Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Not a lot, I noticed a couple of drips when I used the bathroom first thing in the morning and a few more spots that same hour, then nothing for the last 6-7 hours.

Hopefully by talking about it I'll jinx myself and get some major flowage later tonight to put my poor mind at ease!!!

A little off subject but we bought a kitten for our daughter for Christmas last night, The kitten will be staying with my in-laws until Christmas Eve so we can surprise her Christmas morning. Well heres the deal, I have a 2 year cat who is the biggest snuggler and sweetest boy ever, he would never hurt a fly. Well I brought the kitten home yesterday just to see how they would act with each other and they both just kept hissing at each other. Eventually they finally touched noses and kind of smelled each other but you could tell my 2 year old cat was not happy. Has anyone else been through this?? Will they eventually get used to eachother?? The kitten could care less, shes not intimidated at all she trots right by him lol I just hope eventually then become friends!!
You'll be fine. Cats are actually very adaptable, they just don't like to adapt. Lol. Kinda like swimming. All cats can swim, if you threw a xat in the pool, the cat would swim, but be ticked off. I just got a kitten last month. The kitten is also more interested in my cat than vise versa. They play fight, and I don't stop them unless the kitten makes a mewing sound- which isn't often, and if I break them up cuz it looks like my cat is too dominant, the kitten runs after him and jumps on his back again anyways! So I realized as bad as it looks, if the kitten were truly afraid, he would hide, or avoid the big guy, but he always follows him around.

Tigger that dip reallt looks promising.
Wugz it seems af likes to torture us af if the tww is not enough. My temp still went up today no spotting when I wiped but it is still morning and I cramped lots yest. che sara sara!

Ok I would have bet you money in the last 2 days that my period was coming!! I had some serious cramps and nothing. Not reading into it, but I found it interesting.

Still no AF!!! Arrrggg. Anyone think maybe that second dip could have been O? Or do we agree with FF? If it was the second dip that might explain why my AF is late, since there is no way my LP should be this long! It was 9 last cycle! Maybe I'm only 10 or 11 DPO?

Haha or maybe AF will be here any minute (the most reasonable guess).

Annnddd she literally showed up as I posted that last one. Ha. Well at least I know. CD 1, looking like I'll O around New Years! At least now I can safely DRINK this holiday season! :happydance::wine:

Baby dust to everyone! :dust:

so sry Wugz but you had a great Lp.

I am still in the tww limbo cramps are here but no af maybe tomm.

Sorry Wugz...hopefully I'll be O'ing around the same time as you...CHEERS :xmas9::wine:

good luck confetti!!

:hugs: Sorry Wugzz, well at least you can now indulge and not feel guilty!

Confetti, your chart looks great! FX for you!!

I had a bit of wine 2 nights ago and I felt ill after (which is not normal) so now I'm not drinking anything just in case.

I'm excited for all you ladies with these good looking charts to start testing!

Me on the other hand, well I just e-mailed my DH a schedule of days we have to DTD this cycle to add to his calendar. How romantic is that?????? :wacko:

I'm excited for all you ladies with these good looking charts to start testing!

Me on the other hand, well I just e-mailed my DH a schedule of days we have to DTD this cycle to add to his calendar. How romantic is that?????? :wacko:

A woman on a mission! You can still make it romantic :winkwink:

I'm on the biggest cleaning kick I've been on in months. My laundry room and kitchen are spotless. Just taking a quick break to watch a show and then I'm cleaning the bedrooms and bathrooms and then if I still have the urge, I'll vacuum....what the heck is wrong with me!

:laundry::dishes:

hahaha, Anake, at least your house will be perfect clean for the holidays :)

Wugz, sorry for AF, and GL in this cycle....it will be NYr baby maybe

confetti, your chart still looks amazing! Fx for you....

my temps are still up, but i have no more symptoms! only sort of tender and fuller boobs, but that's usual preAF for me..... :(

Annnddd she literally showed up as I posted that last one. Ha. Well at least I know. CD 1, looking like I'll O around New Years! At least now I can safely DRINK this holiday season! :happydance::wine:

Baby dust to everyone! :dust:
I think I'll o around new years too! I'm h hoping my cycle is regular again...

my temps are still up, but i have no more symptoms! only sort of tender and fuller boobs, but that's usual preAF for me..... :(

Your temps are still going up so maybe this is your second temp shift :D

Wugz it seems af likes to torture us af if the tww is not enough. My temp still went up today no spotting when I wiped but it is still morning and I cramped lots yest. che sara sara!

OMG Ladies! I got my :bfp: A very faint line, but it is there!! Going to keep testing until XMAS and then surprise Him with the clearblue digital one that says "Pregnant" wrapped up with some other ideas I am starting to plan.

I still can't believe it. I will stay with you guys! I love our thread :)

Baby dust!!!

Your temps are still going up so maybe this is your second temp shift :D

I hope that you are right, but last month I even had a triphasic chart and still AF came :( so, we'll see

OMG Ladies! I got my :bfp: A very faint line, but it is there!! Going to keep testing until XMAS and then surprise Him with the clearblue digital one that says "Pregnant" wrapped up with some other ideas I am starting to plan.

I still can't believe it. I will stay with you guys! I love our thread :)

Baby dust!!!

HOLY CRAP! THAT'S AWESOME!!! :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::juggle::wohoo::rain:\\:D/:xmas8::xmas12:

Can you post a pic??

I REALLY want to test, but I MUST wait till the 24th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->