Welcome to the Nut Hut!

wugz, FX for you, it's not over yet!

AnakeRose, like that you want a summer baby, I'm also a summer kid :)

I am soooo tired today, we were at my mom's, I took a 2hour nap this afternoon, and still yawning after! My back hurts like crazy, hip/back/kidney kind of pain, and I fill full in my lower abs....and I am thirsty last few hours, maybe meal was too spicy (I'm trying not to get too excited)....
Boobs are sore a bit, but that is common for me before AF.....

wugz, FX for you, it's not over yet!

AnakeRose, like that you want a summer baby, I'm also a summer kid :)

I am soooo tired today, we were at my mom's, I took a 2hour nap this afternoon, and still yawning after! My back hurts like crazy, hip/back/kidney kind of pain, and I fill full in my lower abs....and I am thirsty last few hours, maybe meal was too spicy (I'm trying not to get too excited)....

That all sounds good!!!!! FX

Yeah I'm not really a big fan of my chart this cycle either. My temps are above the CL but they keep going up and down by a couple of degrees every few days!!! So annoying! I want a pretty chart :)

I liked my chart .... Not sure what to make of this new one. Last time I got af my temp dropped to 97.5, then was mostly 97.7....

I'm still puzzled why I haven't dropped. I've actually gone up.

My chart:
https://www.FertilityFriend.com/home/408a67

your temps look weird, I admit it.... but maybe your body needs time to adjust :(
just keep in there, and time will tell....I wish you GL this cycle girl! :flower:

Temp finally nose-dived, and af isi packing her bags. She just seems to have left a sock here and there :D

She was a rude biatch this visit, and I hope she took the hint that she's not welcome for the next 10 months ! :rofl:

I am glad to be done with my insane mood swings!

My back hurts like crazy, hip/back/kidney kind of pain, and I fill full in my lower abs....and I am thirsty last few hours, maybe meal was too spicy (I'm trying not to get too excited)....

Woah! same cramps here! That's why I think I O'd earlier than FF says.

Why did I test???? Why??? I was feeling so hopeful, and now totally disappointed. 13 DPO today and BFN. I PROMISED myself I'd wait until 14 or 15 but after I temped in the morning and saw that it was still elevated, I was so excited and anxious! Now I'm just sad :(

I caved and tested, BFN!!! UGH I know its early.....Keep testing Wugz, you are not out yet!!! :hugs:

Wugz and Tigger dont give up we are not out yet. I plan to test on Xmas eve fingers crossed.

Anake hope ff gives u crosshairs tomm.
Angel hope nxt cycle will be it.

Good luck everyone and :dust:

Thanks for the positivity, ladies!!!

I'm buying a FRER tonight. No more dollar store tests!!!!

Why did I test???? Why??? I was feeling so hopeful, and now totally disappointed. 13 DPO today and BFN. I PROMISED myself I'd wait until 14 or 15 but after I temped in the morning and saw that it was still elevated, I was so excited and anxious! Now I'm just sad :(
:hugs: you caved cuz you are a nut hutter with poas syndrome like the rest of us! It's totally possible it's too early! Don't let it get you down hun. Some people don't get a bfp til 18dpo or even later. It's not over til af shows!

:hugs: you caved cuz you are a nut hutter with poas syndrome like the rest of us! It's totally possible it's too early! Don't let it get you down hun. Some people don't get a bfp til 18dpo or even later. It's not over til af shows!

Yes, I stocked up on First Response 6 days sooner and Clear Blue "Not Pregnant or Pregnant" Digital 5 day sooner ones! Its expensive, but I can't stand it! Trying to only use 1 a day. I have 8 left!!! Hoping for some BFP's here :)

Wugz and Tigger dont give up we are not out yet. I plan to test on Xmas eve fingers crossed.

Anake hope ff gives u crosshairs tomm.
Angel hope nxt cycle will be it.

Good luck everyone and :dust:

your temps look amazing! GL girl :flower:

Sorry Wugs :hugs: your not out just yet though!! I know its hard to not get upset though :nope:

Anake, that sucks that it JUST started for you!!! Im still waiting to O though so it could be worse lol!

Confetti are you waiting to test??

Thanks, I still think I O'd on CD18 though because I had some weird shooting pains in my side. My temps just don't agree. I'll do a test on the 24th just in case. If I just O'd I won't be done the TWW till Dec 31st. I was hoping to have a summer baby because my birthday is in the summer, but I'm OK with September :)

If I get a temp tomorrow of 36.2 C or higher I get my cross hairs.
Go with your instinct. Ff /my temps didn't agree with my body either...my temp finally went down today, and I'm on cycle day 4!

Sorry Wugs :hugs: your not out just yet though!! I know its hard to not get upset though :nope:

Anake, that sucks that it JUST started for you!!! Im still waiting to O though so it could be worse lol!

Confetti are you waiting to test??

Thanks, I still think I O'd on CD18 though because I had some weird shooting pains in my side. My temps just don't agree. I'll do a test on the 24th just in case. If I just O'd I won't be done the TWW till Dec 31st. I was hoping to have a summer baby because my birthday is in the summer, but I'm OK with September :)

If I get a temp tomorrow of 36.2 C or higher I get my cross hairs.
Go with your instinct. Ff /my temps didn't agree with my body either...my temp finally went down today, and I'm on cycle day 4!

We'll see :) I'd LOVE to get a BFP on Christmas Eve. I already have the gifts I'm giving everyone ready to go, I just need the positive!!

CD 23 and I'm getting low cramps like my period is going to start, my boobs HURT and I'm extremely bitchy. Hope this is a good sign!!

So....af is gone. Lasted exactly 72 hours. Usually lasts 6 days for me. Hmmm....

Before my last pregnancy I had a weird 3 day period. But that one was short and light. This one was short and heavy. My son is still telling me I have a baby in my tummy. But he follows that with " I hope it's a girl, cuz I want a sister and I'll get to be the boss" lol!

I'm tired, bloated, some gurgles/cramps, little skin break out and little nauseous but hmmmm ... Feel like its more pre Pms symptoms than bfp :( grrrr

I'll retest in am until af arrives....

Have no clue how long cycle will be since off bc has me all over

Ok, I've been out for a few weeks with the craziness of this time of year but I'm back! Hope it's okay to jump back in! I can't wait for the next few days to pass so we can baby dance like crazy. I can't wait to start peeing on OPKs....doesn't that sound nerdy? At least then I feel like I'm doing SOMETHING other than waiting and just wishing the days would pass sooner! :D I will likely ovulate the day after Xmas or the 27th so that's a busy few days trying to get jiggy with it, too! LOL

Grassroots I also have a three year old daughter and Will O around the same time as you :) Im going to start my OPK's on Saturday. I cant wait to get this process going!!

I'm hoping I o around new years....with my last few cycles bring nutty idk. I really hope I'll be back on my 28 day cycle, which would have me o'ing around the 29th....

Arghh

Sucks being in limbo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back