Welcome to the Nut Hut!

My kitty is being all cuddly and affectionate today. I'm at the computer and she's curled up on the desk beside the screen. Getting a lot of head bumps lately. It's weird, she won't bite or scratch at my hand anymore. She goes to do it and then pulls back. It's like she knows not to hurt me :)

My sister and I noticed a bunch of people got pregnant last winter and had their babies this fall. She was like, "I guess people just get bored in the winter because they're inside all the time and have nothing better to do" lol.

Lol usually 9 months after Christmas there is a baby boom.

Temp up today I so fingers crossed.

Lol usually 9 months after Christmas there is a baby boom.

Temp up today I so fingers crossed.

Yep, September has a higher than average birth rate, at least in Canada. Mine was before Christmas, but still September :)

I got creative tonight and pulled out the yarn that I've been saving and started knitting a blanket. I love to knit, but I'm only good at blankets and scarves. This kid is going to have lots of blankets lol.

I knitted OH's sister 2 baby hats that I gave her at her baby shower... she never used them -_- talk about rude... I would at least use them when the person who made them was around haha.

I knitted OH's sister 2 baby hats that I gave her at her baby shower... she never used them -_- talk about rude... I would at least use them when the person who made them was around haha.

Yeah that is kinda rude :winkwink:

Hopefully no one gives me knitted blankets. If they know me at all they know I love to make them! Knitted clothing on the other hand...:)

Well it's 11pm...g'night ladies!

Nazz your chart looks nice! :D

As for the US, August has the most babies, lol, so not too far off!

But we also have plenty of well populated states that barely get winter! I wonder if it's somehow linked to the rotation if the earth or something,lmao!

I know I'm still waiting for what seems to be every star in the universe to align in order to conceive! :rofl:

So yesterday I thought my opk was negative but I tested in the evening and it was positive even this morn and this afternoon. My trmp has been goinh up and down like a yoyo weird cycle.

Thanks angel, it's a little zigzaggy now, but waayayyyayayyyy better than last cycles chart! OMG so different. Hoping it goes up and up.

I can't get OH to do "it" lately... practically since I O'd... Which thankfully, we did it then, but holy cow I have the sex drive of a teenage boy pretty much and he doesn't.:brat:

Cramping really bad feels like when af on the way.

I hate to always say "that happened to me", but really this did happen to me. On Dec 19 and 20th I would have bet you money my period was coming. We were out of town and I even went and bought pads and never got to use them.

I hate to always say "that happened to me", but really this did happen to me. On Dec 19 and 20th I would have bet you money my period was coming. We were out of town and I even went and bought pads and never got to use them.

I really appreciate you sticking round this thread although you got your bfp xxx

I just realised that this month wes the month that we bd most during the fertile period yay!

Maybe implantation dip Angel?

Yeah that was my thought too. I had a temp drop at 5dpo so it's possible! FX for you Angel!
That's what I'm hoping.... But with my body who knows? For all I know I o'd today or something! (though I doubt that) I went to stock up on dollar tests and they had ovulation tests too. I bought 2 opks just to see, cuz the target opks I'm almost always positive.

So, friday night, I did the dollar store opk and holy crap was that line dark! So we dtd that night (technically 2am sat morning). I took my 2nd dollar opk today and was actually negative for a change! I really hope I didn't start my 2ww over .... :growlmad:

But since I'm in the process of being tested for pcos who knows? I definitely o'd though, and no matter when it was I should be covered. Dtd 6 times in 10 days.
"hello sperm, meet egg! Now kiss and get used to each other!"

I really appreciate you sticking round this thread although you got your bfp xxx

I just realised that this month wes the month that we bd most during the fertile period yay!

Of course I'll stick around! You ladies are awesome! :D

Rose, just saw that you had a dream it was a girl! With my first I just had this feeling it would be a boy, and it was confirmed at 16 wk us. My 2nd I didn't get any certain "feeling", but I had a very vivid dream about a newborn boy, then 2 wks later it was confirmed on u/s. With my lost pregnancy, its weird - I saw my fiance picking the baby up and putting it over his.shoulder. I saw the baby's face clearly in that dream. The image is seared in my brain. But I don't know what the gender was ...the baby had a white onesie with animal prints - like noah's ark animals - so unisex. Somehow I just KNOW that the "dream baby" was real - I know that's what my baby will look like. Now I just need my eggs to cooperate. It's like I pre-ordered a customized wedding gown, know what it will look like, but can't set a wedding date cuz they won't deliver the dress even though I know the dang dress is ready! And now the tears...
Arg! This started friday night, the weeping. Just like last month. That was also the day I got my first issue (just now!) Of american baby magazine that I ordered in August. I forgot I even ordered it. Hard to believe the mc was 4 months ago. I should be 6 1/2 months now. :(

I'm sorry angelwings... this post almost made me cry. I know how mc is, I should have a baby already by now bc mine was last january. Don't give up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->