Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Yeah you def want a darker one bc if your man is anything like mine, with that pic he would be like "what is this?" But if there were 2 distinct lines he would be like "are you serious!!!" and get all excited right away. hehe.

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_6808sm_zps4dad00d7.jpg

Top one is FMU bottom is 2MU. The actual tests are way darker than here. Please tell me I'm not imagining this?!
Definitely a :bfp: !!!

Love how it got darker!
:headspin: How exciting! You guys are getting me excited! I hope more of us become bump buddies!

I completely agree with Angel that the lines looks real, and that a darker line will be SO much more effective with your hubby.

I could never pull that off a surprise test with my hubby - I knew I had to take one on the morning of Christmas eve, cause I like having some wine at family events. I woke up at 2:30am to pee, and that woke up my husband, who told me that 2am pee counts as FMU. :wacko:

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_6808sm_zps4dad00d7.jpg

Top one is FMU bottom is 2MU. The actual tests are way darker than here. Please tell me I'm not imagining this?!
Definitely a :bfp: !!!

Love how it got darker!
:headspin: How exciting! You guys are getting me excited! I hope more of us become bump buddies!

Thanks :) He was all cuddly this morning too...maybe subconsciously he knows!

I completely agree with Angel that the lines looks real, and that a darker line will be SO much more effective with your hubby.

I could never pull that off a surprise test with my hubby - I knew I had to take one on the morning of Christmas eve, cause I like having some wine at family events. I woke up at 2:30am to pee, and that woke up my husband, who told me that 2am pee counts as FMU. :wacko:

You know what's weird....I LOVE wine and I had a half a glass on Christmas day and I HATED it. I knew something was up then. I then had an uncontrollable urge to clean 2 nights ago. I mean my house was spotless (not so much today).

Darn confetti! That sucks! :hugs:

Tigger, looks like you'll have a huge cheerleading squad your first month,lol.

Well ladies it is official! I got my CLEAR BLUE DIGITAL TEST to read "PREGNANT"!! OMG :bfp:

Still in shock! Dropped the guys of to drink last night. I went home. Had a horrible migrain and was so tired. Otherwise I feel okay so far besides cramping that did totally feel like AF was coming FYI, but I've heard they are similar with your uterus expanding. I am so excited to tell DH on XMAS!!! I hope I can hold out that long. He as no clue, even with me being sick and not tagging along to drink with everyone :) He thinks we are out this month.

Hang in there ladies! What really worked for me was using the 20 OPKS and literally when I got the surge BDing! I temped every morning around 6:30-7:30. It was not super consistant though. I think OPKS really helped me, and the smiley more expensive ones did. I couldn't analyze the lines if my life depanded on it. Just a thought for those of you to try next month to see if it helps!!! I am crossing my fingers for everyone :) :hugs: I am here for you all :)

Happy Holidays!!! Let's hope some of you are Oing and BDing like crazy over the Holidays/New Year!!!! Get your grove on ladies.....:happydance:

Tigger! Wanna be bump buddies? :bunny:

(Sorry for flooding the page guys!)

Anake and Tigger- were you guys taking anything this cycle? Like any pills or herbs/spices? I'm thinking about trying soy next cycle if nothing happens this cycle. What do all you ladies think about soy, yay or nay?

Anake and Tigger- were you guys taking anything this cycle? Like any pills or herbs/spices? I'm thinking about trying soy next cycle if nothing happens this cycle. What do all you ladies think about soy, yay or nay?

I've been taking a prenatal for months, but I added Vit D and B6. I always take Vit D in the winter because of the reduced sun we get here and the B6 I read lengthens your leutal phase. I'll find out from my doctor on the 4th what I should be taking in addition. I like soy, but some of it doesn't agree with me. I can eat edamame beans and tofu but that's it.

I seriously don't have a clue how I'm going to get through to Dec 31!!! I'm BUSTING to tell him, but I want to be sure first :D

Darn confetti! That sucks! :hugs:

Tigger, looks like you'll have a huge cheerleading squad your first month,lol.

Well ladies it is official! I got my CLEAR BLUE DIGITAL TEST to read "PREGNANT"!! OMG :bfp:

Still in shock! Dropped the guys of to drink last night. I went home. Had a horrible migrain and was so tired. Otherwise I feel okay so far besides cramping that did totally feel like AF was coming FYI, but I've heard they are similar with your uterus expanding. I am so excited to tell DH on XMAS!!! I hope I can hold out that long. He as no clue, even with me being sick and not tagging along to drink with everyone :) He thinks we are out this month.

Hang in there ladies! What really worked for me was using the 20 OPKS and literally when I got the surge BDing! I temped every morning around 6:30-7:30. It was not super consistant though. I think OPKS really helped me, and the smiley more expensive ones did. I couldn't analyze the lines if my life depanded on it. Just a thought for those of you to try next month to see if it helps!!! I am crossing my fingers for everyone :) :hugs: I am here for you all :)

Happy Holidays!!! Let's hope some of you are Oing and BDing like crazy over the Holidays/New Year!!!! Get your grove on ladies.....:happydance:

Tigger! Wanna be bump buddies? :bunny:

(Sorry for flooding the page guys!)
Don't apologize! I'm excited for you! You and tigger getting your bfp has definitely given me hope!
Went up to 500mg metformin 2x day... I guess it gives some people stomach issues, that's why they increase.slowly...but I've been responding well. Truth be told I feel better than I have in months! I'm getting bloodwork done before my jan 9th appt, which will either confirm/rule out the possibility of pcos.

