Welcome to the Nut Hut!

OMG so we had a house warming party at our new place last night and people were throwing their coats on our bed.... And wouldn't you know my cousin, who is a nurse, notices my thermometer on the night stand and casually asks me if we're TTC. Damn damn damn! I told her not to tell anyone because we didn't want it announced, my own mother doesn't even know. How could I forget to put it away!?!:dohh:

OMG so we had a house warming party at our new place last night and people were throwing their coats on our bed.... And wouldn't you know my cousin, who is a nurse, notices my thermometer on the night stand and casually asks me if we're TTC. Damn damn damn! I told her not to tell anyone because we didn't want it announced, my own mother doesn't even know. How could I forget to put it away!?!:dohh:

It's your bedroom :) I'm sure your cousin will keep your secret.

Does anyone think maybe I ovulated where it says 6dpo?

I'm wondering if that big spike was a random fluke. My fiance was ill at that time, I never really got sick, but sometimes I partially catch stuff for a day then my body fights it off....
https://www.FertilityFriend.com/home/408a67

Does anyone think maybe I ovulated where it says 6dpo?

I'm wondering if that big spike was a random fluke. My fiance was ill at that time, I never really got sick, but sometimes I partially catch stuff for a day then my body fights it off....
https://www.FertilityFriend.com/home/408a67

Possibly, but I think the line might be in the right spot.

I did an OPK today and got a line that I think was the same darkness as the control line. With all of the stuff happening, I don't think we'll do it this month.

I've seen a bunch of bfp stories where women think they blew it a certain month, then ended up getting a bfp afterall! So just keep up the :sex: cuz you never know! Never let ff rule you out! It's a great guide, and really helps us understand our bodies, but keep up the bd. Plenty of women have conceived with no idea when they ovulated. Like that one lady who's husband was in prison! They had sex during a conjugal visit, she got her period the next day, then a few weeks later her bfp! Turned out she was one if those women that released an egg on the second lh surge! (that story is what prompted me to research all that stuff) luckily she had short periods, so by the time her period was over, the ebg was still in her tube... I'm surprised her uterine lining was able to be thick enough, but maybe her body only shed a small amount of lining, I bet there are a lot of chemical reactions going on even before implantation. I mean, look at all these people that have symptoms at 2dpo! There's other stuff going on in our bodies that the medical world still doesn't know about I'm sure.

I'm so sorry! Let's hope for your bfp and some more for Xmas spirit!! I might take first test at 8 dpo. I'm addicted to knowing. TWW is horrible.

How's everyone doing in their cycle??

7dpo temp still up.Yesterday I had to use a pantyliner and changed it once cause I had lots of litiony/creamy cm blehhhhh. I also had like a pinching feeling all day but it did not hurt it was more like ticklish lol. 3 more days and it is testing time!

So sorry for your loss :cry:

So I'm 10 DPO today with the highest temperature yet and super crampy like pain. Don't usually get cramps before the witch. And last cycle my LP was only 9 days, so I'm super pumped to be at 10 DPO with no sign of AF! Figured I wouldn't test until 14 DPO. I read that you wouldn't get a BFP until 3 days after implantation, and if that little dip yesterday was it, then it's probably too soon to test!:happydance:

Hey ladies! Keep us posted on testing this week. What does a white dot on your chart mean vs blue??? Temp up again at 4dpo!!!

Had little bit of pink in cm late last night. Like snot cm with tint of pink. Non this am, the witch better stay away!!! I'm hoping that was a good sign!!

Thanks everyone, Michael's doing OK. It all happened so suddenly.

We had a conversation this morning that it would be interesting if I ended up pregnant this month. We'd have to use his grandmas name somewhere.

My temp went back down again today. Not sure what to think about that!! and I'm a little crampy today...hope it's not AF making her unwanted visit!!!

I'm sorry anake :( I hope you guys are doing ok.

I'm sorry for everyone else who go witched too.

Af only lasted 2 days... Driving me insane, never in my whole life was af that short. Won't be seeing OH again until Christmas and probably won't be able to start bding until the day after or so... Hoping I don't O early this time! I'm not temping while I'm out of town either so who knows. Good luck to the upcoming testers!!

Thanks Tigger! Just bought my first $ store tests. Can you use these as early as 11 or 12 DPO or are they only good for after a missed period?

What kind did u buy? I can use mine 6 days before with first response 6 day sooner n clear blue digital 6 day sooner too! I will start testing 8 dpo through bfp or af...which better not come

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->