Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Soo.... If temp stays up the next 2 days, then I o'd friday, dtd wed night/thur morning/friday night :happydance:
I know I'm covered, just fx that a :spermy: caught my egg!
We are going to keep dtd at least every other night to be safe though. :D

I really hope I did O, out would be perfect plus I used to always o on fri or sat, start af on Sun(this month af started on a sunday)....this would mean I am back to regular cycles ! Hopefully this will not result in another cycle! :dust:

Whoa the sense of smell and nausea has kicked it up a notch! I'm not sure I can hide this from Michael until the 31st. Pictures are ordered so I'll go pick them up and finish making the photo frame.

Ok I couldn't wait and I gave him the picture frame....dammit he already figured it out! I thought I was doing so good too! He told his sister and now we're trying to figure out how to tell his mom. My parents were ecstatic (to put it mildly), they've been waiting for this for a long time :) My younger brother dropped the phone, it was cute.

OMG now I know what they mean about the heightened sense of smell and the metallic taste in your mouth! I couldn't drink my coffee this morning because it tasted like dish water.

I had that taste in my mouth last cycle during the tww, but wasn't pregnant... and I even threw up one morning, so strange! Wish my body would not play tricks on me like that!

Morning managed to temp in the hospital bathroom. Hope we are going home today.

GL confetti, hope your son is doing better.

My temp went down a little more today... hoping for a nice spike here soon to go with yesterdays O pain. So far my temps seem to be more stable than last cycle, even though I missed almost 2 weeks... maybe it was just from getting off the BC or something idk. :shrug:

I hope you guys get to go home too! Fx! :hugs:

Rose and tigger, so happy!
I had every sign that I o'd friday. Sat temp increase, opk pos, ewcm, o pain - but my temp went down .2! Although I will say AGAIN (2nd day now) my kitten woke me up EARLY this morning by purring and kneading my face, hair, boobs, and headbutting my face. He was DEMANDING attention. He messed up my sleep, I didn't temp then, and I should have. I went back to sleep for like 3 more hours. So idk if my temp is good today.... Fx it's high tomorrow. Rose, your chart gives me hope! I see you had some lowish temps and may have ovulated at a different day - sigh. :shrug: I hope everything will work out for me!

I hope you guys get to go home too! Fx! :hugs:

Rose and tigger, so happy!
I had every sign that I o'd friday. Sat temp increase, opk pos, ewcm, o pain - but my temp went down .2! Although I will say AGAIN (2nd day now) my kitten woke me up EARLY this morning by purring and kneading my face, hair, boobs, and headbutting my face. He was DEMANDING attention. He messed up my sleep, I didn't temp then, and I should have. I went back to sleep for like 3 more hours. So idk if my temp is good today.... Fx it's high tomorrow. Rose, your chart gives me hope! I see you had some lowish temps and may have ovulated at a different day - sigh. :shrug: I hope everything will work out for me!

:dust: FX for you girl.

I'm not doing all that bad this morning. I have light nausea and my boobs are KILLING me. I think it's time to try the sports bra trick.

I get to watch the Canada/USA game at the World Junior Hockey Championships this morning :D

Congrats Anake!!

Wow ladies! So glad we can share stories and our journey! I can't wait for my first apt. Couldn't even get in until next week for blood test.... Ugh I hope my numbers are doubling! I'm an identical twin so I'm curious to see if I have more than one. I'm guessing one, but since this is my first I'm clueless. Twins run on both sides hugely in my family.

As of me I am extremely tired, nauseous here n there (only vomitted once so far) emotional, little crampy on days and mild constipation so far. Overall feeling ok. Some foods have me turned off... Like chocolate which I used to love and crave and some coffee.. How are you ladies doing?

Some charts look good for ovulating!! Whoop whoop. Let's get some more bfp's :)

Congrats Anake!!

Wow ladies! So glad we can share stories and our journey! I can't wait for my first apt. Couldn't even get in until next week for blood test.... Ugh I hope my numbers are doubling! I'm an identical twin so I'm curious to see if I have more than one. I'm guessing one, but since this is my first I'm clueless. Twins run on both sides hugely in my family.

