Welcome to the Nut Hut!

That would be so awesome if you all got your BFP this cycle!

Here's how I'm going to tell my Ringette team :D Going to TRY and wait till the end of January :D

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_20130104_161615_zpsa77498c3.jpg

That is so sweet !

Thanks! Everyone has some wacky name on their jersey. I used to be GUARD DOG when I was a goaltender, but ever since I hurt my knee I've been in need of a new nickname :)

I had to break down and buy some sports bras today. The girls are just WAY too sensitive to leave free :)

Love the jersey!! :)

Gotta tell y'all, I'm starting to think this isn't my month. :'( I got my tests in the mail today, and today is either 10-DPO or 11DPO and I took a test this evening and it was clearly negative. I'm taking another one tomorrow morning but that'll be 11/12DPO and if it's negative again (bet it will be :( ) that pretty much means my chances of a positive are pretty low, huh?? I only have 27 day cycles and I'm very regular so there's no chance that I ovulated later than usual or anything, I had the ovulation cramping and positive OPK tests . :( This sucks, Im getting really discouraged already.

Gotta tell y'all, I'm starting to think this isn't my month. :'( I got my tests in the mail today, and today is either 10-DPO or 11DPO and I took a test this evening and it was clearly negative. I'm taking another one tomorrow morning but that'll be 11/12DPO and if it's negative again (bet it will be :( ) that pretty much means my chances of a positive are pretty low, huh?? I only have 27 day cycles and I'm very regular so there's no chance that I ovulated later than usual or anything, I had the ovulation cramping and positive OPK tests . :( This sucks, Im getting really discouraged already.

FX for you girl. Hopefully you just get a late BFP :hugs:

It is never late you are not out until the witch shows :hugs:

So cd 13 thought my temo would go up but I think today is ov day got pos opk yest got a bit lighter this morn. It is better for me cause yest I could not bd today I think I can managevto convince dh.

My temp are like a roller coaster and today I feel like really bloated af cramps and the feeling you get before num 2. Maybe the spermies and eggy are having a party!

I was having af like cramping when I was around ov a few days ago too, so maybe it is the sperms and egg having a party lol idk. I sure do hope so.

I wouldn't test tomorrow if you got a bfn today, I'd wait it out a few more days. I know it's hard for us POAS addicts, but you're just lining yourself up for disappointment I think.

I'm trying not to test until af should be due. Although that's what I did last cycle and af ended up being 4 days late... but I'm going to wait as long as I can!

So cd 13 thought my temo would go up but I think today is ov day got pos opk yest got a bit lighter this morn. It is better for me cause yest I could not bd today I think I can managevto convince dh.

My temp are like a roller coaster and today I feel like really bloated af cramps and the feeling you get before num 2. Maybe the spermies and eggy are having a party!

OOH! I had that! I would have bet you money my period was going to shop up on Dec 19. It may have been when I implanted.

Ugh, I know I have to eat, but I'm just not hungry this morning! I need to get some food in me because I have to ref 2 games today! (skating for 2 hours).

There was an earthquake just off the coast of Alaska last night (far from me), but we felt it here in Kelowna! I couldn't sleep last night and all of a sudden my bed felt like small waves were going through it.

I was having af like cramping when I was around ov a few days ago too, so maybe it is the sperms and egg having a party lol idk. I sure do hope so.

I wouldn't test tomorrow if you got a bfn today, I'd wait it out a few more days. I know it's hard for us POAS addicts, but you're just lining yourself up for disappointment I think.

I'm trying not to test until af should be due. Although that's what I did last cycle and af ended up being 4 days late... but I'm going to wait as long as I can!

I had a BFN at 9dpo and then got my BFP at 10dpo. It can change one day to the next :)

Weird....just yesterday I kept getting strong "pressure" feelings, sorta like I had to use the bathroom ( already did) and I tried to go but I guess didn't have to . Also, tmi, but I also have pressure pushing downward in my hoo ha, I felt around down there (sorry, it just felt odd), and the pressure seemed to be on my pubic bone. Still there too. With my last m/c pg, I had pressure too!

Weird....just yesterday I kept getting strong "pressure" feelings, sorta like I had to use the bathroom ( already did) and I tried to go but I guess didn't have to . Also, tmi, but I also have pressure pushing downward in my hoo ha, I felt around down there (sorry, it just felt odd), and the pressure seemed to be on my pubic bone. Still there too. With my last m/c pg, I had pressure too!

Ooh I had that! FX for you!!

I don't have the "gotta poop" feeling today :rofl:
But ALL day yesterday I did.

I hate the 2ww! Hate it! I symptom spot like crazy! Even took a hpt "just in case" I o'd on cd 13 not 16 - although today would only be 8dpo for cd 13 lol. POAS syndrome sucks too. :growlmad:

At least by day 2 of af I have accepted things, and for a.couple days after, I just feel excited to start again. Then it's all about hurry up and bd, and am I ovulating, or not yet...
Then it's " I ovulated" but was it this day or that day, then it's poas mayhem!

Arghh! Rant over

I don't have the "gotta poop" feeling today :rofl:
But ALL day yesterday I did.

I hate the 2ww! Hate it! I symptom spot like crazy! Even took a hpt "just in case" I o'd on cd 13 not 16 - although today would only be 8dpo for cd 13 lol. POAS syndrome sucks too. :growlmad:

At least by day 2 of af I have accepted things, and for a.couple days after, I just feel excited to start again. Then it's all about hurry up and bd, and am I ovulating, or not yet...
Then it's " I ovulated" but was it this day or that day, then it's poas mayhem!

Arghh! Rant over

rant away girl, that's what we're here for :)

Just found out my mngr, who also had mc issues/fertility issues, just got her bfp , she's 6 wks! I'm hoping this is baby season! Every year, it seems like a bunch of people get pregnant together that I know. This is the first year that I've been ttc....
:dust:

Just found out my mngr, who also had mc issues/fertility issues, just got her bfp , she's 6 wks! I'm hoping this is baby season! Every year, it seems like a bunch of people get pregnant together that I know. This is the first year that I've been ttc....
:dust:

Yeah I noticed that too. A friend of mine mentioned that awhile ago because there's 6 women pregnant where she works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->