Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Opk still positive!!!!

Since last night I have been having pains on my lower right back side just near the hip area like constant coming and going.

I also played a bit with ff temps snd if tomm my temp is still up yhan I am 2dpo today. But the opk is strange will try to bd today just in case.

Thanks guys! Really, I love all the support here!

Nazz! I just realized ff gave us crosshairs on the same date!

Temp shot back up, thank god! I literally couldn't sleep til late last night cuz I was anxious about this morning's temp lol!

Temp shot back up, thank god! I literally couldn't sleep til late last night cuz I was anxious about this morning's temp lol!

Your chart is looking good! :thumbup: FX for you!

UGH It's freeking snowing AGAIN. We had over 10cm last night and another 10-15cm expected for today.

I have never seen snow. Here when there is a storm everyone panics lol

I have never seen snow. Here when there is a storm everyone panics lol

I haven't seen snow in 18 years - I went to North Carolina when I was 15, Denver when I was.4....

Its flurried here in cen Fl a few times, but only like 4 times and I always missed it. But we only get cold weather in snaps, so when it flurries the snow melts the instant it his the ground.

My bb's are tingly. Never felt that before. Also a little tender to the touch, only on the sides. Yes I.still grab them to check,lol. But not hard - just a light squeeze or push.

Also, unlike last month when my cat was being weird, this time, my unfixed male kitten is. He's literally coming to sit with me everytime I'm on the couch, and he's laying with his head near my belly. He's a bengal mix and VERY energetic. He's cuddly but never sits still unless he is crashed out. He keeps lying by me, still, purring. He gets down to eat them comes right back. Hmm...

hey ladies, been missing this cycle as me and OH made a last min decision to have a ttc break for the holidays and just relax and enjoy the holidays without thinking about making babies lol! it has actually done the trick tho as im usually all up tight and stressed at this point in my cycle but right now im nice and relaxed ready to start again when AF shows up, so happy to see we got a couple of BFP's while i was away! actually made my day! congrats ladies :thumbup: xx

FX Angel!!

Today is 3 DPO for me. I know its too early to tell but i have had REALLy mild cramping and back aches on and off all day (could just be my brain, wishing :wacko: ) lol I have 10 IC preggo tests for this month so I think I will start testing on Sunday and go throughout all of next week. I feel really good about this month because I knew exactly when I Oed but I guess that doesnt say too much, it all depends on if the :spermy: meets the egg! (wheres the egg icon!!) Welcome back Wannabe, glad you had a relaxing few weeks!

Confetti when will you start testing?!

DH and I have decided to start telling the extended family on Feb 1. I'll be just over 9 weeks. My Ringette team is next on the 6th (only because that's the night we get ice time), and then Facebook on the 7th. I can't wait!! 3 weeks 4 days till I can spill the beans!

I went grocery shopping today so I picked up a 2 pack of frer tests. I have coupons from the other ones I bought before lol. Tomorrow is 8dpo, but I really want to wait til 10dpo, doubt I'll be able to. Maybe I'll hold myself over with the opks I have left so I can pee and test. That may help :rofl:

Well FF is telling me af is due on the 9th, Wednesday, but I don't think I could get a good test that soon right? I only have one frer and don't feel like having to buy more especially for bfn haha. So I must use it wisely... It's confusing because my cycle is normally 26-28 days, but the last one was 32 and now FF is saying this one will be 26. That birth control messes everything up, but I'm thinking I might just wait until like 14 dpo if no af which is the 14th, Monday.

That's crazy it's telling you that, it should have only counted your luteal phase and added that to your o date. I am going to try not to test tomorrow. It will be hard knowing that som e women get their bfp at 8dpo...

DH and I have decided to start telling the extended family on Feb 1. I'll be just over 9 weeks. My Ringette team is next on the 6th (only because that's the night we get ice time), and then Facebook on the 7th. I can't wait!! 3 weeks 4 days till I can spill the beans!
That's my sons bday!

That's crazy it's telling you that, it should have only counted your luteal phase and added that to your o date. I am going to try not to test tomorrow. It will be hard knowing that som e women get their bfp at 8dpo...

Remember when I said I thought there was a faint line and I thought I was seeing things? That was 8dpo. I got a better line a 9dpo though.

I just thought of something. Yesterday at work I had to fill in for the bartender-she didn't show up- I haven't been a bartender in like 2 years. I wonder if that's why the outer side of my boobs hurt? Maybe I used a muscle that hasn't been used in awhile...now I'm kinda bummed

Nazz and Angel your charts look great!

Ft mommy I will strat testing on Monday I will be 10dpo if ff gives me cross hairs on the 4th. Usually by 10 dpo I start spotting so fingers crossed.

Welcome back Wannabe.

Anake after you tell the family and friends they will magically change lol if they see you standing suddenly a chair is offered and you will be constantly offered food and lots of xtra care. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->