I've done a TON of research, and found that I was totally wrong to assume I would have been diagnosed back in aug/sep with all those u/s's done. It's mostly diagnosed hormonally. I AM very symptomatic , and have an awesome doctor, so I'm happy she was willing to give me a one month trial based off of symptoms, and trusting me to stop the med IF I begin showing signs of hypoglycemia. Back when I was hyperthyroid, I am well aware of low blood sugar signs!

But the grave's disease just makes you feel like crap all the time, with major fatigue.... It's a hormonal thing, and I found out that having one auto-immune disorder (like grave's) often leads to another - lupus, diabetes, anything in the endocrine system. I've been on the metformin about 10 days and feel GREAT. I've read a lot of success stories ttc with it. So excited!
:headspin:

@ rose - don't you dare apologize
For posting! And you better still visit us non preggos too! :bodyb:

Oh, and thanks to confetti, I started taking mucinex, (guafinestin) because of yesterdays opk and getting small amounts of creamy cm, then watery cm. today it worked, and I officially have ewcm! Based on previous cycles, my ewcm starts day of or often AFTER o, so maybe the :spermy: just couldn't make it...
:help: <--- (from :spermy:)
So.... OH has fallen asleep on the couch after work....he said I should have woke him up last night....hmm.... I feel bad, or like maybe he won't be "in the mood", but that's the nut hutter in me coming out. I know by our morning talk that he doesn't want to miss an opportunity!

So....planning.....

:sex:

Sooooo want to be bump buddies! :bunny:

:dust:

For everyone! Be nice to all be within a month of each other!

Congrats Anake !!!!!

Sry for not posting sooner but my son wad admitted to hospital he has an irritable hip. xxxxxx

Have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

I've been taking a prenatal for months, but I added Vit D and B6. I always take Vit D in the winter because of the reduced sun we get here and the B6 I read lengthens your leutal phase. I'll find out from my doctor on the 4th what I should be taking in addition. I like soy, but some of it doesn't agree with me. I can eat edamame beans and tofu but that's it.

I seriously don't have a clue how I'm going to get through to Dec 31!!! I'm BUSTING to tell him, but I want to be sure first :D

Yes, lets be bump buddies! Congrats so happy to see more coming!!! Wooohooo
I know the feeling of waiting. Its a killer. Haha Wooop Wooop Congrats!!!

PS- All I took was digital OPKS with the smileys & Prenatal Vitamins and timed lots of BDing!!! This was 2nd FULL cycle off BC...I guess I lucked out :) I hope it is a sticky bean! Setting up OB apts this week :)

PS- All I took was digital OPKS with the smileys & Prenatal Vitamins and timed lots of BDing!!! This was 2nd FULL cycle off BC...I guess I lucked out :) I hope it is a sticky bean! Setting up OB apts this week :)

This is my second cycle off BC too, hopefully I'll luck out with you fxfx. I'm getting a dip in my chart right now so maybe I'm Oing earlier than I did last cycle, what do you nut hutters think? Last night I felt like I was about to get af for some reason, very odd, just that heavy uterus feeling. I guess if nothing happens this cycle I want to try the soy, I'm too impatient. :)

Good morning Ladies!!

OF COURSE I'LL STICK HERE! You ladies are awesome :)

I took another HPT this morning and it's still really light. I'm using the internet cheapies so maybe that's why. Would anyone recommend a good but relatively inexpensive test, I'm going out to get a box this morning. I want that photo! Trying to figure out a reason to go out this morning lol

Confetti, I hope your son feels better soon! I also have a bad hip so I know what he feels like sometimes.

To be perfectly honest ladies, we were not actually trying this month with everything that was going on. Since we conceived shortly after DH's grandma passed away I'm sensing a girl. Her real Ukranian name was Ksenka (but we're going to spell it Aksenka for clarity). I'm not sold on it as a first name because our last name is dutch, so it'll be at least a middle name.

Tigger, how are you feeling today? Light nausea has started on my end.

Well that was interesting...tried to have a cup of coffee and it tasted like crap! LOL Smell didn't bother me, but it just tastes awful.

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_6814sm_zps958a5e09.jpg

Went out and bought a First Response. Not much doubt anymore!!

nice, now that's a good pic!

Thanks! I used that one for my surprise gift. Now if only DH would go out so I can finish it!! Does anyone know where I could get an Uncle type shirt (baby sized). I found Grandma, Grandpa, Daddy and Auntie, but nothing for Uncle.

nice, now that's a good pic!

Thanks! I used that one for my surprise gift. Now if only DH would go out so I can finish it!! Does anyone know where I could get an Uncle type shirt (baby sized). I found Grandma, Grandpa, Daddy and Auntie, but nothing for Uncle.
I'm sure you can find one online. If not, you could always order one or have one made. A lot of the malls around me have kiosks that sell specialty shirts, you pick the color, words, etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->