Welcome to the Nut Hut!

So I've been wearing a panty liner to help monitor any cm or ib. So far it's just been a bit of creamy, not much. Well just used the bathroom, and there is the smallest, tiniest smidgeon of.... Peach? I don't know, possibly diluted brown, but honestly looks sorta peach colored. Also having slight cramps, with a full uterus feeling. I'm scared... This MAY be the start of af...typically I get bad cramps the day before, sometimes the day of - but it usually starts with (tmi) a bit of blood when I wipe - usually brownish, then gets heavy fast.... I'm SO disappointed... :(

Your temps are still going up though so don't give up just yet! If you have a big drop then I'd say you're out, but not yet!

Thanks guys... The only upside is that I can drink on my Birthday lol. If we even do anything on my Birthday that is...

Sorry Nazz :hugs:
:beer: cheers to your upcoming birthday!

So today I've been crampy all day and an hour ago when I wiped there was a tiny of peach color so I wiped again harder this time and there was a tiny dot of red. Today is 8 dpo so it would be prime time for IB and I'm not supposed to start AF till Friday. Really hope this is a good sign!

Sorry Nazz :hugs:
:beer: cheers to your upcoming birthday!

So today I've been crampy all day and an hour ago when I wiped there was a tiny of peach color so I wiped again harder this time and there was a tiny dot of red. Today is 8 dpo so it would be prime time for IB and I'm not supposed to start AF till Friday. Really hope this is a good sign!
so you had peach too? I've never had that before af, but I'm 12dpo(most likely). I definitely had cramping today, although not as bad as a few days ago

Nazz may you have a great birthday!

Angel your temps were so promising maybe you ov later and it is just ib.
Ftmommy fingers crossed in a few days you should get a bfp if it is ib.

:dust:

I keep getting a wet feeling, and cramps - after the odd peach spot, i had a wipe incident and ever so slightly brownish on the liner and when I wiped. I have now been cgecking obsessively. No more "spotting, still cramping....

The tww is so mentally exhausting. Last cycle I spotted for 4 days.

I keep getting a wet feeling, and cramps - after the odd peach spot, i had a wipe incident and ever so slightly brownish on the liner and when I wiped. I have now been cgecking obsessively. No more "spotting, still cramping....

I know what you mean! Your temps still look really good, so FX!!

Today I drank some water and it tasted like metally. I tried the other bottle and the samevI drank from one yest and it was fine. I am going to cave in and test tomm. I am not very optimistic but at least I will satisfy my poas addiction.

Confetti I'm testing tomorrow too, I figure ill test Monday Wednesday and Friday hopefully we get our BFP's this week!

So, cramps are back. Gotta tmi post here:

Cramping, but possibly due to constipation (it's been FOUR days), creamy cm but back to white - not sure if it's creamy exactly, it's a tad sticky(sorry - gave the tmi.warning) . Now I'm starting to think I might be 7dpo. That "dip" came right after the other brand of opk gave a STRONG positive, where as the target opk gave me a LOT of positives.... Also, that would mean I o'd on the same cd as last month.

So ftmommy may have been right. I may have o'd later. Yesterday might have been IB! I'm trying not to get excited, but it's hard....

I tested today and bfn, I guess the friday test was some sort of shadow line.

With my new theory, I'm going to wait til tuesday til test. If yesterday was ib, that would suck at 12 dpo - that late of implantation statistically isn't good. Although I also read that ib can take a few days to come out though

So, cramps are back. Gotta tmi post here:

Cramping, but possibly due to constipation (it's been FOUR days), creamy cm but back to white - not sure if it's creamy exactly, it's a tad sticky(sorry - gave the tmi.warning) . Now I'm starting to think I might be 7dpo. That "dip" came right after the other brand of opk gave a STRONG positive, where as the target opk gave me a LOT of positives.... Also, that would mean I o'd on the same cd as last month.

So ftmommy may have been right. I may have o'd later. Yesterday might have been IB! I'm trying not to get excited, but it's hard....

I tested today and bfn, I guess the friday test was some sort of shadow line.

With my new theory, I'm going to wait til tuesday til test. If yesterday was ib, that would suck at 12 dpo - that late of implantation statistically isn't good. Although I also read that ib can take a few days to come out though

I see FF changed your crosshairs. Maybe it was IB :) So let's see...there's 3 of you still in it right?

Nazz, hope you have a Happy Birthday!

It changed the crosshairs cuz I took away the pos opk from cd 15 (due to it coming from the target opk - I used the darkest of the dark for those, but in reality I had like 7 super strong positives, and about 9 positives) I put the positive down from the other opks - with those I got one mega positive and the rest were negative. luckily I got those other ones, cuz we dtd twice afterwards, otherwise I would have completely missed this month! I decided to erase the other positives, but I was sure to add them in my notes, just in case. I don't like how high they made my coverline though.

Me, Confetti, FTmommy - wth happened to wugz? Hope she is ok! And where on earth is Tigger??? Her appt was wednesday! I'm sure she is busy, but I want an update! I pray everything is ok!! (NOT trying to sound like a pessimist, but if you had been through a bunch of bad pregnancies you just can't help but be fearful!)

IF I get my BFP, I'm going to be freaking terrified for a solid 12 weeks!

Me, Confetti, FTmommy - wth happened to wugz? Hope she is ok! And where on earth is Tigger??? Her appt was wednesday! I'm sure she is busy, but I want an update! I pray everything is ok!! (NOT trying to sound like a pessimist, but if you had been through a bunch of bad pregnancies you just can't help but be fearful!)

IF I get my BFP, I'm going to be freaking terrified for a solid 12 weeks!

Yeah I was just thinking about Wugz and Tigger. Hopefully everything is OK with them!

Angel I decided to take away the pos opk from my chart after you said ff moved you cross hairs and it did the same also to mine. I have been having so many positive opks that I really do not think if I can rely on them. I am also starting to chart orally too and keeping a diff chart. I would be 6dpo that sucks cause I planned a lot of the bding for before.

so much for my nice relaxing cycle off trying to conceive AF's 3 days late, guess she couldnt resist teasing me, hows everyone getting on?x

Well I think I spoke too soon. I really thought I had a shot. Started to "spot" literally just now. Fell asleep with my son around 845 (pretty rare I fall asleep that early) just now woke up and went to pee and I'm technically "spotting" but it's definitely reddish, which is how my af starts, before I go to bed it well be full swing. :(
stupid :witch:

Well, on a positive note, that makes my cycle 28 days. Just like they used to be. So I'll wait til she arrives "fully" before changing, but I guess I'll be moving crosshairs back. (by adjusting opk)
Sooo...
This cycle - I'll keep up with all my supplements, and, just to be sure, I'll purchase digital opks. Pretty sure this cycle being 28 days is a big sign that my body is now "ready". Not counting mc bleed, this only my 3rd af!

Hopefully the opk's will only provide back up to what I already "know" about my body. I guess that last positive opk picked up my 2nd surge. I wonder if my temp will take 3 days to drop again.
I'm barely crampy now for some odd reason. Yesterday and thursday were killer! Normally I'd be real crampy day before and days 1 - 2. Well, there's always tomorrow, she just barely made it in today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->