As of me I am extremely tired, nauseous here n there (only vomitted once so far) emotional, little crampy on days and mild constipation so far. Overall feeling ok. Some foods have me turned off... Like chocolate which I used to love and crave and some coffee.. How are you ladies doing?

I've heard that only fraternal twins are hereditary and usually skip a generation. :shrug: They run in my family too.

Congrats Anake!!

Thanks Tigger!

I'm going to the walk-in clinic tomorrow to get a requisition for a blood test. I already had a doctors appointment for the 4th, but I want confirmation ASAP lol. I'm sure my doctor will order another round of blood tests anyways. I'm getting to the point where I don't even need FMU to get a strong line on a test anymore :D

I haven't vomited yet, but I've had waves of nausea. Coffee tasted like dirty dish water to me yesterday which sucks because I LOVE coffee, constipation has all but gone (it was BAD, I didn't go for like 4 days), my friend was drinking a beer last night at the hockey game and I nearly lost it there (she doesn't know), I'm feeling a little bitchy today, but that could be because I didn't eat lunch until late. We're trying to figure out supper, but I'm not interested. I just started feeling tired today and I have a mild headache.

Working is going to be a challenge because I'm off on medical leave right now with my back. So to qualify for maternity I'd need to work another 120 hours. Should prove interesting.

Love the ticker Rose! Can't wait to have a fruit comparison chart! Lol, that just sounds funny, but I mean it! BTW, I love that you're still POAS! :rofl:

Love the ticker Rose! Can't wait to have a fruit comparison chart! Lol, that just sounds funny, but I mean it! BTW, I love that you're still POAS! :rofl:

I would still be POAS too! Not trying to scare anyone, but all the chemicals you hear about on this forum OMG I'd be peeing like every day on that damn stick!!!

Yeah I had one test left over so why not :haha:

I thought the fruit chart was pretty cute too!
:dust: to you Angel!

I would still be POAS too! Not trying to scare anyone, but all the chemicals you hear about on this forum OMG I'd be peeing like every day on that damn stick!!!

I think I'm still at that point where I think I'll wake up and it'll all have been a dream. As soon as I get the blood test I'll feel better :D using my LMP I'm 5 weeks tomorrow WOOT!

Congrats AnakeRose !!! Soo happy for you!!!

I am DYING to take a test! One minute I'm sure I'm pregnant and the next I'm feeling pretty down and just sure I'm not. I had some crazy REAL feeling dreams that I took, like, a million pregnancy tests and they were all positive. Praying that's a premonition dream!! :) I'm not sure when I should start testing, really, I have a bunch of internet cheapies but IDK!

Congrats Anake!!

I've heard that only fraternal twins are hereditary and usually skip a generation. :shrug: They run in my family too.

Oh geez, both my mom and sister in law mentioned twins today! I don't even want to go there right now lol.

Congrats AnakeRose !!! Soo happy for you!!!

I am DYING to take a test! One minute I'm sure I'm pregnant and the next I'm feeling pretty down and just sure I'm not. I had some crazy REAL feeling dreams that I took, like, a million pregnancy tests and they were all positive. Praying that's a premonition dream!! :) I'm not sure when I should start testing, really, I have a bunch of internet cheapies but IDK!

I was only ever able to get a very faint line with the internet cheapies. I ended up paying the money to get a First Response and it came up literally in 5 seconds :D I felt exactly like you last week. I was sure I was out. FX for you!

:dust:

Good morning ladies. Finallay home sweet home my son has been discharged he need lots of rest now until he can walk unaided again.

I was really getting a bit scared of ttc when I saw all the sick children at hospital but than I saw X factor there was a girl who talked about her big brother and how much she loved him her mum had a stroke and he was her main support. So we bd last night.

It seems that I will ovulate early this cycle cause I had lots of watery and strechy cm yesterday and my temp is dropping.

Anake and Tigger camt wait to hear more about ur progressing bumps. Hope we will all be bump buddies this cycle xxxxx :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->