Welcome to the Nut Hut!

My temp is going down a bit, and I still have cramps pretty bad. I still can't find any pre-seed anywhere.

Hopefully it goes back up tomorrow! This is when I got my BFP so I'll keep my FX for you :hugs:
Thanks. :hugs: you guys are awesome. It's nice to vent and/or rant ya know?

Well, I have 2 dollar store tests, I really really really want to try to skip 2 days of testing. I know, I know :haha: but if I van hold out to saturday, that will be 12 dpo.

If I cave like usual, then by saturday I will have my frer...

I'm starting to get superstitious again. Like testing everyday is like how a watched pot never boils type thing... The 2ww is just freaking awful!

Ok, so REAL WEIRD SYMPTOM. Maybe. I'm at work, and my left boob started hurting SO bad. From behind the nip all the way to my rib cage. Like the size of an apple core. I could barely breathe it hurt so bad. Same pain on the right, but not severe. No lie, the was nuts

That is weird angel. My nips hurt like hell to the touch. Guess af is coming.

Ok, so REAL WEIRD SYMPTOM. Maybe. I'm at work, and my left boob started hurting SO bad. From behind the nip all the way to my rib cage. Like the size of an apple core. I could barely breathe it hurt so bad. Same pain on the right, but not severe. No lie, the was nuts

I get searing pain like that when I'm skating. Not sure if it's due to cold or my bra. I'm liking your symptoms!!

Well, I had my first food aversion today :( cucumber and red pepper. All I wanted tonight was chicken fajita pizza and salad...weirdness.

OH said my nips look huge :thumbup: hopefully HE isn't symptom spotting now... :haha:

OH said my nips look huge :thumbup: hopefully HE isn't symptom spotting now... :haha:
Fx! I still think your chart looks great!
I'm so bummed that my temp is going down. Although I had to get up really early for me - and woke up 3 times between 2 - 6 to pee ; I still managed to get almost 7 hrs of sleep so idk.... I didn't discard the temp, but I did mark it with a white dot. Sigh. I'm going to bed earlier than usual too - I have insomnia and I'm a natural night owl - but I've made it in to bed 3 nights in a row before 1 AM, which is great for me!

Oh but these cramps! I just want af to get it over with, so I can start a new month! Got my supplements, gonna get the smiley opk's, and I WILL find that elusive preseed if I have to order it!

Don't buy any of that yet lol you seem like you might be pregnant (don't we all...) and you might need to save that money for doc appointments lol. Or more sticks to pee on when you don't believe the BFP.

Don't buy any of that yet lol you seem like you might be pregnant (don't we all...) and you might need to save that money for doc appointments lol. Or more sticks to pee on when you don't believe the BFP.
Ha! I wish! I'm already armed with the extra vitamins and minerals, and with these cramps plus my temp dropping, I am pretty sure I'm out! I did only buy the 1 month membership to ff though. Plus there's my track record of chemical pregnancies and miscarriage. I'm symptom spotting cuz I can't help it. I think it goes hand in hand with my big time stick-aholic disease. Tonight at work was baby night it seemed. Saw a ton of babies, most seemed to be around 2-6 months old. Too cute!

Remember how I was talking about when I cried when I saw my baby magazine finally came? Well I thought I had hidden those tears, but my sweet fiance I guess noticed...
Today we were talking about things we need/want when we move into our new place, and checking out some estate sales. That got me nostalgic, talking about some of the cute stuff the boys had when they were infants. Well, right then my fiance goes and pulls something down from the cabinet over the fridge. It was a baby store catalog, and he said it came for me in the mail a couple days ago, and that there was cute stuff in there but that he hid it because he didn't want me to cry when I saw it. How sweet! Of course it made me a little teary - from the gesture AND cuz of the catalogue.... :blush:.well and also cuz I'm getting weepy like last
Month...

I'm just tired., cranky, and over this wait. I need a fresh start.

Omg, I was going thru some charts on ff, and this one chick (she got pg) literally BD'd everyday from the last day of her cycle to her 4 days of pos hpt's. In fact, there were only like 6 days that they dtd once. Everything else was marked "xx"! Who jas that kind of energy? I'm tired thinking about it....

Lol Angel my husband was like 'give me a break plssssss' after ov it was like he looked at me begging for mercy and some rest. He is working sone xtra shifts and had been knackered.

My temp is the same today 5dpo lots and lots of creamy cm and yesterday I had like pulling sensations just below my belly button. I am not positive we did it this month. 5 days more if no spotting than it is testing time!

Lol Angel my husband was like 'give me a break plssssss' after ov it was like he looked at me begging for mercy and some rest. He is working sone xtra shifts and had been knackered.

My temp is the same today 5dpo lots and lots of creamy cm and yesterday I had like pulling sensations just below my belly button. I am not positive we did it this month. 5 days more if no spotting than it is testing time!

FX for you!

Forgot to say that this morn I did an opk and it was positive. Maybe I will try and get dh to bd just in case.

the days are going by so slowly!! 6 DPO :wacko: 4 more days until testing day. With a lot of you getting more positive OPKs at different times of the month has me worried, after my positive I tested a couple more days after and all were negative, maybe I should test today and make sure they are still negative?!

When I woke up this morning I had cramps like AF was coming, but she isn't here yet. Then I went and smoked a cigarette (I know I'm bad, I'm just stressed out lately) and it made me dizzy and nauseous and I felt like I was about to throw up... ended up just burping.

Forgot to say that this morn I did an opk and it was positive. Maybe I will try and get dh to bd just in case.

You know what's funny? For the heck of it last night I POAS with one of my OPK's and holy crap did I get a DARK line and it started to show up in literally 3 seconds. The line was at least twice as dark as the control line lol. I never was able to get them to work during my cycle so that makes it even more strange.

Welcome to the "Forever positive opk club©" - a lil committee inside the nut hut™.

I now hate the target brand opk and want my money back. Last and month and this month was all positive except for one!

I had a couple left, I checked today, still positive! I took a dollar store one, negative! Like it should be! I used solar store ones sporadically, and only got ONE positive. Around 5 dpo - I think I might change my opk info in ff. I wasn't going to, but it's looking like target is.crap!

You know what's funny? For the heck of it last night I POAS with one of my OPK's and holy crap did I get a DARK line and it started to show up in literally 3 seconds. The line was at least twice as dark as the control line lol. I never was able to get them to work during my cycle so that makes it even more strange.
On poas.com it explains how you can be preggo with dark opk's, which is one reason I got so excited last month. But I was using that target brand and the nut hutter inme wants to stand in that aisle with a sandwich board on, yelling, boycotting that brand!

Glad my temp went up! Maybe yesterday was a fluke due to getting up so early.

i just wanted to stop by and say i love the name of this thread the Nut Hut lol

good luck and lots of baby dust to everyone

I used the Target brand the one month I tried to use opks and I wasn't getting positives, but I think I did them too early and I O'd after I ran out lol.

Thanks stopper-by-er, good luck to u 2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->