• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the Nut Hut!

:dohh: if all symptoms for af and preg are the same and sometimes you can get bfn when you are preg, how does anyone ever know they're pregnant?!?! Lol gahh so frustrating!

Ok. Big fat TMI alert (whoop whoop) <--sirens

Well just went to pee, and a LOT of ewcm came out, I mean a LOT. Mega. I have googled this last night as the last couple days I've had more ewcm than I did last week.
It's either A) big time fertile sign
Or

B) pregnant, possibly from formation of mucus plug.

I told my fiance, poor guy, he said "well do we need to do it now?" :blush:

I said maybe, but time to pick up Jake from school! :dohh:

This amount only happened one other time - before my last pregnancy. However, I don't remember if it was just before finding out I was pregnant, or if it was a couple weeks before...

Thoughts? Anyone? I'm tempted to buy an opk.

Just BD in case!!! for sure :) Fingers crossed my dear! Sorry crazy at work here. I will have to read all the posts again and get caught up!!!

Ok. Big fat TMI alert (whoop whoop) <--sirens

Well just went to pee, and a LOT of ewcm came out, I mean a LOT. Mega. I have googled this last night as the last couple days I've had more ewcm than I did last week.
It's either A) big time fertile sign
Or

B) pregnant, possibly from formation of mucus plug.

I told my fiance, poor guy, he said "well do we need to do it now?" :blush:

I said maybe, but time to pick up Jake from school! :dohh:

This amount only happened one other time - before my last pregnancy. However, I don't remember if it was just before finding out I was pregnant, or if it was a couple weeks before...

Thoughts? Anyone? I'm tempted to buy an opk.

Just BD in case!!! for sure :) Fingers crossed my dear! Sorry crazy at work here. I will have to read all the posts again and get caught up!!!

BD! never a bad excuse to do it :)

Angel- No I did TTC for our daughter, of course it just happened out of the blue! So much easier this this two tweek wait nonsense :wacko: these pinches have been on and off all day too!! Ive also had A LOT of ewcm?? UGH, torture I tell ya!

Nazz- Ive had a ton of frequent urination which is not normal for me at all. I swear I have to get up everynight in the middle of the night to go even if I go before bed. Its crazy! Hoping its a good sign for us both!!

:dohh: if all symptoms for af and preg are the same and sometimes you can get bfn when you are preg, how does anyone ever know they're pregnant?!?! Lol gahh so frustrating!
exactly! That's why we're in The Nut Hut™

:)

Angel- No I did TTC for our daughter, of course it just happened out of the blue! So much easier this this two tweek wait nonsense :wacko: these pinches have been on and off all day too!! Ive also had A LOT of ewcm?? UGH, torture I tell ya!

Nazz- Ive had a ton of frequent urination which is not normal for me at all. I swear I have to get up everynight in the middle of the night to go even if I go before bed. Its crazy! Hoping its a good sign for us both!!

I still feel pinching too- also, and this is new, almost like an "itch" inside in the ovary area...weird!

Still have a "full" feeling...

If this is ov, then my body is screaming for me to BD,lol!

Normally, for o, I get some ewcm, and a slight pang ing in my right (my only) ovary...

I got ovary pain, bloating, full feeling , ewcm like you wouldn't believe ( I can't stretch -no pun intended- how MUCH there is!)

Fingers crossed this IS a pregnancy sign...

But I'll settle for an o sign I guess. :shrug:

But I wanna :bfp: !

Oh AF go away, I don't want to see you till next October!!

I can't wait till I get my OPK/HPT pack in the mail. Had a slight panic a few minutes ago! I didn't know they tested the fire alarm system on the last Friday of the month. I'd stuffed my poor cat into her carrier, scooped the passports and essential papers and my purse and was out the door in less than a minute. Oh well, at least I know what to grab if I have to get out!

Oh AF go away, I don't want to see you till next October!!

