Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Can anyone explain the "metallic taste"?
Like a penny? Or like metal metal?

Ugh cramping is seriously escalating.

I don't always notice it, but yeah like sucking on a penny or a spoon. I had really bad cramping and I would have bet money my period was going to start. As long as the witch doesn't arrive you're golden!

And the snow is coming down AGAIN....another 20cm expected tonight :( ugh! I hate snow!

This is the view from my balcony right now....Did I mention that I HATE SNOW?!

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/PANO_20130108_153536_zps4a7d0f49.jpg

Whenever I had the metallic taste in my mouth last month it was more like iron, like the taste of blood almost.

Whenever I had the metallic taste in my mouth last month it was more like iron, like the taste of blood almost.
Well 2 days ago I had a coppery/almost like blood taste, but what I kept thinking was it seemed like I was sucking on a penny. It went away and I've never had that symptom before. Then today, I was drinking my morning Mountain Dew(not a coffee drinker, mt dew is my coffee and you don't want to be in my zipcode until I've had my dew lol) and I could taste metal, like the metal of the aluminum can...
My boobs are still tender, only on the outer side. I really don't see any swelling, but when I got dressed my bra was snug and looked like I had a push up bra on, kinda. Yet those cramps were so bad around 3ish I could hardly stand up straight. They finally went away, now I just have the full uterus feeling. I had to work with the girl who is pregnant (found out the same time I did back in august), and my manager who is freshly pregnant - I get envious....she was covering her nose at the smell of coffee...couldn't help but think I wish that was me! Oh and this guy I work with, his wife just had a baby saturday - I saw the pictures today. So cute! I am SO ready for my own baby! My 6 yr old is still on his kick of wanting to be a big brother , lol, it's so cute, but also add s to the pressure.

So... Since I got my bfn today, I figured it was ok to have a glass of wine. I hope you guys don't think thats awful - I like a glass of wine in the evening, and figured it can't really hurt, and from what I've read, a glass of wine, before you know you're preggo isn't going to do anything...
Well first sip it tasted funny. Kinda watery and stale somehow. It was a pinot noir, which it was one of my fav's, but last few times I had any wine it was merlot and pinot is a lighter bodied wine....

Anyway, after 3 more sips, I got nauseous as hell. I laid down for the last hour and just now got up cuz I'm hungry.

Now, I don't want to jump and think this is a "sign", as I also added extra vitamins today, including vit c which I read can be hard on the stomach . However, I have never had any med or supplement make me nauseous. Even the metformin I take makes lots of women sick but hasn't done a thing to me.

I'm so confused and scared to hope! My target opks have been positive 15 out of the 18 I took. 1( first one) was neg, and 2 were iffy. So I bought the dollar store brand one again today and it was negative like it should be. There was still a decent pink line, but definitely not dark as control.

So no more target opk's for me! Definitely digitals next month!
Psst... I also couldn't help myself and took a dollar store test (hcg) and, as usual , :haha: swear there's a little line there, but only at certain angles... So I know I'm imagining it. plus I took it tonight, not even with fmu. Saving mY frer though. Now I have my 3 dollar store tests, so I will wait til friday (11dpo) to use the frer I think. Hopefully I'll wait til sat :winkwink:

NOW I'm worried that my 6dpo "dip" was my o date. But I've had definite post -o symptoms since before that, so I don't really think so. Since my egg seems to have trouble getting out of the gate ... I used my bs target opk's MOST positive (line was almost black) and sure enough had a temp dip than rise on the next day. Do I think my ff.chart is correct. Since women have 2 surges I think the dollar store one 5 days ago picked either that up OR was just positive from the excess LH I produce to get that egg poppin' lol.

So... Since I got my bfn today, I figured it was ok to have a glass of wine. I hope you guys don't think thats awful - I like a glass of wine in the evening, and figured it can't really hurt, and from what I've read, a glass of wine, before you know you're preggo isn't going to do anything...
Well first sip it tasted funny. Kinda watery and stale somehow. It was a pinot noir, which it was one of my fav's, but last few times I had any wine it was merlot and pinot is a lighter bodied wine....

Anyway, after 3 more sips, I got nauseous as hell. I laid down for the last hour and just now got up cuz I'm hungry.

Now, I don't want to jump and think this is a "sign", as I also added extra vitamins today, including vit c which I read can be hard on the stomach . However, I have never had any med or supplement make me nauseous. Even the metformin I take makes lots of women sick but hasn't done a thing to me.

I'm so confused and scared to hope! My target opks have been positive 15 out of the 18 I took. 1( first one) was neg, and 2 were iffy. So I bought the dollar store brand one again today and it was negative like it should be. There was still a decent pink line, but definitely not dark as control.

Psst... I also couldn't help myself and took a dollar store test (hcg) and, as usual , :haha: swear there's a little line there, but only at certain angles... So I know I'm imagining it. plus I took it tonight, not even with fmu. Saving mY frer though. Now I have my 3 dollar store tests, so I will wait til friday (11dpo) to use the frer I think. Hopefully I'll wait til sat :winkwink:

NOW I'm worried that my 6dpo "dip" was my o date. But I've had definite post -o symptoms since before that, so I don't really think so. Since my egg seems to have trouble getting out of the gate ... I used my bs target opk's MOST positive (line was almost black) and sure enough had a temp dip than rise on the next day. Do I think my ff.chart is correct. Since women have 2 surges I think the dollar store one 5 days ago picked either that up OR was just positive from the excess LH I produce to get that egg poppin' lol.

