Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Another :bfn: this morning. I'll wait a few days and try again.

Tigger, let us know how you told your DH! How are you feeling today?

So, AF came today first thing in the morning ....

confetti, we are cycle buddies for real again lol

anake, hopefully that could be preg sign....:)

So, AF came today first thing in the morning ....

confetti, we are cycle buddies for real again lol

anake, hopefully that could be preg sign....:)

Yeah me too! I'm going to check again tomorrow.

Used my first opk, not positive (for once! Lol). I'm thinking my fertile week will be the 27th - 3rd, approximately. Fx and :dust:
Already know my new years resolution! Lol. Baby! :baby:

Finally cd1. So approx 12 days to go for the 2ww.

cant wait for my opks to come at least I can poas and see two lines. hopefullt.

i'm bored completely! have so much problems at work...and now AF came and i have worst tummy pain.....can't wait for holiday and to try again......12 more days ....i will O on 5th!....

Happy Christmas!!!

May you have a great day filled with love and laughter.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Merry christmas ladies! I am officially done with santa duties - including laying out reindeer food and cookie crumbs from santa with a little note ! I'm so tired and know I have to be up around 6 hrs from now, and have christmas plans all day tomorrow! Plus my bday is the 26th

Merry christmas ladies! I am officially done with santa duties - including laying out reindeer food and cookie crumbs from santa with a little note ! I'm so tired and know I have to be up around 6 hrs from now, and have christmas plans all day tomorrow! Plus my bday is the 26th

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :flower:

Merry Christmas ladies :D

I'm on CD30 with no sign of AF. Got another :bfn: this morning.

Anake, if you're 8dpo, it's still too early for BFP.....Fx for you nex couple of days!

Marry Christmas ladies!!!!!

CD2 here, heavy, heavy flow for me....but can't wait for BDing to start.... no idea what to do differently this cycle, maybe to BD every second day?!? No idea really.....

Anake, if you're 8dpo, it's still too early for BFP.....Fx for you nex couple of days!

Marry Christmas ladies!!!!!

CD2 here, heavy, heavy flow for me....but can't wait for BDing to start.... no idea what to do differently this cycle, maybe to BD every second day?!? No idea really.....

Yeah I know. I thought I may have O'd earlier than FF says. Maybe not. All I know is I'm freeking constipated!!

Happy birthday Angel!!!!

Flow still heavy so still waiting.

Happy birthday Angel!!

Hoping to O this week or weekend, I tried starting my OPKs last week but have been so busy only actually got to test twice so hopefully I didnt O yet :dohh: Hoping to be in the TWW soon!!

Good morning ladies!

I'm starting to think I'm out this month although there's no sign of AF yet. I just want to know why I'm so constipated! (sorry TMI). Bbs have that burning tender feeling today. I had to throw out my temp this morning because I forgot to take it when I woke up and did it after I went to the bathroom.

Hey ladies! Just got back from my holiday, what did I miss, any BFPs yet?

On my end, had a short period followed by random spotting for a few days. Then on Xmas eve I was at OH's parents house, I cut my finger (like a drop of blood really) and I went to the bathroom to wash it, OH was behind me and while I was washing I just passed out and he caught me. While I was passed out I pissed myself!!! Most embarrassing thing ever, but everyone was really nice about it lol... So because of this OH's mother was thinking maybe I was pregnant and she had a dream that night that we told her I was. :( It sucks bc I was hoping we were going to be able to tell everyone I was pregnant on Xmas, made me feel bad. Then it got me wondering if maybe I really am pregnant anyway even though I had a period. I've never passed out before in my life, and even though I don't like blood I'm not THAT bad about it. I'm sure there's no way I'm pregnant though :cry: the whole situation made me pretty sad. Well now that I'm back home it's time to start trying again. Hoping it works this time!

Hey ladies! Just got back from my holiday, what did I miss, any BFPs yet?

On my end, had a short period followed by random spotting for a few days. Then on Xmas eve I was at OH's parents house, I cut my finger (like a drop of blood really) and I went to the bathroom to wash it, OH was behind me and while I was washing I just passed out and he caught me. While I was passed out I pissed myself!!! Most embarrassing thing ever, but everyone was really nice about it lol... So because of this OH's mother was thinking maybe I was pregnant and she had a dream that night that we told her I was. :( It sucks bc I was hoping we were going to be able to tell everyone I was pregnant on Xmas, made me feel bad. Then it got me wondering if maybe I really am pregnant anyway even though I had a period. I've never passed out before in my life, and even though I don't like blood I'm not THAT bad about it. I'm sure there's no way I'm pregnant though :cry: the whole situation made me pretty sad. Well now that I'm back home it's time to start trying again. Hoping it works this time!
Been wondering about you! Funny thing is I also had a short period, followed by 4 days of random spotting. I did poas just in case, but negative. I started my opks , so far neg, temp still low, but opk today was CLOSE to positive. I believe I will o by the weekend. Pretty sure my body has regulated again .

On a different note, BOTH my cats were crawling on me and purring this morning while I was in bed. they woke me up
so, my cat seems to act weird around when I ovulate, and again about 2 weeks later....must be the hormone change. He just Started this last cycle, and before that my cycles were all over, and before that, I was on bc with no period. So I really do think they sense a smell change.

I ovulated early this month! We DTD Christmas Eve afternoon and by about 10pm that night, I had some pretty strong ovulation cramping. I woke up on Xmas Day and still felt light cramping from ovulation and we DTD again Xmas morning so I am hoping and praying I get a belated Xmas gift w/ a BFP in a few days!

I ovulated early this month! We DTD Christmas Eve afternoon and by about 10pm that night, I had some pretty strong ovulation cramping. I woke up on Xmas Day and still felt light cramping from ovulation and we DTD again Xmas morning so I am hoping and praying I get a belated Xmas gift w/ a BFP in a few days!

:flower: FX big time for you!!

I might be in a few days if all goes well.

Symptoms: Very sore boobs, constipation, moody, uncontrollable urge to clean and organize things (which isn't really a bad thing lol), my cat is being cuddly to me....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->