I can't wait till I get my OPK/HPT pack in the mail. Had a slight panic a few minutes ago! I didn't know they tested the fire alarm system on the last Friday of the month. I'd stuffed my poor cat into her carrier, scooped the passports and essential papers and my purse and was out the door in less than a minute. Oh well, at least I know what to grab if I have to get out!
Wow! Bet your kitty was scared too!
At least you passed the drill!

I'm seriously hoping we all go no af the next 9 or so months!

Just say no to aunt flo!

Maybe that can be The Nut Hut™ slogan...

Or maybe mission. I guess our slogan is the previously stated "where the owners are not just co-founders, but members too!"
" Our mission at The Nut Hut™ is to welcome all POAS addicts with open arms, allow tmi whenever needed, and to just say no to aunt flo"

all go no af the next 9 or so months!

Just say no to aunt flo!

Maybe that can be The Nut Hut™ slogan...

Or maybe mission. I guess our slogan is the previously stated "where the owners are not just co-founders, but members too!"
" Our mission at The Nut Hut™ is to welcome all POAS addicts with open arms, allow tmi whenever needed, and to just say no to aunt flo"

:rofl::headspin:

hey ladies :hi: just joined BnB, saw the nut hut and thought it sounded about right for me hehe :winkwink: so decided to introduce myself, im chrissy, 23 and me and my man are currently TTC our 1st baby :thumbup: x

hey ladies :hi: just joined BnB, saw the nut hut and thought it sounded about right for me hehe :winkwink: so decided to introduce myself, im chrissy, 23 and me and my man are currently TTC our 1st baby :thumbup: x

Welcome to the madness! The ladies here are really supportive so feel free to talk about anything you want to.

Hey there! I'm 22 almost 23 and ttc first too! Yay buddies!

Hey there! Welcome to The Nut Hut™! :headspin:

I'm 32...

hey yall!
im 24, DH is 26 we have a 3 year old son and just lost our 2nd son in Oct at 16 weeks, delivered him on Oct 13. we only had to try once to conceive #2 but after the mc i am so afraid either i wont be able to conceive or i will lose another :( that was our 1st mc but it scares me very much! we are currently TTC, BD'ing it up since i got off of my 1st AF since mc.. not sure how to calculate OV after the mc so we are just doing it every day or every other day.. my lmp was Nov 17 so im assuming BD'ing til Dec 10 should be long enough, what do yall think?? im pretty new to the whole TTC thing, i never imagined i would have to worry about it, but here we are! im so glad i found this site, its very encouraging to read all of your stories! thanks in advance! :D

Welcome! I am 29 but feel 100 and act like a 16yr old;-)

hey yall!
im 24, DH is 26 we have a 3 year old son and just lost our 2nd son in Oct at 16 weeks, delivered him on Oct 13. we only had to try once to conceive #2 but after the mc i am so afraid either i wont be able to conceive or i will lose another :( that was our 1st mc but it scares me very much! we are currently TTC, BD'ing it up since i got off of my 1st AF since mc.. not sure how to calculate OV after the mc so we are just doing it every day or every other day.. my lmp was Nov 17 so im assuming BD'ing til Dec 10 should be long enough, what do yall think?? im pretty new to the whole TTC thing, i never imagined i would have to worry about it, but here we are! im so glad i found this site, its very encouraging to read all of your stories! thanks in advance! :D

I think it is normal to be scared. We will be here when you need to vent about anything. In the meantime bding every other day should be fine. How long where your cycles before? Do you temp?

Lots of :dust:

thanks everyone =D nazz4 yay :thumbup: haha confetti83 im a bit like that i say that im gonna be forever 19 lol :winkwink: AnakeRose love your santa thing in the signiture, me and the man keep saying that were gonna write a letter to santa asking him for a BFP lol x

hey yall!

Welcome TexasMomma :wave:
Have you ever tried to use Fertility Friend? I only started using it last month and it has been a definite help. I just got off of b/c pills in August and my cycles have been wacky.

The ladies here are awesome and are super supportive so feel free to ask us anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->