Welcome to the Nut Hut!

yay opks have arrived and just in time cause I think tomm the test will be positive!

So I'm out this month - because my cycle shifted by 2 days, we didn't even hit the window. I was trying for every other day, but then my husband got tired.

Seriously?

Every month when I'm on my period he says "next month is going to be the best month ever!!!" (he really REALLY hated sex with condoms), and then he doesn't follow through. *sigh*

Maybe I have to start feeding him fresh oysters. Or somehow convince him that the news is less interesting than having a kid.

So I'm out this month - because my cycle shifted by 2 days, we didn't even hit the window. I was trying for every other day, but then my husband got tired.

Seriously?

Every month when I'm on my period he says "next month is going to be the best month ever!!!" (he really REALLY hated sex with condoms), and then he doesn't follow through. *sigh*

Maybe I have to start feeding him fresh oysters. Or somehow convince him that the news is less interesting than having a kid.

I had that problem because my husband works on a shift and somedays he is just too tired or he is tired but there is football on tv. This month although we had the hospital break it seems that it did us good cause yest he could not wait to bd today he has no excuse cause it is NYE we have to celebrate lol and tomm he has a day off.

I plan to bd everyday in the week that is most fertile I usually ov on cd 12-13 so 4more days of bding.

Nxt month is my 30th b'day so I think he will do his best to help me get my pressie this month.

I had that problem last cycle, didn't even hit the window after FF changed my cross hairs. On that note, I was looking at FF charts the other day and I saw one, the most puzzling chart I've ever seen, but it might give you hope: This woman only had sex 5 times that cycle, the first time was 6 days before O the 2nd time was 3 days after O and then 3 more times every few days after that. Yes she was pregnant, I was like WTF, how did this woman get pregnant at all?? Then I thought maybe she got pregnant the cycle before and didn't know it, but she had had like a week long heavy period so... And she had been ttc for a long time too so I was like, why and how?

I've been having O pain the past couple days and OH and I kind of got into a spat last night so he didn't want to BD. This morning when I temped it went up just a little bit and I was like "no way am I missing this if I'm Oing" So I got up, went to the bathroom and put some preseed in, and basically raped OH in his sleep. He enjoyed it and woke up enough to get on top half way through lol. Then after, he said that was the best sex we've had in a while, which is exciting since I just watched "the great sperm race" and they say better sex=better sperm or more sperm or something like that. Really hope the temp keeps going up and up.

Love the ticker Rose! Can't wait to have a fruit comparison chart! Lol, that just sounds funny, but I mean it! BTW, I love that you're still POAS! :rofl:

Yeah I had one test left over so why not :haha:

I thought the fruit chart was pretty cute too!
:dust: to you Angel!
Thanks. I really thought this cycle would be "normal", but now I guess not. I need to see a doctor. I had the perfect temp spike, but now my temp is low. Had ewcm too- almost wish I never started temping. It's just not seeming to work right. even this cycle, I bled for 3 days before my temp dropped!

Happy new year ladies hope 2013 bring lots of BFP s.!!

I just realised that if I get preggy soon my due date could be near my sons bday lol. xxx

Happy new year ladies hope 2013 bring lots of BFP s.!!

I just realised that if I get preggy soon my due date could be near my sons bday lol. xxx

That would be pretty cool :D Still only 12:15pm on the 31st where I'm at so we have another 11h 45m left of 2012 :D

:dust: Happy New Year Ladies! :dust:

I think I may have had my first pregnancy craving today. I went to make lunch and all I wanted was scrambled eggs with tomatoe, onion and cheese on it. I swear I'm ALWAYS hungry!

Good morning ladies. Finallay home sweet home my son has been discharged he need lots of rest now until he can walk unaided again.

I was really getting a bit scared of ttc when I saw all the sick children at hospital but than I saw X factor there was a girl who talked about her big brother and how much she loved him her mum had a stroke and he was her main support. So we bd last night.

It seems that I will ovulate early this cycle cause I had lots of watery and strechy cm yesterday and my temp is dropping.

Anake and Tigger camt wait to hear more about ur progressing bumps. Hope we will all be bump buddies this cycle xxxxx :dust:
well my spike on saturday was a fluke (only went to 97.9 anyway, my other o temps were above 98) I dropped all the way to 96.9, much let than my base line, and tmi, have a LOT of ewcm all of a sudden. Also have twinging in my right side. We dtd wed, thur, and so late friday it was technically sat, so it's been 2 1/2 days , I just texted him (he's working tonight) and said no sleeping after work! I may have sent some R rated pics too :blush: lol, but not X rated, I wanted to leave a little to the imagination!

