Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Welcome back grassroots.

Tigger think positive!

Ft mommy, Angel and all ladies waiting for that eggie GOOD LUCK.

I am 11dpo no spotting yet I have gone completely dry usually before af I have ewcm and spotting.

10dpo today....keep turning aroung whole night, restless sleep, once going to pee and in my mind it was morning already so I took a temp and then I realize it was 2AM!!!
Waking up finally with headache and stuffy nose, but boobs are not sore at all (were only yesterday).... weird cycle completely!

Oh my oh my I caved in tested there is like a shadow. I will try to take a pic

cant seem to make it show on photo. It had a little pink on the 3 min mark now it only a shadow after about 30 mins.:cry::cry:

:shrug::shrug:

If af comes this weekend I will need a glass of :wine:

Temp dropped a tiny bit with a tiny bit of spotting this morning. I'm out, ladies, and completely exhausted :(

Confetti, FX this will be your BFP!

I'm sorry wugzz.... Hugs

I'm feeling like I will be too soon, major temp drop n more cramps. Feels like Pms I'm afraid. Ugh. :(

Well I got my cross hairs! My temp sure has spiked. I still think I O'd a lot earlier than it says. I got the EWCM around CD 18 and the last 3 days have been creamy to sticky. The 24th can't come soon enough!

I am spotting it is very light pink so I think the line I saw was just a shadow and af will be visiting me soon.:cry:

I feel emotionally and physically exhausted I just wish to have a BFP nxt cycle just before I turn 30. I think I will try TTC for 2 more cycles than I will start NTNP.

I am spotting it is very light pink so I think the line I saw was just a shadow and af will be visiting me soon.:cry:

I feel emotionally and physically exhausted I just wish to have a BFP nxt cycle just before I turn 30. I think I will try TTC for 2 more cycles than I will start NTNP.

:hugs: aww sorry girl. Stay away AF!!

confetti, I still hope that this IS your cycle! Try testing again tomorrow....

I also feel out, I don't have any more symptoms, just tiredness and white/watery discharge, but that isn't enough to keep my spirit up..... :(

Im sorry Confetti & Wugz :hugs:
UGH why cant any of us get a BFP?? We need some hope around here!!

No kidding :( I feel like one of us needs a BFP to raise our spirits for Christmas!!!

Common!!!!

Temp dropped a tiny bit with a tiny bit of spotting this morning. I'm out, ladies, and completely exhausted :(

Confetti, FX this will be your BFP!

Dang! :hugs: so sorry!
I just got an xray and mri done, so I got to poas for free , yea! :rofl:
Bfn, of course... Af stopped yesterday but made a quick, short reappearance today. I'm debating if I want to buy opk.s or not....

I do want to look into supplements though. What is that one, angus catus or something? What does it do? And where can I get preseed?

I am hoping today is My Implantation Dip and that it goes back UP otherwise I will most likely be out. Man this SUCKS :(

Tigger your dip is in the ideal spot!!! I wouldn't worry about that for a second! If you want to see some crummy dips, look at this lady's chart :thumbup:

Angel Wings, I got Preseed at Walgreens. I think you can get it at most any drugstore, right next to the OPKs and Preg tests, for course!

A little off subject but we bought a kitten for our daughter for Christmas last night, The kitten will be staying with my in-laws until Christmas Eve so we can surprise her Christmas morning. Well heres the deal, I have a 2 year cat who is the biggest snuggler and sweetest boy ever, he would never hurt a fly. Well I brought the kitten home yesterday just to see how they would act with each other and they both just kept hissing at each other. Eventually they finally touched noses and kind of smelled each other but you could tell my 2 year old cat was not happy. Has anyone else been through this?? Will they eventually get used to eachother?? The kitten could care less, shes not intimidated at all she trots right by him lol I just hope eventually then become friends!!

Yes, they will get along! Happened with my family growing up! Although one is more relaxed than the other. My oldest rarely hisses, the younger one does on occasion now. Ha ha ;)

We got another dog to go with our 3 year old rat terrier and the rat terrier was mean to him at first, but that was a year ago and they are best friends now. I'm sure cats a very similar, the older one might be hesitant at first but he'll get used to it!

Ugh I wish AF wouldn't play with my mind. Of course I haven't had another drop of brown since this morning. Completely dry. She either needs to come in full force or not come at all! I don't want to keep thinking "Maybe there's still hope" when deep down I know there isn't!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->