• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the Nut Hut!

The :witch: is gone, now it is time for :sex:.

Hope the :spermy: do their work this month or I will get them fired!

:muaha:

haha Goodluck fingers xd for you :thumbup: im in the 2ww boo :wacko: x

keep us posted on your symptoms! I hate that TWW. It's always seems to take forever because you just don't know and you do everything you can think of so AF can't find you (though inevitably she does!!):shrug:

I just wish the weather was a tad nicer out there. I can handle it when it's cold out, but cold and rainy yuck....I'd rather it snowed!

FF just gave me December 24th as my testing date!

I got some opk's due to yesterdays symptoms. I got my first pos Opk, VERY positive! Dtd so we are covered, and again tonight!

I swore I was having pg symptoms though...

Anyone heard of opk's as a way to determine pregnancy?

hey yall!
im 24, DH is 26 we have a 3 year old son and just lost our 2nd son in Oct at 16 weeks, delivered him on Oct 13. we only had to try once to conceive #2 but after the mc i am so afraid either i wont be able to conceive or i will lose another :( that was our 1st mc but it scares me very much! we are currently TTC, BD'ing it up since i got off of my 1st AF since mc.. not sure how to calculate OV after the mc so we are just doing it every day or every other day.. my lmp was Nov 17 so im assuming BD'ing til Dec 10 should be long enough, what do yall think?? im pretty new to the whole TTC thing, i never imagined i would have to worry about it, but here we are! im so glad i found this site, its very encouraging to read all of your stories! thanks in advance! :D
I'm so sorry about your mc....
I went through it in september, naturally no d&c, it was horrible. I saw the heart beat the week before ...

I'm now in full blown baby mode, can't stop POAS... I KNOW I'm supposed to have my baby.

I know when my egg gets caught and implants, and I finally get a bfp, I will be constantly scared of losing it. I totally understand.

Haha! :thumbup: and GL!

Guess I'm "back" in the 2ww...

Guess I'll just draw in the sand box by myself...

Who am I kidding? Lol! I'm still thinking I might be pg! I read up on opk's and it is possible, but not dependable, to be pg and get a pos opk before the real :bfp: !

Here's to hope!

Oh and due to the pos opk, ff stole my crosshairs. Even they don't get my cycle!

AF finally showed up. Took long enough!

OPKs can be a sign. But I read the HPT will usually show pos before the OPK.

Oh ladies, what to do, what to do.

I love my work but I hate my job right now. My super awesome boss is leaving and the people that are left are completely frustrating and don't know what they are doing. We are overloaded with work and most of it lands on my plate. I may have an opportunity elsewhere but if I get a BFP then I won't have mat leave at the new job. I don't want to give up on having a family so quickly but I worry the stress of my current job will be just as damaging.

I don't know if I should put up with the stress and try and stick it out or leave and possibly wait another 6 months before we ttc again. Ugh! I'm not getting any younger and what if my body is already messed up and I don't know it. Do you have to wait 12 consecutive months before seeing an RE?

I think I'm fine to take a very short leave and DH take parental leave (he loves the idea), but just mentioning we want kids makes employers cringe. It's a no no. Still can't decide what to do.

AF finally showed up. Took long enough!

OPKs can be a sign. But I read the HPT will usually show pos before the OPK.
Sorry about the :witch: :hugs:

I've read non stop, apparently, opks can hint to pregnancy - lh and hcg are almost the same - hcg has an extra molecule...

So it is possible. Some women also get an lh surge before af. So like everything else it goes either way.
:shrugs:

I just really don't want to be in the start of tww again!

Sigh, waiting til monday to take my digital

Oh ladies, what to do, what to do.

I love my work but I hate my job right now. My super awesome boss is leaving and the people that are left are completely frustrating and don't know what they are doing. We are overloaded with work and most of it lands on my plate. I may have an opportunity elsewhere but if I get a BFP then I won't have mat leave at the new job. I don't want to give up on having a family so quickly but I worry the stress of my current job will be just as damaging.