:sex: going for a new year baby! Hope tonight isn't too late, or hope maybe I still have some spermies holding their own in there ;)

So metformin 500mg x2 day, pre natal, baby aspirin, and guanifestin once a day for the last 3 days. I also dropped 5 lbs, although I'm not overweight - I used to be 125, and in the last 4 months went to 140...no change in diet - another symptom of insulin resistance/pcos.
Fx and :dust:

I am super excited for some reason!

Everyone is shooting off fireworks around me! Happy new year! I'm pretending those fireworks are huge giant baby dust bombs! Lol

:dust: :dust:

Can't believe it's 2013! :D

My boobs are slightly tender, not swollen. Still pos on opk, I'm grateful for ff, cuz I never realized the bb's were tender around o time, or the full uterus feeling. I always thought your lining thickened after o, through some info on ff I found out that the lining starts rebuilding in the beginning of your cycle from 1mm, to about 6mm BY ovulation. Once you ovulate, it doesn't thicken anymore. I always assumed the opposite!

We dtd last night, and I had a .5 spike today - just waiting for it to stay up! Guess my egg takes awhile to shoot out the gate! Come on egg! I REALLY want a :bfp: !

Hi still no pos opk today but temp went up. Maybe it is too early for ov.

Hi still no pos opk today but temp went up. Maybe it is too early for ov.

I got the internet OPK's and they never actually worked for me. Keep watching your chart, that should be a better indicator. That's a nice temp shift! I sure had one today :)

Ahh, confused about my chart as always, someone help me... My temp went from 97.22 to 97.28 yesterday, and today up to 97.42... Do you think that could still indicate that I O'd or is that rise not enough? I read your temp should go up by at least .2 after O :dohh: ttc is killing me lol.

On that note, happy 2013 everyone!!! Last night OH and I were boring and just stayed in. I made dinner and cake and we just played video games while drinking rum and coke lol. I told him "I bet there are 40-year-olds with kids out partying tonight and look at us!" We enjoy being home though. :)

Ahh, confused about my chart as always, someone help me... My temp went from 97.22 to 97.28 yesterday, and today up to 97.42... Do you think that could still indicate that I O'd or is that rise not enough? I read your temp should go up by at least .2 after O :dohh: ttc is killing me lol.

On that note, happy 2013 everyone!!! Last night OH and I were boring and just stayed in. I made dinner and cake and we just played video games while drinking rum and coke lol. I told him "I bet there are 40-year-olds with kids out partying tonight and look at us!" We enjoy being home though. :)

Don't feel bad, we stayed in last night and did pretty much the same thing....minus the rum and coke of course!

I'm not feeling all that hot today. Stomach is very queasy.

Nazz, usually the temp spike is higher, but not always. Hopefully, it will go up again, and then you'll know! Fx for you!

Cd10 temping vaginally and my chart is crazy!?!

Cd10 temping vaginally and my chart is crazy!?!
I feel like mine is too. At this point I have a general idea of when I'm ovulating, and pretty much am using ff to keep notes, track symptoms, and as a double check for my approximate o date.

I know I've said it before, but we just have to remember that all forms of fertility charting/watching/etc, have a 3 day margin of error. I'm almost certain I ovulated yesterday, if not then must have been last wednesday. Had ewcm off and on for the last week, but yesterday I had a LOT. Today is watery and barely there at all. Can't wait for my doc appt next week. Not that I'm looking forward to hearing I have pcos, but due to my symptoms I probably do. I'm getting more blood drawn next week, to find out for sure. But IF I do test positive for it , st least I have my sample pak of metformin I've been using, so I'm sorta a step ahead -
Even if I don't get my bfp just yet, I'm just feeling better in general. I truly believe this will happen for me, I just wish it would hurry up! I'm 33, I don't want to ttc for the next 2 yrs straight! Just want a baby born from me and my OH.

I just know that baby I did see on u/s before I miscarried is just waiting to come back and try again!
Although they were twins, I didn't know about the other until afterwards, and turns out the 2nd one was even less.developed than the other (the baby we could see was measuring 6wks 3days even though I was actually 10 1/2 weeks), so underdeveloped it want even an embryo yet , not really. Not trying to sound cold or anything. I was VERY devastated at that time. But venting/talking about it, as well as time, has helped me a lot.

I really hope the next one is a sticky bean, and wants to rent my womb for 9 months !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->