Welcome to the Nut Hut!

I agree, I think nazz has a great chart! She's starting a 3rd temp shift which is a good sign! I'm hoping I get higher temps too. I caved and got the VIP to ff. I wanted to chart compare. There are a lot of funky charts that don't fit the "norm"...makes you not worry about your chart too much,lol. Ugh I feel bloated. Today for the first time in my life have a dull ache in my back where my kidneys are. Weird! I think it's weird that my bb's are sore(now even without touch) but not swollen. Usually I get both together or neither...

I agree, I think nazz has a great chart! She's starting a 3rd temp shift which is a good sign! I'm hoping I get higher temps too. I caved and got the VIP to ff. I wanted to chart compare. There are a lot of funky charts that don't fit the "norm"...makes you not worry about your chart too much,lol. Ugh I feel bloated. Today for the first time in my life have a dull ache in my back where my kidneys are. Weird! I think it's weird that my bb's are sore(now even without touch) but not swollen. Usually I get both together or neither...

Yes that 3rd temp shift looks promising!

Hell look at my chart! It looks like an EKG. I had the pretty chart the cycle before and this one was wacko.

Also mentions sellenium, which I have done from back when I took synthroid after my thyroidectomy cuz it helps convert t4 into t3. Once I switched to armour thyroid I stopped the selenium.

Thanks ladies, although I should say I had a glass of drank last night so that might be why my temp was higher this morning. I hope not though. Honestly I think if this month is BFN we are going to stop TTC... A lot of things happened today and I realized he just is not ready yet like he said he was. :cry:

I'm going to start these supplements ASAP! Since my hormones are out of whack, any boost will help and progesterone is SO important in the first 10 wks or so until the placenta is formed and then products it on it's own. I just hope the results are immediate, as I really think my eggy is fertilized, but not so sure on the implantation. I read that with correct intercourse timing, like 80% of eggs are fertilized...it's just that a lot never implant.

So sorry Nazz but if you are preggy this month I think reality will make him get ready to be a dad.

Temp went uo yay! So I am counting myself as 3dpo.

I really should stop doing opks cause they are still positive. I have just marked the first one on ff but they are still going strong. I had a lot of ov signs like pain cramps tender breasts and ewcm, now I dried up so could it be I did not ov? If I didnt temp shouldn't go up!

Sorry to hear you are having a rough time nazz :hugs:

@confetti, yea! Welcome to the eternal wait! Lol
My first 16 days went by much quicker than these last 8 days! I really want to test! But only if it's a :bfp: :D

I always say I'll wait and not get my hopes up, but I do anyways. Symptom spot like a total lunatic. Since a lot of really early pg symptoms are like pms- and caused by progesterone like Pms , I'm thinking maybe I've always been like this post Oing but didn't realize since this is my first ttc baby. My wonderful boys were not planned, so I'm sure there were a bunch of symptoms I didn't even pay attention to.

Ah what the hell. I think I will test tomorrow when I get up:haha: I'm kidding myself by saying I'll wait.
Now I just need to go to bed so I can wake up, temp, and poas :)

Still no wugz... :/

Did you ever do some exercise and the day after you have that muscle pain you get after. I have that in my abdominal area especially when I breath in and I havent done any exercise. Also I am very :sleep: today and have a runny nose all day. Hope it is not the flu coming.

:flasher::flasher::flasher: lol I really like this smilie

:brat: I caved and got a stupid :bfn: !

I should have known! I DO know, but I don't listen! POAS has it's claws in me! :brat:

IF that temp drop was an implantation dip, then I most likely won't get a pos til 10 dpo... I read that after implantation ( which can take a day or sometimes even 2) your blood is positive 2 days later, and urine positive (usually) 2 days after that....

Dang! One frer now. My luteal phase last month was 15 days, so going by that I shouldn't start testing til 10dpo even with frer! Oh well tomorrow I go to my reg doc for bloodwork(tempted to ask her to run a beta :haha:)
And for results of my mri's and xray's...