I don't know if I should put up with the stress and try and stick it out or leave and possibly wait another 6 months before we ttc again. Ugh! I'm not getting any younger and what if my body is already messed up and I don't know it. Do you have to wait 12 consecutive months before seeing an RE?

I think I'm fine to take a very short leave and DH take parental leave (he loves the idea), but just mentioning we want kids makes employers cringe. It's a no no. Still can't decide what to do.

I'm in the same boat right now although mine is due to an injury. I've been told to look for different line of work, but to do that I'd have to quit my job at a warehouse now.

B mike & anakerose -

I can relate to both of you. I hate my job and it stresses me out big time.

I also have health concerns like Grave's, and severe scoliosis - my spine is cork screwed, not s shaped - as well as herniated discs. When I got pregnant with my mc, the ob said my pain would get worse from carrying a baby, and that due to scoliosis, I may not be able to safety get an epidural and may need general anesthesia for my c section...

Go with your hearts. There is never a "perfect" time. There will always be something that can holds you back...

I say do what feels right to you. :dust:

B mike & anakerose -

I can relate to both of you. I hate my job and it stresses me out big time.

I also have health concerns like Grave's, and severe scoliosis - my spine is cork screwed, not s shaped - as well as herniated discs. When I got pregnant with my mc, the ob said my pain would get worse from carrying a baby, and that due to scoliosis, I may not be able to safety get an epidural and may need general anesthesia for my c section...

Go with your hearts. There is never a "perfect" time. There will always be something that can holds you back...

I say do what feels right to you. :dust:

yeah I have disc degeneration and spondylolisthesis

Before we stared ttc I worked part time. The co workers lied about me ( like I went away from work to have a manicure done grrrrrr) and everything I did was wrong for them. I realised someone started a lie that I was talking about a co worker behind her back. Instead of being a lady and tell me what she heard she made my life hell.

when the boss fired me my husband told me that we should consider having a baby now. Here we have very good public healthcare so no health insurace needed.

I am sry af came B Michaelson.

OH ladies wish life was easier. Angel and Anake I hope everything goes well. Recently I saw a program she was preg but paralysed from waist down she would really give you hope. B michaelson I know the clock is ticking but stress is not good to get preg or even during preg.

I've read non stop, apparently, opks can hint to pregnancy - lh and hcg are almost the same - hcg has an extra molecule...

So it is possible. Some women also get an lh surge before af. So like everything else it goes either way.

Really? I never knew you could surge before AF. Isn't it typical that any possible sign could go either way. So frustrating.

FX u get your BFP!

Before we stared ttc I worked part time. The co workers lied about me ( like I went away from work to have a manicure done grrrrrr) and everything I did was wrong for them. I realised someone started a lie that I was talking about a co worker behind her back. Instead of being a lady and tell me what she heard she made my life hell.

when the boss fired me my husband told me that we should consider having a baby now. Here we have very good public healthcare so no health insurace needed.

Wow, thats low. How horrible people can be. Sorry that happened Confetti.

The good thing is this boss is awesome and I know he would do what he could for me. The company I work with now is ok and the people are nice, just not super competent. I love my work but its so stressful. The new job will most likely be stressful as well but in a different way. I don't want to box myself in career wise but my I really want to start my family. We have waited 8.5 years already.

I would still get EI, thank goodness and we have benefits, but it's such a tough decision knowing that if I take the new job and get a bfp they don't have to hold it for me so I could be in a difficult position coming back.

Really? I never knew you could surge before AF. Isn't it typical that any possible sign could go either way. So frustrating.

FX u get your BFP!
Thank you...
And yes, "the signs" are annoying !

The surge before af is rare and more common in women with pcos.

Lol, I was very studious today.

All a part of my POAS habit...

Tomorrow when I use the opk, and it's the same or even darker (today it was slightly darker than control), then it is a decent sign... Just not reliable.

I am stocking up on dollar stores tests til I know wth is going on,lol.

The women who opks DID work for, said they got a pos opk around 8 dpo (I'm 9)... Then a pos hpt around 3-4 days later. The others got AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->