Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Great symptoms ladies!

I am 9dpo temp still up felt very strange feeling yest. I have never been constipated but I felt like I wanted to go to for num 2 but hadnt any and was quite bloated too.

OMG confetti, our charts look so similar....I'm just following you, but the pattern is the same! 2dpo fallback rise temp, and I didn't manage to temp at 5dpo, but it might have been a drop....and spike on 6dpo and 8dpo.... weird!

Angel, I'm so sorry that AF got you, ugh, the same day as + .... :( just hold on, it really might happen as you just relax ...but I know that's hard...:flower:

Anake, sorry for the loss....but nice idea for the name.... :flower:

Tigger, hope that nausea lasts.... :)

Lol that is true our charts have the same pattern hopr they both end up in green that is pregs!

i'm imagining things....and I've said that I wouldn't do that! But, my back hurts so bad (maybe just from sitting), and I have weird feeling in my abs (this can be imaginary, I know), and I have lotion/watery cm (!?!), and I hade these twinges yesterday (bu not since), and I thought that my pee smelled weird last time I was in.... but still.....
Aaaaaaaaaa, tne NutHut def!

Everyone's charts are looking good! What DPO are you guys testing???

12 DPO and still elevated here! I'm so nervous about waking up to a temp drop!

I'm 6-7 dpo here! I'm testing Friday @ 9 dpo through Christmas because I want to know unless af shows up.... Stay away!!! You should test!!! Give us some hope & bfp :)

Wugz, your chart looks so different from last month's!!!!! Hope you get BFP soon!

I wanna try not to test until next Wed. (AF due date), but I just know that I will cave in and test like Thu od Fri (10 or 11 dpo)... i know it's probably early but I want it soooo baaaaadly!

And what about this cm? It's wet in there (tmi), and there is not so much of it, but is watery/clear/little white...looks lotiony, but not in a huge amounts..... All I read is that preggo ladies have creamy and cloudy and lots of it.....

Wugz, your chart looks so different from last month's!!!!! Hope you get BFP soon!

I wanna try not to test until next Wed. (AF due date), but I just know that I will cave in and test like Thu od Fri (10 or 11 dpo)... i know it's probably early but I want it soooo baaaaadly!

And what about this cm? It's wet in there (tmi), and there is not so much of it, but is watery/clear/little white...looks lotiony, but not in a huge amounts..... All I read is that preggo ladies have creamy and cloudy and lots of it.....

I know the feeling I had lots of creamy/lotiony cm after ovulation sometimes I have the odd snot like cm but mostly it is lotion like.

Tomm is 10dpo I am sooooo anxious usually I start spottind 2 days before af. Last time I started spotting at 10dpo and lots of sites say that implantation happens from 6 to 12 dpo so maybe if I had a longer LP I would have more chances for implantation. Hope my supplements have worked.

If the :witch: does not show up I will test on Sunday

I know!!! Zero consistency between the charts!!! It makes it difficult to say what's "normal" for me! Hoping its a good sign though??

i'm imagining things....and I've said that I wouldn't do that! But, my back hurts so bad (maybe just from sitting), and I have weird feeling in my abs (this can be imaginary, I know), and I have lotion/watery cm (!?!), and I hade these twinges yesterday (bu not since), and I thought that my pee smelled weird last time I was in.... but still.....
Aaaaaaaaaa, tne NutHut def!

You didn't have asparagus did you? What we eat can affect the scent of our pee.

My temp is still down this morning although it's slowly rising. I'm not sure what to think this month. DH is still into BD'ing so that's good. Watch me not get crosshairs at all and get a BFP! I haven't found any charts on FF that show that and there's not really a way to search for it. 6 more days till I'm going to start testing (24th). Maybe I'll have good news to tell everyone, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Yeah I'm not really a big fan of my chart this cycle either. My temps are above the CL but they keep going up and down by a couple of degrees every few days!!! So annoying! I want a pretty chart :)

LOL and I had the pretty chart last month and nothing. After viewing some of the pregnancy charts on the FF gallery some are so wacko. Maybe that's a good sign :)

I'm hoping so, mine keeps climbing....but it is all over the place! I just want my BFP :)

Baby Dust, Fingers Crossed!

When is other people testing, lots of us have good looking charts.

Angel wings how are you doing?!?!?

I'm hoping so, mine keeps climbing....but it is all over the place! I just want my BFP :)

Tigger your chart is looking great! Love that temp rise :D

Hi guys. Full blown "out". Heavy bleed and serious cramps. did take a test just to see, and it was bfn. I'm thinking I'm just counting this as af, despite the faint pos yesterday. Temp still up .... Which is weird.

Hmm...How many dpo did you think you were?
I was either 16 dpo or 10dpo on sunday when af got me. My temp is STILL up, even higher - 98.5

Ugh- crappy! But thanks for asking. I'm still cramping pretty bad. This af is not normal. I don't know if the mc is still messing with me or what. Last cycle my temp plummeted. Now it's still up? And I started bleedng BEFORE cramping. Still cramping , normally wouldn't still be cramping.

Yeah I'm not really a big fan of my chart this cycle either. My temps are above the CL but they keep going up and down by a couple of degrees every few days!!! So annoying! I want a pretty chart :)

I liked my chart .... Not sure what to make of this new one. Last time I got af my temp dropped to 97.5, then was mostly 97.7....

I'm still puzzled why I haven't dropped. I've actually gone up.

My chart:
https://www.FertilityFriend.com/home/408a67

Extremely itchy left nipple today. All during lunch at work... it was awkward trying to relieve it without anyone noticing...

Anyone heard of that as a symptom? I know painful is a symptom but itchy?!?!

I liked my chart .... Not sure what to make of this new one. Last time I got af my temp dropped to 97.5, then was mostly 97.7....

I'm still puzzled why I haven't dropped. I've actually gone up.

My chart:
https://www.FertilityFriend.com/home/408a67

Mine didn't really drop until after :witch: last time. Look at my chart. It was wacky too!! Sorry dear

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->