Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Good morning ladies.

Good luck Grass roots and Anake! who else is in the 2ww.

I am cd4 and spotting so it will be over soon. Opks still on the way hurry up plssssss.

hmmm....I may have been seeing things, but there MAY have been a very very light line on my HPT this morning!! I'll try again tomorrow. I'm going to TRY and not get my hopes up :)

Another :bfn: this morning. I'll wait a few days and try again.

Tigger, let us know how you told your DH! How are you feeling today?

Good Morning Ladies! Sorry I missed a bunch of treads! So I told DH on Xmas Eve Night after the little guy had gone to bed. I said I want you to open 3 early Christmas gifts. He didn't want to for a bit, but then I said YOU have to. So the first one was a small box with the Number 252 written on Yellow Cardstock....He was like Hmmmm totally clueless. Then the second one was a picture ( I had a photographer use a picture of the three of us outside in the snow (our Christmas Card) and then edit in a bow around me with a "Due not open until" on a tag and then in the back round she edited in a BUMP AHEAD yellow sign. It was so cute. I had it made 16 X 24 and framed it. He started Crying and was like "Are you serious?". It was so sentimental. Then we came up with our plan to hide from people for a few more weeks to make sure its a sticky bean. He was all lovey dovey and cute. He is so excited. Then the last present he opened was the proof of my clear blue digital pregnancy test! I couldn't of asked for a better surprise and way he said! I was so happy :)

Now I am just anxious for appointments and to know if we are having twins...since they run in my family. More than likely its only one tho. I am feeling okay. Really tired, crampy still and a little nausea has kicked in.

How was everyone's Christmas/Holiday? Any news or new BFP's :bfp:

I'm doing well. My opk was MAYBE positive, I did have a temp spike, but was out late celebrating my bday and slept in big time, so I don't know if the temp spike counts. If tomorrow is low, I will discard today's temp. Dtd last night and this morning just in case :D

My nips are sensitive and full uterus feeling, I know o is close if not happening right now. SO glad to be "back on track"!

Tigger, I'm so happy for you! Sounds like you are your way to a happy healthy 9 months!

:happydance:

Btw ladies, I have started metformin, 500mg a day, because I am showing pcos symptoms, although no official diagnosis. I feel great and my body just feels "right". I am actually in a good mood with some energy, which I haven't had in months. I really think things are possible this month. Here's hoping!

hmmm....I may have been seeing things, but there MAY have been a very very light line on my HPT this morning!! I'll try again tomorrow. I'm going to TRY and not get my hopes up :)
Did you ask hubby if he saw a line? I find that helps me. Even though a lot of women get a bfp at like 9dpo, plenty get a bfp at 18dpo! Good luck and :dust:

Did you ask hubby if he saw a line? I find that helps me. Even though a lot of women get a bfp at like 9dpo, plenty get a bfp at 18dpo! Good luck and :dust:

Sadly no I didn't, he wasn't home at the time. I'm not getting too excited yet, I was probably just in need of a strong coffee at the time lol :coffee:

I'll just have to see if my temp keeps going up. I threw out yesterdays temp because I forgot to test and did it after I'd gone to the bathroom.

CD4 here ....boring time..... :(

Tigger, that is so nice with all presents :)

Eh, so I've been having some nice ewcm and pretty horny. Feel like I might be Oing soon if not now, but since FF told me last cycle I didn't O until cd 24, and then had a longer than normal cycle not sure what to think. Maybe last months was longer because I just got off BC or something... even though I only took it for 3 weeks before we said "f*** it" lol. I might also just be horny because we hadn't done it in like 2 weeks before xmas... I don't even know, but I'm very wet these past few days for sure. We did it twice yesterday and once the day before so hopefully we're covered if I'm Oing, he's too tired to bd tonight. I really hope something happens in there this cycle... and I hope my cycle goes back to the normal 28ish days...