You know what's funny? The wine thing was my first indicator. I love wine too and I just couldn't drink it. Felt sick to my stomach too.

Last month I had that taste randomly just for a few seconds. Then like a week or so later, as very strange as this sounds, I was going down on OH and I tasted it again... I couldn't even do it for more than a minute. I obviously wasn't pregnant though so idk what was up.

My bbs are very sore and my hoo-ha is really tight too, but I guess those are normal pre af symptoms.

So OH really wants to keep TTC, I just don't really know what to do.

Angel and Nazz I hope we see ur bfp soon. I am only 4dpo and evertyhing is a symptom lol but in my mind I say ' hey you you are not preg until you get a bfp so stop obsessing' I have to do do so or else I get insane.

Angel and Nazz I hope we see ur bfp soon. I am only 4dpo and evertyhing is a symptom lol but in my mind I say ' hey you you are not preg until you get a bfp so stop obsessing' I have to do do so or else I get insane.

True enough on that. Your chart looks good though!

BRRR...I"M FREEZING TONIGHT...STILL snowing UGH!

You know what's funny? The wine thing was my first indicator. I love wine too and I just couldn't drink it. Felt sick to my stomach too.
Do you remember what dpo you were? Or how long after til your bfp? I took my dollar store test today and bfn. I was hopeful since I was nauseous last night.... :(

Angel yours symptoms are looking promising!!

Confetti Im in the same boat, every little thing that happens I think oh what could that be? The TWW stinks!!! :hissy:

Nazz, how old is OH? MY OH is 28 and even after our first child he still wasnt completley "grown up" ...do they ever truly GROW UP? LOL but he had a lot of changing to do and thankfully he got his act together, he was always an amazing father but we got pregnant threee months after we started dating so it took awhile for us to get to know eachother and really mesh and learn about eachother. Luckily we are now married and happier than ever but hes a man, so of course he still knows how to push my buttons! :pop: I hope everything works out for you guys and you get your BFP soon! :hugs:

We are both 22, almost 23. Really young I know which is why I really wouldn't mind waiting too much, but he does mind waiting. He just does some things that I'm like why would he do this if he wants a baby? Makes no sense to me.

Do you remember what dpo you were? Or how long after til your bfp? I took my dollar store test today and bfn. I was hopeful since I was nauseous last night.... :(

It was on Christmas Day and I got my BFP on the 28th soooo that would have put me at 8dpo. I had trouble with the internet cheapies. I never got a very dark line until I went to my doctor.

Angel yours symptoms are looking promising!!

Confetti Im in the same boat, every little thing that happens I think oh what could that be? The TWW stinks!!! :hissy:

Nazz, how old is OH? MY OH is 28 and even after our first child he still wasnt completley "grown up" ...do they ever truly GROW UP? LOL but he had a lot of changing to do and thankfully he got his act together, he was always an amazing father but we got pregnant threee months after we started dating so it took awhile for us to get to know eachother and really mesh and learn about eachother. Luckily we are now married and happier than ever but hes a man, so of course he still knows how to push my buttons! :pop: I hope everything works out for you guys and you get your BFP soon! :hugs:

My DH is 33 and it took the death of his grandma for him to realize that he's not getting any younger. His tag line was always "we'll get there"....

I guess I should also mention the reason OH wants to TTC now is because testicular fibrosis runs in his family. His dad had 3 kids despite it, and his doctor was shocked he had any kids let alone 3. He had his kids young too. OHs uncle waited until his 30's to have kids and had to do IVF. I had a MC about a year ago so we know it is possible, but obviously it is very hard since it hasn't happened since then when we were NTNP for a long time.

I guess I should also mention the reason OH wants to TTC now is because testicular fibrosis runs in his family. His dad had 3 kids despite it, and his doctor was shocked he had any kids let alone 3. He had his kids young too. OHs uncle waited until his 30's to have kids and had to do IVF. I had a MC about a year ago so we know it is possible, but obviously it is very hard since it hasn't happened since then when we were NTNP for a long time.
You never know. I had cancer in my left ovary and fallopian tube when I was 18- my right ovary was biopsied and had pre cancer cells. Due to my age they only removed the left. Said 50/50 I could have kids. I had my 2 boys (both oopsies but I know -especially now- how blessed I am to have had them.
Just sucks they were with my ex husband. My fiance and I wanted to get married last year, but my dead beat ex is impossible to find or get to cooperate. In may it will be 7 years since we split, and I think I can file divorce without him on grounds of abandonment. Idk, we're working on it.

He owes me several thousands of dollars in child support, but my fiance wants to adopt my boys, my 6 yr old calls him daddy anyhow, and my 11 yr old gets him stuff for fathers day and both of then refer to their bio dad by his first name.

We just want a baby that is born from our union.

My temp is going down a bit, and I still have cramps pretty bad. I still can't find any pre-seed anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->