:brat: I caved and got a stupid :bfn: !

I should have known! I DO know, but I don't listen! POAS has it's claws in me! :brat:

IF that temp drop was an implantation dip, then I most likely won't get a pos til 10 dpo... I read that after implantation ( which can take a day or sometimes even 2) your blood is positive 2 days later, and urine positive (usually) 2 days after that....

Dang! One frer now. My luteal phase last month was 15 days, so going by that I shouldn't start testing til 10dpo even with frer! Oh well tomorrow I go to my reg doc for bloodwork(tempted to ask her to run a beta :haha:)
And for results of my mri's and xray's...

Don't beat yourself up too much, you're only 8dpo :) :hugs:

Woke up last night with the worst nausea I've felt so far. Good thing I have a container of soda crackers and a water bottle on my head board. 6 weeks tomorrow!

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I've had a crazy week! I am super excited for my my first FIRST APT tomorrow! Where I get my blood test, scan and due date! It is driving DH and I crazy not to know how far along we are a due date and just to get the for sure PREGNANT....even tho we've taken a test every 5 days to make sure. He is such a worry wart, but cute! Everyone's charts are looking promising!

Angel Wings hang in there. When are you planning on testing again?
Did you use OPKS? What about the digital OPKS?

Just now started cramping. Now I'm wondering if I DID o on cd 13....

:witch: stay away! Don't plan on seeing her til around halloween, where she belongs.

Hey tigger! Gl tomorrow! Keep us updated! I'm NOT testing tomorrow, but maybe Thursday, at 10dpo. Fx

no I didn't use the digital opk's. I will next month though. Also going to temp vaginally. And add supplements to my prenatals like vit c and selenium

Sorry Nazz :hugs: Hopefully things will get better with time!

Angel, dont count yourself out just yet! just repeat our motto or "slogan" every night before bed :thumbup:

Confetti I will be testing monday too, hopefully next week at some point we get out BFp's!

So sorry Nazz but if you are preggy this month I think reality will make him get ready to be a dad.

I'm 90% sure that this is true. Part of me wants to keep TTC because he wants a baby even more than I do... but there is still that 10% of me saying he needs another year or 2 to grow up more. I don't want to go off my 90% self and then the 10% be right and have a kid with a dead beat dad or something. We are still young so waiting is not bad, but I always wanted to be a young mom. I'm confused and frustrated, but I know whatever happens in the end will be the right thing. We might just start NTNP so we can meet in the middle. I really hope I am pregnant this month though either way. Not really having any symptoms this month except the hunger and random twinges. I guess that is good though because last month I had every damn symptom and BFN. I can't wait to test, but I'm still going to try and wait until the 14th. My birthday is on the 20th too so it would be the best birthday present I ever got! FF says AF due tomorrow, but I think it is wrong because I feel nothing. I guess my luteal phase is lengthening since coming off the pill.

I'm 90% sure that this is true. Part of me wants to keep TTC because he wants a baby even more than I do... but there is still that 10% of me saying he needs another year or 2 to grow up more. I don't want to go off my 90% self and then the 10% be right and have a kid with a dead beat dad or something. We are still young so waiting is not bad, but I always wanted to be a young mom. I'm confused and frustrated, but I know whatever happens in the end will be the right thing. We might just start NTNP so we can meet in the middle. I really hope I am pregnant this month though either way. Not really having any symptoms this month except the hunger and random twinges. I guess that is good though because last month I had every damn symptom and BFN. I can't wait to test, but I'm still going to try and wait until the 14th. My birthday is on the 20th too so it would be the best birthday present I ever got! FF says AF due tomorrow, but I think it is wrong because I feel nothing. I guess my luteal phase is lengthening since coming off the pill.

So sorry to hear that Nazz, that has to be tough.

-------

I booked my first appointment today for this Thursday.

Can anyone explain the "metallic taste"?
Like a penny? Or like metal metal?

Ugh cramping is seriously escalating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"