Congrats Tigger! I totally missed all of that! Keep us updated!

light :bfp:!!!!!

Ok maybe I wasn't seeing things yesterday!! There's a definite light line there!! :happydance: I haven't told Michael yet. I'm going to do one more test tomorrow and maybe tell him on New Years (if I can hold it in!). I think we conceived on Dec 16 or Dec 18. His grandma passed away on the 15th. Somewhere Grandma is smiling!!

Congrats Anake! :happydance: Hopefully even darker tomorrow to make sure it's really there.

I'm holding off until Sunday - I'll be 3 days late then, but my cycle has been so wonky since I went off the ring in August that I have no idea if that means anything.

Congrats Anake! :happydance: Hopefully even darker tomorrow to make sure it's really there.

I'm holding off until Sunday - I'll be 3 days late then, but my cycle has been so wonky since I went off the ring in August that I have no idea if that means anything.

I'm really trying not to get too excited, but I can't stop smiling! I hope I don't blow it today. I just knew there was something going on :) Tomorrow can't come soon enough. I should have a better line tomorrow.

I have a photo frame that says "I love my Daddy" on it, so if I get a good line I'll get a photo of it, I'll get it printed at one of the 1 hour places and put it in that and give it to him. He works New Years Eve so this could work out perfectly!

Ok maybe I wasn't seeing things yesterday!! There's a definite light line there!! :happydance: I haven't told Michael yet. I'm going to do one more test tomorrow and maybe tell him on New Years (if I can hold it in!). I think we conceived on Dec 16 or Dec 18. His grandma passed away on the 15th. Somewhere Grandma is smiling!!
Aww! Congrats! :happydance:
So exciting ! :baby:

There is lots of.dust flying around!

:dust:

How crazy if we all end up with bfp's this cycle! I know we are at different places, but you know what I mean. My temp went down lower, so I changed yesterdays temp to the first temp ( I woke up at 830 to pee, but went back to sleep until 230 - my first temp was low, my 230 temp was high)

Stronger ovarian cramps today. Yesterday my opk was either positive or very close to positive (half the test line was darker than control, the other half was a quarter shade lighter - mixed things online - some say as long as 50% of line is positive than you are good) today opk was negative. So I'm thinking I surged yesterday, and will be o'ing today or tomorrow (test says within 36 hours of a positive).
OH was so cute today , he caught a bug that our son had, and felt like crap last night. Since we dtd yesterday morning, I didn't think we were going to last night. Today he said "why did you let me fall asleep? Your test looked positive to me I thought we were going to keep doing it?" :D
I figured he was tired. Anyway he just said we'll make sure it happens tonight "even if it's just quick" (lol) since he still feels like crap and we both work tonight. So nice to have a man that is totally onboard! He's being a trooper. I give him props,lol.
:sex: wed night
:sex: thur morning
:sex: later tonight
:rofl: that is the plan! This egg WILL be caught! :spermy:

Aww! Congrats! :happydance:
So exciting ! :baby:

There is lots of.dust flying around!

:dust:

I just did a second test and the line came up quicker. I'm trying to take a photo. You can just barely see it on my cell phone camera. I'll try our actual camera.

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_6808sm_zps4dad00d7.jpg

Top one is FMU bottom is 2MU. The actual tests are way darker than here. Please tell me I'm not imagining this?!

:dust: to you! I stopped Alesse in August so I know how you feel.

Congrats Anake!!! Definitely not imagining! Hopefully your baby dust will shed on all of us too! :D IDK how you're going to wait that long to tell him, I wouldn't be able to lol.

Congrats Anake!!! Definitely not imagining! Hopefully your baby dust will shed on all of us too! :D IDK how you're going to wait that long to tell him, I wouldn't be able to lol.

I have no idea how I'm going to keep this in for 3 whole days!! I want a darker test for a photo because I want to do this picture frame idea...I'll just wrap it up like a Christmas present and say I forgot one :haha:.

:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->