Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Ladies stay strong! It can happen. Mine was @ 9DPO....I'll try to post a picture!!

Tigger that dip reallt looks promising.
Wugz it seems af likes to torture us af if the tww is not enough. My temp still went up today no spotting when I wiped but it is still morning and I cramped lots yest. che sara sara!

OMG Ladies! I got my :bfp: A very faint line, but it is there!! Going to keep testing until XMAS and then surprise Him with the clearblue digital one that says "Pregnant" wrapped up with some other ideas I am starting to plan.

I still can't believe it. I will stay with you guys! I love our thread :)

Baby dust!!!

Congrats dear :) :) :)
Hope it gets darker every day :happydance::happydance:

Tigger that dip reallt looks promising.
Wugz it seems af likes to torture us af if the tww is not enough. My temp still went up today no spotting when I wiped but it is still morning and I cramped lots yest. che sara sara!

OMG Ladies! I got my :bfp: A very faint line, but it is there!! Going to keep testing until XMAS and then surprise Him with the clearblue digital one that says "Pregnant" wrapped up with some other ideas I am starting to plan.

I still can't believe it. I will stay with you guys! I love our thread :)

Baby dust!!!
Yea! Congrats! :happydance:
Finally someone got one! Happy 9 months to you!

Ladies lets follow her lead! :dust:

Fx for you tww'rs! Fx for those of is waiting to o! :dust:

Rose, maybe your wacky chart will be a good thing, since your pretty chart last month didn't work! Hoping same for me! My chart looked great after o, but it failed :(

Now I'm off to a weird start... Hoping my body just has some extra progesterone in it left over from my faint pos, and it's causing temp spikes!

Seriously thinking about sorta ntnp this cycle - I will still time my bd around o, but I want to try to bd a lot more before and after, just in case.....

Wow 2ndtry, your chart looks good! When are you testing?

AF is due Mon-Wed next week, so not before that.....if I keep my strong will :)
my temps can still go down, like they did last time.....
You have amazing will power! I test like a maniac! Last cycle I even tested before my actual o, just to see if I o'd a week earlier ( I had a sudden pain in my ovary, but no temp spike... So I had to be thorough!) :rofl:
Just say no to Aunt Flo!
:af:

Congrats Tigger xxxxxx

at last sone hope may you have a happy and healthy pregnancy xxxxxx

I am still waiting temp up and I am completely dry yest no spotting but had cramps.

I think that af is playing some cruel game this month.

ok I'm not going to read too much into it, but I got sick tonight :(
Decided to test and got a BFN. Maybe it's just the combination of foods I've been eating the last few days.

Idk rose, even a small amount of hcg can cause nausea! The day after my positive and my bleed, I got sick once myself..... Not much, more like a burp that turned into more...

Plus the extra hormones can cause a queasy stomach!
:dust:

well, thanks, but I tested last month like crazy also, and all I was getting were BFNs, and my temps were looking great.....
today temp drop 0.2F , still way high, but that is just my usual pattern :(

Good luck 2ndtry dont give up!!

I am tempted to test but these cramps are sooo af.

Usually I spot for 2days it is still early today so we will see what the day brings.

Good luck 2ndtry dont give up!!

I am tempted to test but these cramps are sooo af.

Usually I spot for 2days it is still early today so we will see what the day brings.

OMG, your temp are still way high and looking great.....if AF doesn't show up 2day, test in the morning, that looks so promising! :)

i don't feel a single symptom.....only slightly tender boobs, but other than that.....none~ :wacko:

Spotting returned and it is red now. I am counting myself out.

Idk rose, even a small amount of hcg can cause nausea! The day after my positive and my bleed, I got sick once myself..... Not much, more like a burp that turned into more...

Plus the extra hormones can cause a queasy stomach!
:dust:

I tested yesterday and got a clear BFN so who knows. I may test tomorrow morning. I'm really dry this morning and my cervix is closed and really hard (feels like a marble). My temp is coming back down...I think I may turn my FF calendar back to where it was.

Darn confetti! That sucks! :hugs:

Tigger, looks like you'll have a huge cheerleading squad your first month,lol.

Oh and I caved and bought the tube of 20 opks from target again. I'm wondering if my normal luteal phase will mean this cycle will be more normal. I hope so. I'll probably wait til cd 10 to start testing. I swear, if I get a million positives again, I'm calling the company!

Oh, and I woke up to my cat purring and kneading my hair, and then standing on me. What is with him? I just finished af, I doubt I'm ovulating, whats his deal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->