Welcome to the Nut Hut!

I am going Nutty!

When I concieved my son we had just a one time whoopsie in the shower and after we went to a hike.

Today 6yrs after we babydanced in thw shower cause hubby was in a hurry to get to work and all I am thinking about is all the spermies being lost. Now I found out that if you douche after you might just push the spermies up not get rid of them. I just wish to be in the 2ww but still havent ov yet.

Yeah I was reading about douching and for people who douche often you probably won't get pregnant bc it messes with the ph in your snatch and douching makes you more likely to have ectopic of you do get pregnant bf it can push the egg back up in there.

Anyways my temp spiked up today! Do you guys think I ovd? If I did it was a few days earlier than last time which is very good. And I officially start the madness of the tww. Unfortunately we did not bd yesterday, hopefully it doesn't matter though.

Yeah I was reading about douching and for people who douche often you probably won't get pregnant bc it messes with the ph in your snatch and douching makes you more likely to have ectopic of you do get pregnant bf it can push the egg back up in there.

Anyways my temp spiked up today! Do you guys think I ovd? If I did it was a few days earlier than last time which is very good. And I officially start the madness of the tww. Unfortunately we did not bd yesterday, hopefully it doesn't matter though.

I'd say so :) There's a large gap in temp days, did you not enter it?

Oh I'm not doing great this morning. Of all the feelings you can have, I hate nausea the most! 7-9 more weeks of this....yikes! (ok I know I shouldn't complain!)

I think I may have had my first pregnancy craving today. I went to make lunch and all I wanted was scrambled eggs with tomatoe, onion and cheese on it. I swear I'm ALWAYS hungry!

Make sure you cook your eggs really well my dear :)

I think I may have had my first pregnancy craving today. I went to make lunch and all I wanted was scrambled eggs with tomatoe, onion and cheese on it. I swear I'm ALWAYS hungry!

Make sure you cook your eggs really well my dear :)

yep, i always do with scrambled. I hate the texture of creamy eggs. Did poached this morning and they were almost totally solid so I threw them in the microwave. Mother-in-law made a dessert last night with raw egg white in it and I couldn't have any :( one of my favs too!! She forgot.

Feeling sick and really tired today ladies... :(

Fatigue has kicked it up a notch today and nausea is a little worse. I just don't want to puke!!

If I use my LMP, I'm only 1 day behind you :)

Tigger and rose - I'm SO jealous! Lol, really though I'm happy for you. Rose, you may not have the nausea that long.
It's different for everyone. With my first, I thought I was blessed- no morning sickness, nausra, not even queasy!
Well, at around 17 (yes 17) weeks, I was walking across a parking lot and this car drove by with really bad exhaust fumes. My stomach turned. I had just made it inside this store, and I puked right on the floor, I couldn't make it to the bathroom! From then on , about 6 more weeks, 4 of which were BAD, I was sick so much I lost like 8 lbs!

With my youngest, I was queasy earlier, around 8 wks, but never actually vomited.

Hmm, maybe all that sounded bad, but my point was you never know!

Do you guys think I ov on cd 13, or 16?

FF says CD22, but who knows. I'm still charting until I get my blood test, then I'll stop.

We had a family dinner last night and we started talking names. Now I'm going through the books :)

Does anyone have favourite names?

SO much has happened since Ive been gone! (I didnt really go anywhere just really really busy) CONGRATS TO TIGGER AND ANAKE, sooo happy for you guys! We are finally starting to get some hope around here :happydance:

Ive been using internet cheapies for my OPKs and still not a positive, thinking it has to be within the next week or so. That would leave me testing around January 20th, ugh really hoping for this month. Normally I am all about testing and reading and obsessing over getting preggo and this past month I have no been at all, maybe too busy with the holidays who knows. Hoping since Ive "relaxed" a bit something good will come of it.

I'd say so :) There's a large gap in temp days, did you not enter it?

No I didn't enter them because I was out of town and I know I O late anyways so I didn't think it would matter.

Do you guys think I ov on cd 13, or 16?

FF says CD22, but who knows. I'm still charting until I get my blood test, then I'll stop.

We had a family dinner last night and we started talking names. Now I'm going through the books :)

Does anyone have favourite names?
I think ff says that cuz my last 2 cycles were wacky and long, I o'd late. I think it was due to coming off a m/c.

If I enter the same temp tomorrow, it crosshairs me at cd 13

I'd say 16 bc your temp went down lower than it was on 12 and now it's staying up (hopefully).

I entered in a temp on FF for tomorrow and then it gives me cross hairs on cd 18, woohoo! hopefully temp stays up so that can happen. And hopefully FF doesn't change my cross hairs 20 times like it did last cycle and screw me over!

I would've said CD16, but I could be wrong
I think 16 too. That was the day of a LOT of ewcm, and my lowest temp. Cd17 my temp went up .5, then up again..... Also, on cd 12 my opk was basically positive - test line matched control line, but the very iddy biddy tip of the test line faded.

Cd 15, opk was VERY positive, with test line strong , darker and quicker than control. :D

When do y'all start taking tests? I am so impatient! Tomorrow morning, I will be either 9 or 10DPO (I either ovulated late on Xmas Eve or on Xmas day) and I know my chances are low of getting a positive test that early but I'm so impatient! And then I just realized this morning that I am running WAY low on pregnancy tests - I have exactly one internet cheapie and 1 clear blue digital. Ahhhh! That makes it even harder because I know I should wait but I don't wanna! LOL

When do y'all start taking tests? I am so impatient! Tomorrow morning, I will be either 9 or 10DPO (I either ovulated late on Xmas Eve or on Xmas day) and I know my chances are low of getting a positive test that early but I'm so impatient! And then I just realized this morning that I am running WAY low on pregnancy tests - I have exactly one internet cheapie and 1 clear blue digital. Ahhhh! That makes it even harder because I know I should wait but I don't wanna! LOL
I always am impatient to test. Plus, I get some mixed signals, so I'm usually torn between 2 dates....
:shrug:
If you have a sensitive cheapie, I know I would test tomorrow :D

I am going to REALLY try to wait 10dpo. I would wait longer, but I know it's not possible for me, I'm trying to make a goal that I may be able to reach,lol.

Cd11 I think ov is near even temp is standing still today.

Where is 2ndtry????

Grassroots I have 3ics which came with the ov tests. ermmmmm actually I had 4 but I had to pee on one soooo addicted.

I will try and hold on and test at 9 dpo seems so far away right now.

Soooo this morn after I temped I decided to take an ov test. Picked one half asleep and left in the drawer to see later when I wake up.

At approx 9am remembered about the test and my jaw dropped as it was completely not even a shadow negative until I realised I had taken an hcg test instead grrrrrr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->