Welcome to the Nut Hut!

So... funny you guys were talking about constipation because I'm backed up now too lol. Haven't been eating differently or anything. Also I've had panty liners in for the past 2 days expecting AF to come, and I just looked at mine and there is a little bit of yellow tinted CM on it. I would say it is creamy I guess. Any Ideas what that is?

I have seen The Great Sperm Race, I loved it and definitely a must see for TTCers.

Angel I see that line if I tilt my laptop screen up or down! Good luck and I hope it is real and not tricking you! Also if it is real I hope it is very sticky! haha

So... funny you guys were talking about constipation because I'm backed up now too lol. Haven't been eating differently or anything. Also I've had panty liners in for the past 2 days expecting AF to come, and I just looked at mine and there is a little bit of yellow tinted CM on it. I would say it is creamy I guess. Any Ideas what that is?

I have seen The Great Sperm Race, I loved it and definitely a must see for TTCers.

Angel I see that line if I tilt my laptop screen up or down! Good luck and I hope it is real and not tricking you! Also if it is real I hope it is very sticky! haha
Lol, yeah, I had to do the same. I'm not letting that get my hopes up though. May just be a shadow line. The frer I took I didn't see a line no matter how I looked at it ....they are both supposed to be 25 mIU though. Plus I can't help but wonder if I o'd a couple days later than I thought

Angel when I click on the link it does not lead me to a chart.

BTW lady!!!!!!!! I see a line I nearly fell off my bed when I saw it. Hope it gets darker.

Ugh...now I can add chicken to my food aversions to go along with cucumber. Doesn't help that we just bought a huge box from Costco. Having burgers tonight so crossing my fingers that I can stomach that! I'm craving hot dogs right now for some reason.

Chicken and pork where my enemies when preg. I used to eat restaurant size jars of gherkins lol.

Ugh...now I can add chicken to my food aversions to go along with cucumber. Doesn't help that we just bought a huge box from Costco. Having burgers tonight so crossing my fingers that I can stomach that! I'm craving hot dogs right now for some reason.

Chicken and pork where my enemies when preg. I used to eat restaurant size jars of gherkins lol.

Thankfully ground beef is still OK. Made burgers tonight.

Angel when I click on the link it does not lead me to a chart.

BTW lady!!!!!!!! I see a line I nearly fell off my bed when I saw it. Hope it gets darker.
Really? Idk what to think! I will probably test tomorrow even though I REALLY want to skip just ONE day,lol. I just don't have it in me! No will power at all.....
I tried to relax and have a glass of wine again last night. It didn't make nauseous like it did 3 days.ago, but I only drank a little cuz I just didn't want it. :shrug: in a weird way I was hoping it would make me nauseous. Lol. I remember how miserable the morning sickness can be, yet I really wish I had it! I want to be puking and have painful boobs! They still hurt on the sides, like they have been for awhile, but it hasn't gotten any worse, still the same. If it was really a symptom, I would think it would get worse, you know?

As for the link, it worked for me - I wonder if it only works for me? Maybe since it's my chart? Idk. I just copied the address and pasted it. I really wanted you guys to see it because the pattern is SO similar to mine! Darn.

When are you testing? Cuz your temps look great! They just keep going up and up! :thumbup:

This is the longest 2 weeks ever!

Confetti, I really like how your temps are , post-O. Have you gone thru the galeries on ff?

My temps always went up that way after ov the only diff is that usually at 4-5dpo there is a dip.
That may be a good thing then! I read that a lot of.women who get a dip on non-pg months won't usually get a dip when pg! Usually anything different than what's normal for YOU, is a good sign!

Well just went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was a little blood. I'm guessing the bitch got me unless it's IB. fxfx.

This night I dreamt that I had Implantation spotting and in another that I got a bfp. Even my dreams are getting nutty it was the only time of day I thought I switched off from ttc.

Well the bitch came full blown this morning :cry: I actually almost wonder if I had a chemical because it was crimson red and practically gushing out... TMI sorry... Well idk what the near future will hold as far as TTC, but I'm still gonna stick around either way if we're NTNP or TTC still.

Confetti your chart looks really good. Good luck everyone waiting!

Usef my last opk today I had 2left I held my pee for 3hrs and you know what no lines!! The test was faulty. Tmi ahead. So I squeezed some few drops and used my last opk and it was nearly positive.

Well just went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was a little blood. I'm guessing the bitch got me unless it's IB. fxfx.
:hugs: hope it clears up for you hun.

At least your cycle and temps made a huge improvement in just a month. That in and of itself is at least progress!

Dang, I made that post too soon.

But the second part is still true - look how normal your chart looks!

So, I did it! I did not POAS today!

Though I will say I collected my urine in a cup and it was so light colored - I did get up to pee about 2 hrs before waking up - so the only reason I didn't test is cuz the pee was diluted. :rofl: but I'm taking credit anyways!

I am excited over my temp however! That was taken a couple hours early too, cuz I had an early meeting at work.

Well the bitch came full blown this morning :cry: I actually almost wonder if I had a chemical because it was crimson red and practically gushing out... TMI sorry... Well idk what the near future will hold as far as TTC, but I'm still gonna stick around either way if we're NTNP or TTC still.

Confetti your chart looks really good. Good luck everyone waiting!

Sorry the :witch: got you this month Nazz. :hugs:

So, I did it! I did not POAS today!

Though I will say I collected my urine in a cup and it was so light colored - I did get up to pee about 2 hrs before waking up - so the only reason I didn't test is cuz the pee was diluted. :rofl: but I'm taking credit anyways!

I am excited over my temp however! That was taken a couple hours early too, cuz I had an early meeting at work.

Angel and confetti, I really like the looks of your charts!

So I've been wearing a panty liner to help monitor any cm or ib. So far it's just been a bit of creamy, not much. Well just used the bathroom, and there is the smallest, tiniest smidgeon of.... Peach? I don't know, possibly diluted brown, but honestly looks sorta peach colored. Also having slight cramps, with a full uterus feeling. I'm scared... This MAY be the start of af...typically I get bad cramps the day before, sometimes the day of - but it usually starts with (tmi) a bit of blood when I wipe - usually brownish, then gets heavy fast.... I'm SO disappointed... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->