Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Well my temp dropped today, although OH had the ceiling fan on and stole all the blankey from me so that might be a factor, but I'm guessing I'm probably out.

Well my temp dropped today, although OH had the ceiling fan on and stole all the blankey from me so that might be a factor, but I'm guessing I'm probably out.

Your Lp is longer than last cycle. The witch is still not there so hang on.

Have any of you ladies seen The sperm Race on youtube it is great.

ok, I know I'm crazy

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/entry/7625276.html

I had to switch to my lap top, can't find my camera and my phone camera sucks. So that pic was taken with web cam. I STILL see a line, though barely!

Sorry, this was the zoom in version:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/entry/7625275.html

I know - if you have to post in a gallery and zoom in, then you are seeing lines

sorry, this was the zoom in version:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/entry/7625275.html

i know - if you have to post in a gallery and zoom in, then you are seeing lines

oooh!!! I think i see a line!! I'd definitely try again tomorrow! :D

I THINK I see a line too, but IDK. It could be an evap line, but the pic was taken at exactly 8 minutes later...so technically still in the window, it sorta reminds me of my last pregnancy, which the first test was iffy.... Since I wasn't trying then, I actually waited 3 days and tried again,lol. Not sure I'll be able to this time. I really do wanna TRY though...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/cg/...le=2012-12-16&pattern=0&Action=Update+Overlay

I'm searching charts on ff that look like mine - this one has a different temp but VERY similar pattern

Have any of you ladies seen The sperm Race on youtube it is great.

Plus I have to keep in my that crazy SUPER DARK positive opk at 4 DPO. I have it in my notes, but not on the chart.... it's POSSIBLE I am only 7dpo, which sucks!

I keep saying it, but I really am going to call the number on the box of those target OPKs!!
BTW, it's the 20 pak ones that come in the tube, not the 7 pack ones that resemble an FRER test. Last month AND this month together I only got TWO negatives in TOTAL!! That's CRAZY ! Plus it got me SO excited and worked up last month.... I spent easily a $100 in hcg tests last month. This month I have spent $13 in pg tests. At least with FRER they give you a coupon for next time. Last week while at Target, they had a special 2pk of tests for FRER that actually came with a free 3rd test for 8.99, and I had a $2 off coupon, so I got 3 FRERs for $7 which isn't bad at all! I should have got another box like that cuz there were only a few left. However, it was hard to see - I didn't notice right away that it said "plus one free test" - it was towards the bottom and they just had it in small print and in the bottom corner it said "Includes 2 Tests!" in Big, bold writing, but the little icon under showed a circle with 2 little tests in it, and there was a line through it, you know a line like this :af: .... underneath THAT, there was a little icon showing 3 tests in the pic with small lettering saying "one extra test FREE". Man I really wish I got 2 boxes.... at the time I was still lying to myself about waiting til 10dpo and blah blah, so I just bought the one. :blush: I did however "hide" the other box with the free test back behind the regular boxes, lol, so maybe it'll still be there. I have another $2 coupon too.

I give into POAS temptation so easily for many reasons,lol, but a big reason is that there is a dollar store directly behind my restaurant, there's a big Movie Theatre and shopping center and as I walk to my car I gaze over to the Dollar Tree and just say, " ah F it! Only a buck!" I have to work today so I'm sure I'll be going in again. It sucks because the last 3 times in a row that I went there, I keep getting the same cashier (they usually only have one or two working), and she's my fiance's brother's ex-girlfriend. Last time she said "Nothing STILL?" which I thought was a little rude - but she's only like 20. :shrug:

If any of you get a chance, tell me what you think about the chart I overlayed mine with.

Confetti, I really like how your temps are , post-O. Have you gone thru the galeries on ff?

Ugh...now I can add chicken to my food aversions to go along with cucumber. Doesn't help that we just bought a huge box from Costco. Having burgers tonight so crossing my fingers that I can stomach that! I'm craving hot dogs right now for some reason.

GUESS WHAT GUYS?!?!?!??!?!?!

!!!!IM 7 DPOS!!!! :rofl:

Just thought I would "spruce" it up a little...lol

oh the awful TTW is getting the best of me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->