have not even made it into 98.0....is that bad? No crosshairs yet. Tomorrow if I get another high one I get crosshairs. So furstrating.

Also for those of you taking Vitamin B. My prenatal ones have 200% (2.5mg), should I still take a B supplement? If this cycle doesn't work to lengthen my phase.

If pregnant should your cervix be soft, hard or what? Mine felt soft still today. HMMMMM

Sorry NAzz....I hope you get your BFP next cycle. We all need some Bfp's around here. WTH!!!!

Tigger - it doesn't have to reach 98.0! Your chart looks good, don't stress!

The B6 supplement I take gives you 5000% of your needed B6 (seems like a little overkill, huh?) but I've read that you need to be taking about 100mg to lengthen the LP. My prenatal also has 2.5 mg, but its fine to mix them together.

So sorry nazz! :hugs:
My temp is 98.6 today, boobs still sore , mostly when I wake up. Still irritated I missed a temp yesterday. Also, ff gave my today temp as a white dot, even though I took it right on time! Wth?

Oh well, I know it should be blue, guess thats what matters.

Confetti, did your temp go back up?

Rose, if your opk only turns positive at like 100 mIU, then it's possible to miss it, especially if your surge is short and your egg comes right out... Were you testing once a day or twice?

I was doing it twice a day, but I didn't start till late because they didn't get here. I'm not even getting a second line now. I was to start with.

Guys, my temp is not rising very quick! I have not even made it into 98.0....is that bad? No crosshairs yet. Tomorrow if I get another high one I get crosshairs. So furstrating.

Also for those of you taking Vitamin B. My prenatal ones have 200% (2.5mg), should I still take a B supplement? If this cycle doesn't work to lengthen my phase.

If pregnant should your cervix be soft, hard or what? Mine felt soft still today. HMMMMM
As for the b vitamin, idk. But, I just so happened to look up stuff about cervix positioning, etc, because I never checked that really.
But I do know the cervix is supposed to be soft and slightly open while fertile (to help the spermies), then it usually goes back to closed and firm. If your cervix stays hard closed throughout the whole luteal phase, then that's good...., because it changes just before AF. In pregnant women it becomes hard, stays tightly shut, to protect the baby.

So basically, if it's hard/ closed now, it may be due to you having completed ovulation. Go figure! Another "sign" that mimics another thing. :wacko: it can make you crazy! I've been symptom spotting like crazy! It sucks that half of pg signs mimic ovulation signs, and the other half mimics PMS.

Going for worlds biggest ff chart, lol.... I can't believe last month was 40 days, and I am currently on day 43! I really need something to happen! This wait is SO annoying! Most of you have lapped me!
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/408a67/thumb.png

Tigger - it's totally normal if your bbt doesn't get to 98! As long as you stay above your coverline, you are good!

I really hope we start getting some :bfp: around here. Even if it's not me, I would still be happy that someone gets it! It will give us all some hope!

:dust: :dust:
:dust:

Fx and sticky dust!

I say the next :witch: that shows up, we steal her cocky little broomstick and beat her on the head with it! :growlmad: :trouble: :bodyb: :trouble: :growlmad:

Thats the crew I have on stand by in case the uninvited :witch: rears her ugly head!

I agree angel wings!!

I've been super gassy and I am not al all :) I hate symptom spotting....

I agree angel wings!!

I've been super gassy and I am not al all :) I hate symptom spotting....

Yeah me too. It's enough to drive you mad :headspin:
(wait I'm already there...those are my initials now! Michelle Anne DeGroot)

Tigger - it's totally normal if your bbt doesn't get to 98! As long as you stay above your coverline, you are good!

I really hope we start getting some :bfp: around here. Even if it's not me, I would still be happy that someone gets it! It will give us all some hope!

:dust: :dust:

Fx and sticky dust!

I say the next :witch: that shows up, we steal her cocky little broomstick and beat her on the head with it! :growlmad: :trouble: :bodyb: :trouble: :growlmad:

Thats the crew I have on stand by in case the uninvited :witch: rears her ugly head!

i suggest you all get in your positions ready to grab her because iv started spotting :cry: gutted x

oh no! So sorry girl :hugs:
So who does that leave? I'm just at the O +/- a few days stage....who else is still in this month?
(If I get a 36.3 C temp for the next 2 days I O'd yesterday, which is what I thought)

WannabeaMom- Has your spotting picked up?!?!? I hope you are not out. WE NEED BFP's around here!!! Someone :) Give us some hope.....

If I O'd yesterday then on Christmas Eve I'll be 10dpo which is when I'll start testing :)

thanks AnakeRose

WannabeaMom- Has your spotting picked up?!?!? I hope you are not out. WE NEED BFP's around here!!! Someone :) Give us some hope.....

yep AF as offically got me :growlmad: so im out of the running for a christmas BFP :cry: we need to get atleast one christmas BFP ladies :wacko: if not then fingers crossed we all get our BFP's in the new year x

oh no! So sorry girl :hugs:
So who does that leave? I'm just at the O +/- a few days stage....who else is still in this month?
(If I get a 36.3 C temp for the next 2 days I O'd yesterday, which is what I thought)
Me! I'm STILL here from last month!

So sorry, mum89! :hugs:
I took that :witch: 's broom, broke it in half and cracked her on the skull....told her next time I'll shove it where the sun don't shine!

ugh, I closed my eyes for what felt like seconds and woke up 3 hours later today. I'm nauseous and bloated and my boobs hurt...makes me wonder if I'm still not out from LAST month. I have 15 tests so if I still feel like crap tomorrow I might do a test to see if it comes up positive.

Went and saw The Hobbit tonight and the guy who plays Thorin Oakenshield is FREEKING HOT! I could lose myself in those eyes!

:hugs: Wannabe.

GRRRRRRR the witch is really getting on my nerves. We want a Bfp we want a Bfp!

So Anake great symptoms!
Angel hope your long wait will come to a great Bfp!

I am 6dpo today temp shot up plus loads of lotiony cm.

haha angel wings, good hopefully we wont have another visit from her for a while, should atleast scare her off for 9/10 months :winkwink: if not then shes tougher than i thought :haha:

thanks ladies, still got a few ladies in for a BFP near christmas then :thumbup: x

:hugs: Wannabe.

GRRRRRRR the witch is really getting on my nerves. We want a Bfp we want a Bfp!

So Anake great symptoms!
Angel hope your long wait will come to a great Bfp!

I am 6dpo today temp shot up plus loads of lotiony cm.

LOVE that dip on your chart Confetti!!

Mine is pissing me off! :growlmad:

If I haven't O'd yet, I doubt it'll happen this month. Michael's grandma was put into ICU last night due to a heart attack (she's 93). I don't think he'll be interested in BD'ing much (which is perfectly ok).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->