Welcome to the Nut Hut!

my boobs hurt and i'm hungry! think this is AF announcement..... :(

my boobs hurt and i'm hungry! think this is AF announcement..... :(
:hugs: fx it's a baby announcement!

I tell you, it's getting harder.and harder to see newborns. I'm so envious. I got over my envy of pregnant women, but can't shake the feelings I get when I see a little baby. As anyone with a m/c knows, you feel robbed...

Darn confetti! That sucks! :hugs:

Tigger, looks like you'll have a huge cheerleading squad your first month,lol.

Well ladies it is official! I got my CLEAR BLUE DIGITAL TEST to read "PREGNANT"!! OMG :bfp:

Still in shock! Dropped the guys of to drink last night. I went home. Had a horrible migrain and was so tired. Otherwise I feel okay so far besides cramping that did totally feel like AF was coming FYI, but I've heard they are similar with your uterus expanding. I am so excited to tell DH on XMAS!!! I hope I can hold out that long. He as no clue, even with me being sick and not tagging along to drink with everyone :) He thinks we are out this month.

Hang in there ladies! What really worked for me was using the 20 OPKS and literally when I got the surge BDing! I temped every morning around 6:30-7:30. It was not super consistant though. I think OPKS really helped me, and the smiley more expensive ones did. I couldn't analyze the lines if my life depanded on it. Just a thought for those of you to try next month to see if it helps!!! I am crossing my fingers for everyone :) :hugs: I am here for you all :)

Happy Holidays!!! Let's hope some of you are Oing and BDing like crazy over the Holidays/New Year!!!! Get your grove on ladies.....:happydance:

I got the strip OPKs again, but I like these because it wants you to use fmu. The other ones I just couldn't do. I drink a lot of fluids, and always have diluted pee except FMU. The other tests said to try to wait til after noon, and limit fluid intake and and not pee for 4 hours!! I just CAN'T do that.

I just have a feeling that my body is now regulated, and I'm happy because after 3 full months of not being " in tune" with my body, I finally feel in tune now!!! I used to ALWAYS know when I ovulated and when my af was coming - I got the OPKs just as back up, and to make sure my body is normal again - I know it's at least CLOSE to normal...

Maybe my cat is sensing a hormone change in me :D

We always had planned to start after the new year, and wouldn't that be funny if that's when it worked finally???

:dust:

Hoping for a New Year BFP!!

If that doesn't work, going for a Valentine Baby!

AND if THAT doesn't work, I will come up with a cute name for any month - spring baby, Easter Baby, etc :rofl:

hmmm....any of you have stomach issues before you got a BFP? I feel like hell today!!

Tigger I am soooo excited for you!

Anake seems this month you have great symptoms!! Fingers crossed.
We want more bfp's!

Temp going down still spotting but now pink.
Grr I wish the witch could just come so that I csn start again.

I just ordered some opks and maybe I will try pre seed also.

confetti :(

mine going down too....i mean, went down already! ... just haven't decided what day :(

confetti :(

mine going down too....i mean, went down already! ... just haven't decided what day :(

Seem that we will be cycle buddies again. Nxt cycle we will deffo get a bfp together I have to think postitive.

Things I will do diff this cycle.

I will temp vaginally.
I will take green tea and stop agnus castus the day ov is confirmed.
Opks.
I will bd every day from cd9 until cd 15 abd every other day before.

Still spotting pink. 4days of spotting before af is getting unberable!! :cry:

Hope it's a BFP in the coming days, AnakeRose!! :)

So excited to see my ticker finally say 'fertile period'! I've been waiting for these fertile days for months, so excited! Oh, how I hope I get pregnant this cycle!!!

Darn confetti! That sucks! :hugs:

Tigger, looks like you'll have a huge cheerleading squad your first month,lol.

Well ladies it is official! I got my CLEAR BLUE DIGITAL TEST to read "PREGNANT"!! OMG :bfp:

Still in shock! Dropped the guys of to drink last night. I went home. Had a horrible migrain and was so tired. Otherwise I feel okay so far besides cramping that did totally feel like AF was coming FYI, but I've heard they are similar with your uterus expanding. I am so excited to tell DH on XMAS!!! I hope I can hold out that long. He as no clue, even with me being sick and not tagging along to drink with everyone :) He thinks we are out this month.

Hang in there ladies! What really worked for me was using the 20 OPKS and literally when I got the surge BDing! I temped every morning around 6:30-7:30. It was not super consistant though. I think OPKS really helped me, and the smiley more expensive ones did. I couldn't analyze the lines if my life depanded on it. Just a thought for those of you to try next month to see if it helps!!! I am crossing my fingers for everyone :) :hugs: I am here for you all :)

Happy Holidays!!! Let's hope some of you are Oing and BDing like crazy over the Holidays/New Year!!!! Get your grove on ladies.....:happydance:

Congrats to you!!!!!!! Very thrilled for you. I am using the smiley face Clear Blue tests and hope we have as much luck as you did. :) I start using them today!

Thanks, I'm still thinking I O'd earlier than FF says so who knows. That's why I'm starting to test this early. If I O'd where I think I did I'm only on 10dpo

Still spotting pink. 4days of spotting before af is getting unberable!! :cry:
I've been spotting for 4 days, but AFTER af. I don't get it! Usually my af is 6 days, with day 5 and 6 light or spotting. I have never bled 72 hours then just keep on spotting! This is weird!

TMI Alert

Did anyone ever get really bad constipation before a BFP? OMG nothing is working!!

Anake constipation is a preg symptom!!!

Angel I think our cycles are going crazy just to make us more nutty!

This morn more pink spotting but creamy like temp gone down by .1 so maybe tomm af will come pffff

If af comes today than I would have had a 14 day lp. so agnus castus seems to have worked now I know what to expect nxt cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->