Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Update on that faint positive. I saved it, and it is STILL holding it's pink color, looks exactly the same as it did 3 minutes after the test! Of course, being crazy, I googled around, and found people who got a positive followed by "af" - turned out not being af, then still had a bfp! However, I took my last test after the bleed, it was neg, but I will say it was not fmu, and my pee was diluted, it was the night of the day I got that faint positive. I tried to take a pic to show you guys, but it was a light positive, I kept getting a glare or a shadow. I finally got one pic that you could see it, but couldn't get it to upload onto photo bucket! I just wanted the documentation to prove it really was positive! Although my fiance agreeing with me was reassurance enough,lol!

My mood is slightly better today. I was miserable sunday and monday. I decided not to mark mc on my chart, and will not be adding this to my official m/c stats - but it's permanently filed in my mind. Perhaps that's why this AF is pretty heavy with cramps from hell. Some doctors theorize that 40% of pregnancies are m/c's, mostly due to chemical pregnancies. A lot of women, especially those not ttc, will be a day late and/or have a heavy flow and just brush it off. :shrug:

Since my body is so weird, I think this time I might just bd every 3rd day til my fertile week, then bd everyday that week, then after I think I o'd go back to every 3rd day. Just to be covered. This cycle my luteal phase went from 19 days to 16 days, so at least that's good! I would live for my body to get back in my "every 4 sundays" routine I used to have....

Extremely itchy left nipple today. All during lunch at work... it was awkward trying to relieve it without anyone noticing...

Anyone heard of that as a symptom? I know painful is a symptom but itchy?!?!

Oh I hate that feeling!!!

Angel I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! I hope AF takes a hike and you get your BFP after all. Keep us posted.

hmm....I'm getting little pinching pains in my V area and some about 2 inches to the right of my belly button....weirdness!

Angel I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! I hope AF takes a hike and you get your BFP after all. Keep us posted.
I'm pretty sure it was wishful thinking on my part.... Tmi - passed a large clot in the bathroom, about 3in long, 1 in wide. I doubt that's good. Our original plan was to try after the new year anyways, so maybe next month....

Sorry angel, I really hope you get your bfp next month then! We are cheering for you.

Let's get some more bfp's soon ladies for some hope

Yeah I'm not holding much hope we did it this month. There's always the new year.

I rushed here just to see your chart, confetti.... :) but I don't follow you any more, my temps are slowly rising, but yours look more promising! GL, I sooo wish you BFP this month!

Today no symptoms at all....woke up with this feeling that my boobs are hurting, but not as much as I would like them to, it's just on the sides an if I grab them! lol

still sore throat and some sneezing, feels like cold....
last night even my hips hurt, but this morning nothing! :(

What do the White dots on FF mean vs the Blue dots????

you've put "sleep deprived" on those two days, so FF marks them as well....it counts that maybe your temps these two mornings weren't as relevant as others....

Yeah I'm not really a big fan of my chart this cycle either. My temps are above the CL but they keep going up and down by a couple of degrees every few days!!! So annoying! I want a pretty chart :)

I liked my chart .... Not sure what to make of this new one. Last time I got af my temp dropped to 97.5, then was mostly 97.7....

I'm still puzzled why I haven't dropped. I've actually gone up.

My chart:
https://www.FertilityFriend.com/home/408a67

your temps look weird, I admit it.... but maybe your body needs time to adjust :(
just keep in there, and time will tell....I wish you GL this cycle girl! :flower:

Well my chart shot up today. Bbs are SORE! OMG sore! Maybe I'm ovulating later than I expected. Crappy timing with DH's grandmas funeral coming up :( Oh well if it's not meant to be this month I'm ok with that. If I get another high temp tomorrow FF gives me my cross hairs on CD22, so I should be covered. That just means my TWW JUST started! :brat:

Why did I test???? Why??? I was feeling so hopeful, and now totally disappointed. 13 DPO today and BFN. I PROMISED myself I'd wait until 14 or 15 but after I temped in the morning and saw that it was still elevated, I was so excited and anxious! Now I'm just sad :(

Sorry Wugs :hugs: your not out just yet though!! I know its hard to not get upset though :nope:

Anake, that sucks that it JUST started for you!!! Im still waiting to O though so it could be worse lol!

Confetti are you waiting to test??

Why did I test???? Why??? I was feeling so hopeful, and now totally disappointed. 13 DPO today and BFN. I PROMISED myself I'd wait until 14 or 15 but after I temped in the morning and saw that it was still elevated, I was so excited and anxious! Now I'm just sad :(

:hugs: sorry girl. I'll keep my FX for you! Try again in a few days and Just say No to AF!

Sorry Wugs :hugs: your not out just yet though!! I know its hard to not get upset though :nope:

Anake, that sucks that it JUST started for you!!! Im still waiting to O though so it could be worse lol!

Confetti are you waiting to test??

Thanks, I still think I O'd on CD18 though because I had some weird shooting pains in my side. My temps just don't agree. I'll do a test on the 24th just in case. If I just O'd I won't be done the TWW till Dec 31st. I was hoping to have a summer baby because my birthday is in the summer, but I'm OK with September :)

If I get a temp tomorrow of 36.2 C or higher I get my cross hairs.

I rushed here just to see your chart, confetti.... :) but I don't follow you any more, my temps are slowly rising, but yours look more promising! GL, I sooo wish you BFP this month!

Today no symptoms at all....woke up with this feeling that my boobs are hurting, but not as much as I would like them to, it's just on the sides an if I grab them! lol

still sore throat and some sneezing, feels like cold....
last night even my hips hurt, but this morning nothing! :(

That temp dip at 7dpo looks promising! FX for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->