Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Soooo this morn after I temped I decided to take an ov test. Picked one half asleep and left in the drawer to see later when I wake up.

At approx 9am remembered about the test and my jaw dropped as it was completely not even a shadow negative until I realised I had taken an hcg test instead grrrrrr.

Woops! I did that, but in reverse...I freaked out because it came up negative.

ha ha! I think each person is different. I started testing and go my first BFP early on. So I think some people's shows up early and others takes awhile. I was addicted so I started early. Ended up using 12 tests! Even the other day DH still wanted me to use one to re-see the words Pregnant pop up! Haha. He also made me do another brand to be poisitve still since I can't get in until Next Wednesday. It is driving me crazy not to know my levels etc!!!! How are you ladies doing ???

Anyone testing soon?!?!?

erm I am thinking of doing something quite extreme tonight usually at this date I would have had some fertile cm but I had none yet I may ovulate and the spermies have no way of getting there cause of my cm. I have not had chance to go out of the house from Sunday as I have been looking after my son making sure he rests. He is ok now and tomm we will go out for some shopping etc but if I ovulate tonight it would be too late.

Have you ever heard of ladies usind raw eggwhites instead of preseed? hmm I am just in the verge of doing it could I? should I?

Sry for the long post but this our 4th month of ttc and nxt month I will turn 30 and feel old I really hoped that I would have a baby that would be close to my sons due date I have so many nice things I could use again. Am I just being silly?

erm I am thinking of doing something quite extreme tonight usually at this date I would have had some fertile cm but I had none yet I may ovulate and the spermies have no way of getting there cause of my cm. I have not had chance to go out of the house from Sunday as I have been looking after my son making sure he rests. He is ok now and tomm we will go out for some shopping etc but if I ovulate tonight it would be too late.

Have you ever heard of ladies usind raw eggwhites instead of preseed? hmm I am just in the verge of doing it could I? should I?

Sry for the long post but this our 4th month of ttc and nxt month I will turn 30 and feel old I really hoped that I would have a baby that would be close to my sons due date I have so many nice things I could use again. Am I just being silly?
Hey I just turned 33! Lol
I have personally never heard of it, I have no idea if that would work.

Be careful. I got a little batty and did that experiment that almost blew up my bathroom! :rofl:

Hey I just turned 33! Lol
I have personally never heard of it, I have no idea if that would work.

Be careful. I got a little batty and did that experiment that almost blew up my bathroom! :rofl:

I'm 34 (35 in June).

Got my due date today, September 4 :D

sry ladies I am not saying that you are old but I think it is just the fear of saying goodbye to the 20s.

That is great Anake September here we come!! xx

How exciting! Just think, this time next year (anake and tigger) you're going to have a little bundle! (And hopefully the rest of us will too....)

I caved and use one my one IC. LOL. And now I'm so mad at myself because it was negative! Sniff, sniff. I thought I had better self control than that, ughhh! Trying not to get discouraged even though I know I'm only 9 or 10 DPO today.

Thank God for Amazon Prime, though, I just ordered 25 more through Amazon for $8 & some change and then paid the extra $3,99 overnight shipping so I can have them by tomorrow. Wheeee! LOL. So I can test again on Saturday which will be either 11 or 12 DPO. Is it bad that I'm embarrassed to buy the pregnancy tests in person? I'm such a nerd! LOL

I caved and use one my one IC. LOL. And now I'm so mad at myself because it was negative! Sniff, sniff. I thought I had better self control than that, ughhh! Trying not to get discouraged even though I know I'm only 9 or 10 DPO today.

Thank God for Amazon Prime, though, I just ordered 25 more through Amazon for $8 & some change and then paid the extra $3,99 overnight shipping so I can have them by tomorrow. Wheeee! LOL. So I can test again on Saturday which will be either 11 or 12 DPO. Is it bad that I'm embarrassed to buy the pregnancy tests in person? I'm such a nerd! LOL

At that price I'd buy them from Amazon too!

They are Wondfo (?) brand so hopefully they are okay. They said they are 25miu and had pretty good reviews!

Yayyyy! 2nd month using opks the first month I did it wrong and this month I got the darkest positive ever today! Yesterday it was negative and today it was really dark so I'm guessing I will ovulate tonight into tomorrow. To be safe the next three days will be baby dancing mayhem!! Lol .... Hoping to catch that egg and officially be in the TWW starting Saturday :):happydance:

Yayyyy! 2nd month using opks the first month I did it wrong and this month I got the darkest positive ever today! Yesterday it was negative and today it was really dark so I'm guessing I will ovulate tonight into tomorrow. To be safe the next three days will be baby dancing mayhem!! Lol .... Hoping to catch that egg and officially be in the TWW starting Saturday :):happydance:

FX for you girl!

Burrow in, little swimmers! FX for you!!

Go Ft mommy!!!!

What did u do diff this month with the opks? I just started using them and seems that I missed my surge cause I may have ovulated yest.

Just after I posted I went to pee and decided not to waste it so i poas lol. The Lh test is nearly pos I will try to hold it and test in 4 hrs time. My temp went up today so maybe I ovulated this night if the test gets lighter I will know. We bd yest but today is a sure no no cause my husband has very long shift. I am sooo excited and relieved.

Just after I posted I went to pee and decided not to waste it so i poas lol. The Lh test is nearly pos I will try to hold it and test in 4 hrs time. My temp went up today so maybe I ovulated this night if the test gets lighter I will know. We bd yest but today is a sure no no cause my husband has very long shift. I am sooo excited and relieved.

FX for you girl!

POSITIVE!!!

FT mommy looks like we are going to be in the 2ww together.

:dust:

POSITIVE!!!

FT mommy looks like we are going to be in the 2ww together.

YAY!! Hopefully this is our month!! :thumbup: I still have 20 OPK's left so Im going to use them for the next few days so I can be positive it was pinned down to a 1 to 2 day span of ovulation. The last couple months Ive been so confused what was going on with my body, so happy to finally get some confirmation! TWW here we come!!:happydance:

Got my crosshairs! I'm in 2ww too!
Yesterday I was SUPER SICK.
I have some sort of stomach flu.... At first I thought maybe I did o last wed, and that's why I'm throwing up... Even my fiance asked if it was too early to be sick like that- I said yes it's too early,lol. I probably slept 20 out of the last 24 hours. I still feel crappy, but I seem to be holding things down now.

So, nazz, ft mommy, confetti, and I are all in 2ww right? Woo hoo! Need some more bfp's

GO ON BFPs! for all pls pls pls

I feel positive that we are going to have more BFPs this cycle maybe it wont be mine but I will be happy for all the ladies here you are such great support. xxxxxxxxxx

My my I am in such a loving mood today xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"