Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Rose, do you have an u/s scheduled yet?

@ confetti- I like how your temp keeps rising!

STILL at 6 dpo!! :haha: guess nothing much has changed since this morning!! The only symptoms Ive had are mild cramps and lower backache which we all know could be anything! Ive been a little stressed out lately, since I already O'ed I hope it doesnt affect my body too much...

A couple days ago, my DH left to drop some stuff off at our friends house (both our friends and ourselves are remodling our homes so we are sharing tools dumpsters trucks and about all the paint and materials in the world right now!) so while he left to do that I was upstairs giving our daughter a bath and then started to cook dinner. My DH was gone for an hour at the most and when he came home he noticed someone had came into our garage which is attached to our home and stole his air compressor and the beer out of our garage fridge! :growlmad: We just moved to the nicest neighborhood ever and we have a cop that lives right next door to us so I was SHOCKED this happened. He did leave the garage open when he left, so someone had just walked right in and helped themselves. I guess it just scares me that me and my daughter were just inside and anything could have happened. I almost felt violated and a ton of "whats ifs" have been running through my head the last couple of days. Im trying not to stress out about it, the cops said since they took beer instead of the thousands of dollars in tools my husband has it was probably just some punk teenagers but who knows. I just hope me worrying so much about this wont delay anything, the TWW is torture enough!!

Sorry for the novel I wrote LOL, just wanted to vent a little!!

Omg ftmommy! Thats crazy!
Something similar happened to my uncle. He has a mini fridge in his garage and had some sort of expensive tool thingy, might have been a compressor, I'm not sure. But hid son was visiting from college and went out one night and didn't close the garage. Well they didn't even notice til the next day, but sure enough, his beer from the fridge was gone plus the compressor. Kids then too, cuz literally right next to the fridge he had just gotten a case of johnny walker blue scotch. The liter bottles. Each bottle is like 300$ and he had a case! They didn't touch it.

Glad you are all ok!

Rose, do you have an u/s scheduled yet?

@ confetti- I like how your temp keeps rising!

Yep! Feb 8 (10 weeks) for dating and Apr 15 (20 weeks) for gender/dating :D :happydance:

All I want to do is sleep today though :(
How exciting! I'm so happy for you! I really hope I'll be joining you soon. Those massive cramps I had the last 2 days are gone. My boobs are just slightly tender now, and slightly full. That's not usually an af sign for me, but sometimes it is. :/

I'm with you FT! 2ww is awful! It seems like eons ago that I was on my period, but it's only been like 3 wks!

Ft mommy I am sry you had that ecperience. Hope you get a bfp to compensate !

Anake I remember my 1st ultrasound with my son I felt like I was holding my breath until we heard the heartbeat and than I totally relaxed. I was like sooo jittery that day lol like she said the ultrasound was €20 and I thought she said 120 and was going to pay her lol.

Anake I remember my 1st ultrasound with my son I felt like I was holding my breath until we heard the heartbeat and than I totally relaxed. I was like sooo jittery that day lol like she said the ultrasound was €20 and I thought she said 120 and was going to pay her lol.

Oh you guys have to pay for ultrasounds? Ours is covered under our government medical plans. Only crappy thing is we have to wait a long time for stuff.

Usually we open a file at 2 1/2 months preg and than they do everything but there are done that go immediately. I prefer to do the first us private.

Btw opk this morn still positive I am worried now. Plus usually I am very regular with my num 2. Every 7 till 8 am but yest nada and today still nothing.

Confetti, maybe POS OPK's mean you should try a HPT?? Your symptoms seem so promising!!

I will try and not test until monday cause I dont want to see a bfn and ruin the weekend.

i just wanted to stop by and say i love the name of this thread the Nut Hut lol

good luck and lots of baby dust to everyone

You're more than welcome to join us Nutters :D

Thank you. i am currently not ttc but i am more praying it just happens..but i think im just fooling myself since it hasnt happened in like the last 3years already....my period is 4 days late...when it has been early every month for the last 6months...and i tested yesterday and BFN...i am so heartbroken and tired of this....i just dont understand y i cant be like alot of other women and just get pregnant....

Oh you guys have to pay for ultrasounds? Ours is covered under our government medical plans. Only crappy thing is we have to wait a long time for stuff.
Here it depends on your insurance. Florida is good about providing free prenatal care - thru medicaid- I don't qualify for it normally, they have an income cap - but I have insurance thru my work, but it only covers a little bit and medicaid covers the rest once I'm pregnant.

Some insurances completely cover pre-natal care, and some have a co-pay, usually $20 per visit.

Ugh! I have zero self control! Seriously.just poas.- BOTH dollar store AND frer! 3 min later- no line on frer, possible line on cheapie, but probably just false hope. I swore I would buy less tests this time, but nope. That dip plus another opk is really nagging at me - like I might not be as many dpo as I thought. :brat: I hate this insanity!

i just wanted to stop by and say i love the name of this thread the Nut Hut lol

good luck and lots of baby dust to everyone

You're more than welcome to join us Nutters :D

Thank you. i am currently not ttc but i am more praying it just happens..but i think im just fooling myself since it hasnt happened in like the last 3years already....my period is 4 days late...when it has been early every month for the last 6months...and i tested yesterday and BFN...i am so heartbroken and tired of this....i just dont understand y i cant be like alot of other women and just get pregnant....

:hugs: well if you need to vent, that's what we're here for! The ladies here are awesome. Everyone is in different stages of TTC and pregnancy.

congrats to everyone that is pregnant and good luck to all of us hoping and trying to get pregnant

Ugh! I have zero self control! Seriously.just poas.- BOTH dollar store AND frer! 3 min later- no line on frer, possible line on cheapie, but probably just false hope. I swore I would buy less tests this time, but nope. That dip plus another opk is really nagging at me - like I might not be as many dpo as I thought. :brat: I hate this insanity!

hmm....a possible line may still be a line! Try again tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->