Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Thanks Tigger! Just bought my first $ store tests. Can you use these as early as 11 or 12 DPO or are they only good for after a missed period?
Most dollar store brands are 25mIU. It's on poas.com they even have pics where someone got a faint bfp at 9dpo, then showed each day getting stronger!

So I'm 16dpo or maybe 10 d po.....
Just went to the bathroom and had the smallest speck of pink/brown.... I don't have cramps, but I do have a full uterus feeling - not good....
I can't believe the long cycle I have had only to get disappointed

Oh no! Fingers crossed that's the end of it. Good thoughts sent your way! :flower:

Ok. So, the pink blood got heavier, though is still light. Its pink mixed with cm.

I have never had cm with my af.

I also never had IB.

I just took a pregnancy test, and for real this time, there is a faint pink line. My fiance not only saw it too, but when I showed it to him, he said, " I do see the line, and it's pink too!"

Now I'm terrified this may be a chemical pregnancy. How many mc's do I have to go thru? I know a chemical pregnancy is different, but still....

I finally get the faint line I've been waiting for, and bleed the same day.

OMG!!! So exciting angel wings! This is huge!!!

Omg huge!! Go in today/ tomorrow!! Keep testing for line. Maybe the bleeding will stop

Why do you think it's a chemical?
I'm worried because of the pink in my cm. and when I wipe. I had a small.spot(the size of a dime, almost) in my underwear. That's how I know it's mixed with cm. I'm getting a little crampy too.

Maybe implantation at 10dpo. The say it can take 5-12 days to implant. You are not out yet!! I had little bit last night n went away. None now! I'm 4 dpo

Yeah that doesn't sound too worrying to me! I hear a lot of women have some light bleeding around the time they normally get their period and still have BFP! Positive thoughts!!

Just catching up on posts. SO exciting Angel Wings!!! Keep us posted :)

What do you ladies think of my chart? The big dip today is confusing me.

Anake how long are your cycles typically?

I've had a dip this cycle and last cycle around 4 DPO but it always goes back up, I'm sure you'll see it spike back tomorrow!

The pink has turned bright red. :cry:
I think maybe this will cure my poas disease.

No more early testing. If I didn't take that stupid test I would've just thought the :witch: got me..

I'm so tired. I'm tired of the losses, my body is tired, my mind is exhausted ....

I know I should be grateful for my 2 healthy boys, and I am. My fiance and I really want a baby .... He views and treats them like his own, but we still want a baby that is from us, (my 2 boys are from my ex husband who is a total dead beat.)
I just want to have a baby that is symbolic of our love and the connection between us. My youngest calls my fiance (Jay) , "daddy", and has been doing so since he was 15 months old. Now he is 6.

Maybe I can manage to NT/NP,
But I doubt it. I will keep trying, but I'm not doing the whole testing at 8dpo crap - even if I have every little symptom possible.

this just sucks :sadangel:

OMG girl I'm SO sorry!! :hugs: That plain sucks!!

Are you still going to hang around?

So sry Angel. Maybe you can still continue to ttc without opk and preg tests. Good luck we will be here for u.

I'm sorry angel wings! How long have you two been trying??
only "actively" trying for 3 months. Started nt/np in May. The sep mc was horrible. I still can't even talk about it...

But before that, I have had 3 "chemical" pregnancies.

I don't know if I add this to the tally or not. I literally got a faint pos and spotted within the same hour. I had fx it was ib just making it's way out. When it progressed to red, and not just when I wiped, my heart broke.

Oh, and I had another cat story to share. This morning just before I has to get up to go to work, nugget woke me by sitting next to me on the bed, purring loudly again. The second I opened my eyes he leaned in and cuddled. It was like he had been watching me sleep. I've been pretty depressed the last few hours, and my kitten, Tank, has been all over me. He kept following me and meowing ! Finally I just picked him up and was petting him and he wouldn't let me put him down....he's only a few months old, so I just carried him in one hand while I did a few things.

Right now I'm just lying in bed, and Tank is balled up at my head and now Nugget is between my.calves,lol! Normally nugget won't come around for attention when the kitten is around, and normally the kitten wants to eat, play hard for 3 hours or so, snuggle for about 15 minutes, eat again, then crashes.

I guess they know I need some comfort.

Crazy how our pets can be .

Well, I Guess I'm out. I even updated my ff to reflect the positive test - I know I saw a line for real ! Especially since jay saw the line too, and he.never gets "line eye"

My temp didn't drop today though....
Maybe it will tomorrow...

https://www.FertilityFriend.com/home/408a67

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back