Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Sorry Angel wings :(

I think I'll wait until Thursday to test, then I'll be 14 DPO, and if AF doesn't get me first thing in the morning, I'll test. Temp is still above the CL this morning, but they still seem to be super erratic!

Even if this cycle is a BFN, I'm happy that I've lengthened my LP. 11 days and counting now!

Anake, so sorry for you loss :hugs:

Angel :cry:!! So sorry!! :hugs: Maybe once you "stop" trying it will happen?!

CD 7 here, starting OPK's on Wednesday. REALLY hoping this it our month, lets hope it goes by quickly!

FF still has not given me my crosshairs. If I ovulated, what day do you ladies think it happened?

DH is more on board with TTC after his grandma died. If we have a girl her first or middle name will be Aksanka (grandma's first name).

Angel, is the witch still hanging around? I hope not!

Love the title of this thread because I feel absolutely crazy.

I tested too early at the behest of a friend and now a) I want to test every day and b) I'm like "well what if I'm not?"

But with all the symptoms I have, if I'm NOT pregnant, I might be dying or something.

I tested too early at the behest of a friend and now a) I want to test every day and b) I'm like "well what if I'm not?"

But with all the symptoms I have, if I'm NOT pregnant, I might be dying or something.

Welcome Noelle :flower:

We're all POAS addicts and a little nutty here. Fee free to ask and talk about anything.

I had all the classic symptoms of pregnancy last month, but nothing. So don't drive yourself crazy thinking you're going to die :) If in doubt, ask your doctor. Are your cycles pretty regular?

FF still has not given me my crosshairs. If I ovulated, what day do you ladies think it happened?

DH is more on board with TTC after his grandma died. If we have a girl her first or middle name will be Aksanka (grandma's first name).

Angel, is the witch still hanging around? I hope not!

Anake maybe CD 16 or 18?

Hi guys. Full blown "out". Heavy bleed and serious cramps. did take a test just to see, and it was bfn. I'm thinking I'm just counting this as af, despite the faint pos yesterday. Temp still up .... Which is weird.

Hi guys. Full blown "out". Heavy bleed and serious cramps. did take a test just to see, and it was bfn. I'm thinking I'm just counting this as af, despite the faint pos yesterday. Temp still up .... Which is weird.

Hmm...How many dpo did you think you were?

I can't imagine how frustrating that must feel Angel Wings! Keep your head up and stay positive!

Yes , we are all here for each other!!

Nauseous today, not getting hopes up tho yet

I have the most embarrassing tummy gurgles today. Like everyone stops what their doing and stares at me at work. I've only eaten cereal and some pasta for lunch. Probably nothing to do with anything, but I can't help but associate EVERYTHING with being PG! Achey thigh pain, even a sneeze... it all means your preggo right? haha. :dohh:

Welcome! How many DPO are you?

Yes , we are all here for each other!!

Nauseous today, not getting hopes up tho yet

Nauseous!!! Lucky duck!!! I want to be nauseous :thumbup:

I have the same Tummy loud girgles too! I felt nauseous for like 30 minutes. I don't know if its associated with being busy at work or eating later. I dunno. Weird. I rarely ever get it tho. I hope the :witch: stays away. Last cycle my phase was only 10. I am pushing for longer!!! Sticky bean please

Nope, don't use them (yet). I'm guess if I have another cycle or two with no luck, I'll probably invest in them!

Great symptoms ladies!

I am 9dpo temp still up felt very strange feeling yest. I have never been constipated but I felt like I wanted to go to for num 2 but hadnt any and was quite bloated too.

Great symptoms ladies!

I am 9dpo temp still up felt very strange feeling yest. I have never been constipated but I felt like I wanted to go to for num 2 but hadnt any and was quite bloated too.

OMG confetti, our charts look so similar....I'm just following you, but the pattern is the same! 2dpo fallback rise temp, and I didn't manage to temp at 5dpo, but it might have been a drop....and spike on 6dpo and 8dpo.... weird!

Angel, I'm so sorry that AF got you, ugh, the same day as + .... :( just hold on, it really might happen as you just relax ...but I know that's hard...:flower:

Anake, sorry for the loss....but nice idea for the name.... :flower:

Tigger, hope that nausea lasts.... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"